X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • georgebayer_1
    • Jan 2015

Re: Hello and welcome!

Hello again,
    I'm 39, male, living in Germany. I like to see women blowing balloons to pop, I'm more a passive observed, but sometimes I also blow...
    I'm here since 2015, but I was inactive, that's I write my "Hello" again ;-)

Regards
    georgebayer_1
    Last edited by georgebayer_1; 18-08-2019, 08:32. Reason: Extending of the text

Comment

• JoseyWales
      • Aug 2019

Howdy folks. My name is David, 39 years old, white male born and raised in Dallas Texas. I have loved balloons for as long as I can remember and usually play at least a few minutes of each and every day. Not a popper usually, I like to inflate tightly and rescue the most. Anyways, that's me in a nutshell

Comment

• MetroBalloon
        • Oct 2017

Originally posted by JoseyWales
        Howdy folks. My name is David, 39 years old, white male born and raised in Dallas Texas. I have loved balloons for as long as I can remember and usually play at least a few minutes of each and every day. Not a popper usually, I like to inflate tightly and rescue the most. Anyways, that's me in a nutshell
        Welcome, good man.

Comment

• Loonorm
          • Mar 2019

Originally posted by Bootsmcgraw
          Hi everyone! 30s, M, biggest city in Illinois (hint hint). Into helium (TT17, Q16, Q18 Stuffing), large Mylar standard shapes (32”+ of hearts, stars, circles). Terrified of popping as a child and I still hate opening canisters oF dough to this day.
          Enjoy seeing women happily play with and inflate big helium balloons and carrying around large bouquets.
          Welcome Bootsmcgraw! Glad to see that I am not the only ‘Looner’ who lives in the state of Illinois, albeit, thankfully, NOT in ‘the largest city’, but the suburbs of...

Comment

• Bootsmcgraw

Thank you for the reply! I saw you posted about getting leftover balloons st Jewel. When was the last time you made the reduced price valentines collection?

Comment

• Loonorm
              • Mar 2019

Originally posted by Bootsmcgraw
              Thank you for the reply! I saw you posted about getting leftover balloons st Jewel. When was the last time you made the reduced price valentines collection?
              Have done so for most of the holidays so far this year! For Mother’s Day, I walked out with over a dozen molars, in all shapes and sizes! Believe it or not Father’s Day too! Am setup for a Labor Day pickup in a couple of weeks. She said that she’s going to get some latex balloons, also, for me.

Comment

• HeLiam
                • Aug 2019

Hi Everyone,

I’ve just joined and this is my first post.

I’m a 28 year old from the UK, with a preference for inflatables over balloons. Especially large inflatables. I would probably describe myself as a non-popper, only because I’ve never lived alone and I'm concerned about making too much noise. If I had greater freedom I would like to try popping large balloons.

I’ve decided to join this forum because a) everyone seems really friendly, b) there are people here from around the world, which is exciting and c) there’s quite a lot of younger looners on here.

I’ve had this fetish since I was 13 or so, but I’ve never told anyone about it before. I’m a bit anxious about taking this step, but I’ve enjoyed reading through the forum and decided to give it a go.

I’m keen on chatting with people around my age, either male or female, just to make some new friends and share stories with.

If anyone wants to chat PM me.

Comment

• TheMacedawg
                  • Aug 2019

Howdy Folks

This is my second account as I’ve completely forgotten the details to my first one.
                  I currently live in Australia and I've loved inflatables for as long as I can remember.

My very first inflatable was a Thomas The Tank Engine bop bag (If you know of the or have any pictures of one I'd love to see them). Still to this day I have no idea how my fetish started.

Comment

• Looner Araki
                    • Aug 2019

Hi everyone! I'm 18, from Shanghai, China. I was seriously terrified of balloons as a child. When managing to overcome the phobia I began to enjoy the excitements and thrills of inflating balloons so tight. It may sounds wierd that I'm still fear of balloon popping, but I really love to blow/pump balloons as tight as possible. Smaller balloons like 10'' and 12'' are my favorite, as they can be overinflated a lot.

Comment

• Boomhauwer
                      • Feb 2018

Hey y'all,

My online name is Boomhauwer. I have been a silent member of this community for about 13 years now. I live deep in the heart of Texas! My story starts out just like many others. My sister and her friends would pop balloons around me as a toddler. Once daycare started the kids would figure out my fear and scare me all the time. It got so bad that I avoided everything that had the chance of balloons being there. I grew up on a working farm so it was easy to find excuses to miss events. Once puberty hit suddenly my fear became a fetish. I am still terrified of anyone having balloon around me. Walking into a room with balloon decorations makes my heart skip a beat. Now when I am in control of a balloon I don't have that same fear due to me being in control but still no popping. I hope with now being open with the community I can overcome my fear.

My wife knows of my fear and is very understanding. I have a set of 22 month old twins so that keeps my life busy. I don't want to miss out on there celebration through life so overcoming this fear has a new importance for me.

Thank you all for sharing all these years because it has often helped me a lot. It is time for me to join into the conversation!

Comment

• jcronin
                        • Sep 2019

Hi all. I have been a long time lurker and decided to be part of the community I am a semi-popper. Love to play with my 17 inch tuftex balloons but they are hard to come by in my lovely country Australia~ Like most looners the fear and anticipation is what draws me to them.... you can never know it will pop.

Comment

• Bootsmcgraw

Originally posted by Boomhauwer
                          Hey y'all,

My online name is Boomhauwer. I have been a silent member of this community for about 13 years now. I live deep in the heart of Texas! My story starts out just like many others. My sister and her friends would pop balloons around me as a toddler. Once daycare started the kids would figure out my fear and scare me all the time. It got so bad that I avoided everything that had the chance of balloons being there. I grew up on a working farm so it was easy to find excuses to miss events. Once puberty hit suddenly my fear became a fetish. I am still terrified of anyone having balloon around me. Walking into a room with balloon decorations makes my heart skip a beat. Now when I am in control of a balloon I don't have that same fear due to me being in control but still no popping. I hope with now being open with the community I can overcome my fear.

My wife knows of my fear and is very understanding. I have a set of 22 month old twins so that keeps my life busy. I don't want to miss out on there celebration through life so overcoming this fear has a new importance for me.

Thank you all for sharing all these years because it has often helped me a lot. It is time for me to join into the conversation!
                          Another Texan in the mix! I’m a transplant, but used to be in D/FW. If you are anywhere near San Antonio, a new Pink store just opened at Ingram Park Mall and they have all those huge heart balloons on display. Not sure if Mylar is your thing, but just throwing that out there.

Comment

• Badeditkit
                            • Sep 2019

What’s up. I’m new here but have been into inflatables for years almost longer than I can remember. NYC transplant originally from Missouri. I’m into pvc inflatables, particularly a thing wearable or fuckable. I spend whole nights searching for weird inflatables I can wear or fuck and have found quite a few. The ones that are made for those reasons seem to be so expensive so I find non-conventional fetish inflatables. I’m excited to meet everyone and exchange information and see why everyone else has found. I’ve recently just made my first pair or inflatable shorts out of latex too which I’ll link once I can pot in the forums to my Instagram pics.
                            Cheers!

Comment

• Strel0k
                              • Jul 2014

Hello! I actually joined here years ago (mostly so I could see the pictures people post that you have to be signed in to see) but kinda forgot about it. After all these years, I plan on actually contributing to the forum. I'm 32, mostly non-popper, and love blowing/inflating balloons (mostly 12").

I've got a couple story ideas in my head that I want to write. Wish me luck!

Comment

• mylilsecret
                                • Sep 2019

Hey guys, I go by K (not revealing my actual name) I’m a 22yr old female from Australia

For me, 100% phobia to begin with. I’m starting to think everyone starts with a phobia but some people just haven’t moved on to the next stage of enjoying it

I’m not quite sure when things “clicked” and changed for me. All I remember was I loved balloons and I had a friend over and we were laying around one afternoon seeing how big we could get them (some shitty 11” from a supermarket brand) and the one I was blowing up was yellow, didn’t look full enough, put it one more breath and then just like that. Boom, gone. Had a little jump because I was expecting it but wasn’t expecting the noise to be that loud.. I didn’t touch any balloons for a LONG TIME. And I was mildly phobic after that for a few years.

I remember one day I was at a certain shop (that has closed down now)and you remember how would they ask if you want a balloon for a $1? I remember I said “sure, why not” cause it’s a $1 and this was long before my fetish developed.. I took it home and kinda threw it in my room and didn’t care about it. It was a red/pink (I’m gonna say 18” because I feel like they changed them to 16”/14” years later) I remember just playing with that a few times before my mum found it and threw it out.

I’d love to talk to anyone on here about how it all started for them. I know this will sound like spam but my email is in my bio.

I set up that email account just for this website and for anyone to message me. So feel free to say hey

Comment

Working...
                                😀
                                😂
                                🥰
                                😘
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😞
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎