X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • lionlooner
    • Apr 2016

Re: Gaming on Balloons

Originally posted by underpressure
    @lionlooner inflating in shorts is also fantastic - I'm phobic, but I do enjoy pushing the limit...
    No pops necessary, but it's definitely fun > I was phobic for a while too, but now I really enjoy it ^^

Originally posted by wildheart
    I wouldn’t be able to concentrate on the game if I did that. It would have to be a single player strategy game or something otherwise I’d never stand a chance at winning anything.
    It definitely takes away some of your attention. Hard not to want to push the balloon, haha. Usually playing rainbow 6 siege when I have a balloon in my pants :P

Comment

• wildheart
      • Apr 2015

Originally posted by lionlooner
      No pops necessary, but it's definitely fun > I was phobic for a while too, but now I really enjoy it ^^

It definitely takes away some of your attention. Hard not to want to push the balloon, haha. Usually playing rainbow 6 siege when I have a balloon in my pants :P
      Couldn’t play a fast paced game like that where you need a lot of focus with a balloon in my pants I must say. I could try it when working on a tedious project though, might keep me from getting bored.
      How big will it go? Only one way to find out...
      My website: loonerstories.weebly.com

Comment

• lionlooner
        • Apr 2016

Couldn’t play a fast paced game like that where you need a lot of focus with a balloon in my pants I must say. I could try it when working on a tedious project though, might keep me from getting bored.
        To be fair, I'm usually more in it for the balloon in those situations, haha. Personally, I think I'd have more trouble focusing on a project with a balloon there. :P

Comment

• underpressure
          • Jan 2019

Don't get me wrong, I can definitely see the appeal! Random pops don't shake me up as much as they used to, and I'm kinda into them after, but I'm a long way from deliberate ones >.<

I wouldn’t be able to concentrate on the game if I did that. It would have to be a single player strategy game or something otherwise I’d never stand a chance at winning anything.
          I kinda tunnel vision on the game during rounds. Between is another story...

Comment

• lionlooner
            • Apr 2016

Don't get me wrong, I can definitely see the appeal! Random pops don't shake me up as much as they used to, and I'm kinda into them after, but I'm a long way from deliberate ones >.<
            No rush to force yourself into liking it though. If it happens it happens :]

I kinda tunnel vision on the game during rounds. Between is another story...
            This is pretty much how it works for me too, haha.

Comment

• underpressure
              • Jan 2019

No rush to force yourself into liking it though. If it happens it happens :]
              Getting to an intentional pop is on my bucket list, but yeahh no rush rn.

Do you play other stuff as well?

Comment

• lionlooner
                • Apr 2016

Getting to an intentional pop is on my bucket list, but yeahh no rush rn.

Do you play other stuff as well?
                All sorts of stuff! I'm mostly a pc gamer, with some exceptions. Just started playing world of warcraft recently, but I'm also big on overwatch, apex legends, and lots of rpg style games.

You'll get to intentional pops, in time >:]

Comment

• underpressure
                  • Jan 2019

All sorts of stuff! I'm mostly a pc gamer, with some exceptions. Just started playing world of warcraft recently, but I'm also big on overwatch, apex legends, and lots of rpg style games.

Nice! I've been waiting for a new big RPG, hoping The Outer Worlds delivers. I just wanna be a big queer space wizard again! Overwatch was about the most FPS I've managed, and that was as a tank main 'cause my aim is actually horrifying.

I've definitely had moments when I'm filling a balloon on a pump and in my head I'm like "what if just keep going...". The difficult life of a phobic chronic overinflater

Comment

• lionlooner
                    • Apr 2016

Nice! I've been waiting for a new big RPG, hoping The Outer Worlds delivers. I just wanna be a big queer space wizard again! Overwatch was about the most FPS I've managed, and that was as a tank main 'cause my aim is actually horrifying.

I've definitely had moments when I'm filling a balloon on a pump and in my head I'm like "what if just keep going...". The difficult life of a phobic chronic overinflater
                    Oh god yeah, there are so many times where I know a can't/shouldn't pop and I just can't help but keep inflating haha.

Outer Worlds looks promising! Def picking that up, but I still have a backlog of games to get lol. If you ever wanna play something multiplayer, I don't mind sharing usernames :]

Comment

• wildheart
                      • Apr 2015

I’m a pc gamer too. I like some RPG’s the elder scrolls (any of them apart from online) and kingdom come deliverance are my favourites. I enjoy some VR games as well. And then there’s the classics such as minecraft and the like. Not massively into online shooters, but used to enjoy battlefield and played apex while it was popular.

Comment

• lionlooner
                        • Apr 2016

I’m a pc gamer too. I like some RPG’s the elder scrolls (any of them apart from online) and kingdom come deliverance are my favourites. I enjoy some VR games as well. And then there’s the classics such as minecraft and the like. Not massively into online shooters, but used to enjoy battlefield and played apex while it was popular.
                        Really looking forward to the next elder scrolls, but I haven't played any of them apart from Skyrim and ESO. I play minecraft as well, but not super frequently. If you wanna play games sometimes feel free to shoot me ya gamertags :]

Comment

• wildheart
                          • Apr 2015

Really looking forward to the next elder scrolls, but I haven't played any of them apart from Skyrim and ESO. I play minecraft as well, but not super frequently. If you wanna play games sometimes feel free to shoot me ya gamertags :]
                          My current Skyrim probably looks better than the next elder scrolls will be with its 160 (and counting) mods. Oblivion looks better than vanilla Skyrim when modded (at least the landscape does. The characters... not so much)

Maybe I’ll play some games with you at some point. I’ll let you know.

Comment

• underpressure
                            • Jan 2019

My current Skyrim probably looks better than the next elder scrolls will be with its 160 (and counting) mods. Oblivion looks better than vanilla Skyrim when modded (at least the landscape does. The characters... not so much)
                            Maybe by TES 10 they'll have worked out facial models and animations ¯\_(ツ)_/¯. Still excited for the next one, that series is a longstanding favorite.

Comment

• wildheart
                              • Apr 2015

Maybe by TES 10 they'll have worked out facial models and animations ¯\_(ツ)_/¯. Still excited for the next one, that series is a longstanding favorite.
                              That’s what the modding community is for. Got mine looking almost photo realistic at times. Need a decent pc though. The next one’s getting 3d scanned models. Should look realistic, but hope it doesn’t lose the fantasy feel and character of the other games.

Comment

• LoneLoonRider
                                • Jan 2017

Sometimes I'll sit on a *very* under-inflated 36" balloon on top of my chair. Just enough that the latex feel is all around the good parts of me while not enough to raise me up higher.

Other times I'll have a balloon inflated inside of my pants rubbing up against me.

It sure does make Destiny 2 a bit more...challenging.

Comment

Working...
                                😀
                                😂
                                🥰
                                😘
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😞
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎