X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • lincy
    • Apr 2019

Decorative idea for party?

Hi...
    I am gonna host party for my sister's birthday. Can you share the ideas to decorate the party? It would be really helpful for me.
    Helium Tank
  • AuroraFox
    • Nov 2015

Re: Decorative idea for party?

Massively overinflated balloons!

Comment

• Meililoon
      aka lyckr
      • Sep 2014

If you want something that stands out, then I think balloon columns/arches are great. They take some time to make and requires some space to fit in though.
      If you want something simpler, then just putting up some clusters of balloons on cabinets/lamps could work. You could also try making quads (as you would for columns) with 12" balloons and put a 16" balloon in the middle. I tried it a few months ago and it looked great.

Comment

• lincy
        • Apr 2019

Whether the balloon is enough to set up a simple and elegant party?
        Helium Tank

Comment

• PBK
          • Mar 2019

Whenever we throw a party we use overinflated TufTex 17's and 24's. They stand out and people really notice them. We just had our kid's birthday party and we blew up probably over a hundred and made some really great helium bunches and the reactions from the moms picking up their kids was priceless. I heard lots of "Oh wow! These balloons are huge!" and "I've never seen balloons this big before!" and "Where did you guys get such cool balloons?"

Comment

• LondonLarry
            Could be a chat bot
            • Jul 2019

I agree the balloons make all the difference, archways going into a property make great impact. Leave some uninflated ones around as well so the guests can inflate as they like. A balloon drop mid party is cool as well.

Comment

Working...
            😀
            😂
            🥰
            😘
            🤢
            😎
            😞
            😡
            👍
            👎