• Show
Clear All
  • SirSquishy
    • Mar 2020

Re: Let's Compare Balloon Brands

Originally posted by softsquishyballoon

17 inch regular balloon

36 inch regular round balloon

Sadly, neither of these are available for delivery. I suppose I should maybe register a Walmart account, and maybe I can request them.
    If you're looking for 36 inch balloons, you can try looking at Michaels store. I bought some 36 inch loons from there a while ago. They're expensive, but I like them. Be wary of the clear ones though. Of the two clear ones I got, one had a defect and the other didn't last long at all.

The great thing is they have them stocked in store! No need for ordering and delivery, just walk in and they should be there. Might want to check on your local store site first though.

Comment

• softsquishyballoon
      • Feb 2020

I try to stick to regular colours. I'll see if there's a Michaels nearby. Most department stores that don't have a grocery store section are probably still closed due to the pandemic. I figured that the larger ones would probably be more expensive. Do you usually try to inflate them as far as they'll go - or do you keep them a little underinflated so that they'll be softer?
      Last edited by softsquishyballoon; 18-05-2020, 06:59. Reason: minor

Comment

• softsquishyballoon
        • Feb 2020

Okay, I've now made four purchases from Walmart.com.

This set of balloons will be coming this week Thursday, so they'll be here first.

Based on a suggestion from SirSquishy, I decided to get myself a little wubble bubble - which isn't quite a balloon, but still a soft squishy inflatable. That should be coming by next week Tuesday.

The other two, Tuf-Tex balloons and this set of balloons, might take up to two weeks to arrive. I guess these two are gonna take longer, since they're from third-party sellers.
        Last edited by softsquishyballoon; 19-05-2020, 01:29. Reason: added info

Comment

• b0f0s0f
          • Nov 2016

I've noticed that there seem to be a few different types of Unique 12" out there, they recently changed their packaging and I think the balloons themselves too. I was inspired by you and bought some myself, and the balloons were pretty small uninflated, whereas I've seen videos of girls blowing U12s which looked bigger uninflated. They weren't very big on first inflation either, but after several times it started to get quite large. In the final pic I've probably blown it up 6 or 7 times. It was still kinda soft at the end and could probably take another couple big breaths, but I chickened out :^).

The photo doesn't do them justice, since my hands are quite large and the fisheye effect. The balloon in the final picture was probably 14".
          Attached Files

Comment

Working...
          😀
          😂
          🥰
          😘
          🤢
          😎
          😞
          😡
          👍