Old 19-05-2019, 04:25 PM

lyckr is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Your experience with Unique 16"
Originally Posted by LoonerPlanet View Post
One other aspect of 16 inch Uniques. I find that they vary in shape. Some will get long necks with the usual balloons skills, while others get a more tear drop shape (look at the balloons-united website photo of the Uniques with a peace symbol). I assume that it is because they have different factories, but I really don't know. I like both shapes. Have others noticed this as well?
Yes, I've noticed this after they started selling them in stores here. Even individual balloons from the same bag inflates differently for some reason.
Old 21-05-2019, 12:04 PM

BalloonBoyUK is on a distinguished road
Talking Re: Your experience with Unique 16"
Originally Posted by lyckr View Post
Even individual balloons from the same bag inflates differently for some reason.
I guess that's why they're called "Unique"!
Old 27-06-2019, 05:11 PM

PBK is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Your experience with Unique 16"
I'm kind of on the fence about Unique. I LOVE their punchballs and have had many very pleasant experiences and memories of them over the years. They're also readily available.
The 16's I haven't played with too much. I had a bag of them many years ago but I tossed it because the balloons were old and brittle and 3 out of 5 that I inflated popped before they got anywhere near rated size. The 2 that didn't pop had lines and marks all over them. Not saying that makes Unique bad as it was probably just an old bag. That's my only experience with Unique 16's.
I am really liking their 24's. I've always really liked their 15's but lately the batches I've been getting from an online vendor have been suffering a lot of premature pops.