Old 12-05-2019, 06:14 PM

BalloonBoyUK is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Balloon Domination
Originally Posted by LoonLover1999 View Post
I can see where this is heading BalloonBoy so take my advice and leave it be. I donít want this turning into a squabble.
I swear, this isn't me trying to be an idiot. Nor am I squabbling with you. I'm not trying to set you up. I'm not trying to antagonise, or belittle, or be difficult, or stir anything either. I am merely having a debate. However, you seem intent on trying to make out something's taking place, that isn't. You're making assumptions, when you shouldn't be.

You are allowed an opinion, as am I. Labelling someone else's sexual preferences as weird, isn't cool, bearing in mind this is a forum that wants looners to be seen as normal, regular people who just happen to enjoy balloons - and for us not to be seen as weird by others.

Do you not see why that might be an issue?
Old 12-05-2019, 08:41 PM

drumrd is on a distinguished road
BalloonBoyUK, I get your point about being careful in naming something 'weird'. Though I think there is a difference here. in Loonlovers1999 fitst point he states clearly "I find it weird". It doesn't say anything about else then that. Reading Loonlovers posts doesn't show an intention in harming other fetishes/bdsm.. Me personally find that some other fetishes can be weird. Though I am still open and respectful and so on.. I don't want to label or frame a fetish. I can also people find a balloon fetish weird.

You really hit the point whit your post which became a sticky. And it's good to be sharp about these kind of topics.. Discussion is also good. Though I think here its more a discussion about a word...
Old 13-05-2019, 04:30 PM

Originally Posted by drumrd View Post
BalloonBoyUK, I get your point about being careful in naming something 'weird'. Though I think there is a difference here. in Loonlovers1999 fitst point he states clearly "I find it weird". It doesn't say anything about else then that. Reading Loonlovers posts doesn't show an intention in harming other fetishes/bdsm.. Me personally find that some other fetishes can be weird. Though I am still open and respectful and so on.. I don't want to label or frame a fetish. I can also people find a balloon fetish weird.

You really hit the point whit your post which became a sticky. And it's good to be sharp about these kind of topics.. Discussion is also good. Though I think here its more a discussion about a word...
For me, this Forum is about looners - you, me, everyone else who is a member here - feeling safe, respected, and knowing that we all strive to be accepted by others. Maybe it's just me, but respect is a two-way street: it's not fair to say "I think X is weird" and then simultaneously have people complain that someone thinks your love for balloons is also weird.

There are plenty of threads on this Forum, where people state they are scared of telling friends, family or loved-one's that they are looners. There are other threads detailing people's concern over ordering balloons online.

This tells us all something. We all need to be more accepting of things. It starts with the small stuff, and then proceeds to the bigger, life-changing stuff.

The use of terms like "Weird", "odd", "freaky", "strange", "messed-up" or any other terms that people may use, are words that we shouldn't be using to describe others or their activities, if we don't want others to label us in the same fashion.

People complain about the world being too "politically-correct", and they then usually complain that it infringes on their right to use certain words and terms. What they really mean - and this doesn't necessarily apply to any specific members, as I'm using this as a general discussion - is that some people can't call a certain type of person a specific (usually offensive or old-fashioned) term.

Political-correctness isn't about forcing people to do anything. It's about tolerance and respect towards anyone who is different to yourself (and again, by "yourself", I don't mean you personally, I mean me, you, and anyone else).

If we looners want respect and tolerance of who we are, then we need to be respectful and tolerant towards others. This is why I pick people up on this topic. It's important stuff.

This is 2019, not 1919. The world is no longer just about small people, in small parts of the world, all keeping themselves to themselves. What we say and do reverberates around the Internet, and we all (myself included) need to realise that the world is much more diverse and different these days. People are no longer just X or Y, but A, B, C and D as well - or any combination of these.

I'm simply saying to everyone, please be careful about what you say, and how you say it. Don't just assume that using words like "weird" is okay, purely because you think it's okay. Bear in mind that not everyone is like you. We're all different, and we need to be more tolerant and outward looking, not intolerant and inward-looking.

Language is important, even if people don't want to think it is. Your choice of words matters!
Old 13-05-2019, 06:32 PM

LoonLover1999 is on a distinguished road
Oh god here we go again. Seconds out everyone!

Don’t feed us bullshit and say you haven’t labelled something that is in your person opinion wierd. It’s part of being yourself otherwise we become like robots. We have our own personality and opinion and I want to write it as long as it dosen’t offend anybody seriously it’s ok.

I’m sure you’ve been warned about starting conflict before, often if not intentional. All I say is chill out man. We can still stop this spiralling further.

We have gotten off topic so somebody please return it to the point fast.
Old 13-05-2019, 09:32 PM

Loon119 is on a distinguished road
My favourite thing is o straddle a favourite balloon blindfolded and my wife pops it
Or she chooses the balloon and the way to pop it while I have to watch
Old 14-05-2019, 09:48 AM

LuciferLooner is on a distinguished road
LoonLover1999, i agree fully with you, i also talk to my balloons when i get going.

LMAO here we go again ! :P
Old 14-05-2019, 10:55 AM

Oh god here we go again. Seconds out everyone! Donít feed us bullshit and say you havenít labelled something that is in your person opinion wierd.
The only person "going again" is you. You seem to be of the mind, that everyone's allowed an opinion, as long as that opinion chimes with you. But as soon as you start labelling what I say as "bullshit", you're just demonstrating that you have no case to argue here, and don't value anything I say. I wonder why?!

Iím sure youíve been warned about starting conflict before, often if not intentional. All I say is chill out man. We can still stop this spiralling further.
No one's warned me about anything, nor have they needed too. I'm not the person who's doing everything in their power to stop debate - you are.

But it seems I'm wasting my time on you. Go ahead, and call what other people do as "weird" or whatever other pejorative terminology you want. Just don't whine, when - at some later point in time - someone ends-up calling what you do (or like) "weird", and it dents your clearly very fragile pride/ego.
Old 14-05-2019, 11:20 AM

Smothered by tits is on a distinguished road
To be honest every kink and fetish is weird. People who like huge boobs,who like to be peed/shit on,who are into bondage play and choking all of these can be considered weird because we as humans are weird.
And getting back to the subject i like to talk to my balloons as well i tend to think of them as a partner in what i do.

Last edited by Smothered by tits; 14-05-2019 at 11:22 AM.
Old 14-05-2019, 09:59 PM

LoonLover1999 is on a distinguished road
Remind me BalloonBoy which one of us created a post about leaving balloons in public and going on a rant about it? Wasn’t me.

I think there is only one sensible solution to this. I stay away from your threads and you do likewise to mine.

Now, back on topic I find it quite fun to speak to balloons as in a few cases I feel like they actually listen. You’ve heard the saying “I say jump you say how high” well with me it’s a case of I say pop and the balloons says how loud.
Old 17-05-2019, 09:28 PM

Eastlooner is on a distinguished road
What is normal, what is weird? I don't know really.
Personally I am a doctor, who works with people everyday. I can see many strange things and also can hear many strange speaches and I accept them as they are. I'm not a judge and think, that everything is normal unless anyone is disturbed.
We are all totally crazy for all the people, who have not a fetish.
Balloons are just disposable things for non-looners.
Nothing is weird for an obviously normal person who has a fetish, untill it charmes or disturbes anyone. So, there's no problem at all IMHO.
I'm not to shitting or pissing on anyone, not to total bondage or head masks, same with rape or many other things. Alhough sometimes I become handcuffed and blindfolded, same as my wife.
If anyone of us is a popper and dominates to balloons- it"s OK. Nobody is hurted.
If anybody of us wants to see his/her partner popping balloons- it's OK until he/she likes it and it all gives a pleasure for both