Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Harley
    • Jan 2016

Technical Problems - a Blowgirls Halloween story

Happy belated Halloween! This season always inspires me, and once more I sat down to write a story in basically one sitting - so it's neither exceedingly long nor convoluted.

However, there is a thing that's actually a bit detailed, but it's intended to make you think.
    How would YOU solve it? (Keep in mind that these are characters that tend to overcomplicate matters, so I'm sure there might be neater and simpler solutions.)

You're so totally not required to bother about that though - you can just take this tale of garden decorations and stage magic at face value.
    Hope you've had a fun holiday, and if not maybe this can compensate to some extent!

• ChillinHaze
    • Sep 2016

Re: Technical Problems - a Blowgirls Halloween story

I could see that the pumpkin wouldn't survive the evening as soon as tinkering was mentioned xD

And that situation with the lady in the bathroom reminded me of a silly situation where my girlfriend stuffed her top with balloons to mimic our big laying dragoness inflatable.

Very nice little story for this time of the season. ^^
    Last edited by ChillinHaze; 04-11-2019, 10:55.

Comment

• Infl8
      • Apr 2017

I liked the story. It was nice. I was wondering, how did you manage to pull off that multiple balloon feat in the story? That was really cool.

Comment

• Harley
        • Jan 2016

Originally posted by Infl8
        I liked the story. It was nice. I was wondering, how did you manage to pull off that multiple balloon feat in the story? That was really cool.
        Oh, but I didn't pull that off myself! And finding out how is one of the "technical problems" of the title, after all...
        Knowing illusionists often rely on mechanical gimmicks I described one - which probably could be simplified. How would you do it?

Comment

Working...
        😀
        😂
        🥰
        😘
        🤢
        😎
        😞
        😡
        👍
        👎