Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Jkloon
    • Aug 2013

Hi everybody.

Hi everybody, I am a hardcore inflatable fetishist, and a semi occasional popper, usually non popper. This is my first time using a forum and so far everybody seems pretty good. I'm really into riding, and I do riding as well. The way I see it the bigger the balloon the better, but small ones are fun from time to time too. I've had the fetish my entire life, only it just evolved into a sexual one in grade 6. I like balloons, beach balls, animal inflatables and pretty much anything else that can be filled with air. And I like to find creative ways to use them. (If anybody would like to know about some I love to share) also something that should be known is I'm a male, and am in a relationship. If anyone has any questions or wants to know more about me feel free to ask thanks for having me on the site. Can't wait to get to know you all
  • Vicci
    Blown to bits
    • Oct 2009

Re: Hi everybody.

Hi
    Feel free to start a thread about using inflatables in the inflatable fetish forum - other people might be able to give you some new ideas
    Vicci x

Comment

• Livi_Long
      Lustful Looner
      • Aug 2013

Re: Hi everybody.

Hi, JK! Your significant other is very lucky to have such an honest boyfriend. Thanks again for sharing!
      My home away from home is http://www.eros-odyssey.com

Comment

Working...
      😀
      😂
      🥰
      😘
      🤢
      😎
      😞
      😡
      👍