Old 27-05-2020, 08:05 PM

softsquishyballoon is on a distinguished road
Default Re: My Balloons
#3 ~ I'm now down three from this set.

#15 ~ Two Tuf-Tex balloons inflated on May 23rd of 2020, two Exquisite balloons inflated on May 26th of 2020, one Tuf-Tex balloon and one Unique balloon inflated today. Wubble Bubble was also inflated on May 23rd of 2020. So six balloons total - or seven, if you count wubble bubble.
Old 31-05-2020, 06:50 AM

Wink Re: My Balloons
Originally Posted by softsquishyballoon View Post
Okay, Sunday is usually my day for blowing up balloons - unless I place in an order for a balloon brand that I've yet tried.

#1 ~ The balloon that started it all. Found it on Feb 5th of 2020, and lasted until Mar 31st of 2020. No idea what brand that balloon was.

#2 ~ First set of balloons from Walmart (Way to Celebrate) that I blew up between Feb 11 to Feb 20 of 2020. One remains from this set. If it last until this coming Wednesday, they will have lasted for 15 week.

#3 ~ Grocery store brand. They were only 9 inches. After losing six, I deflated the rest except for the second balloon that I blew up - which still remains. After 13 weeks, it gave out early last week. (Inflated on Feb 24th of 2020.)

#4 ~ More Walmart (Way to Celebrate) balloons. 12 balloons from that set remain. I deflated some of the blue balloons with defective drip points. Most are downsized to about seven inches (listed size is 12 inches), which makes them soft and squishy to the touch. They are now ten weeks old.

#5 ~ Four regular balloons and two punch balloon, all are Way to Celebrate. One of the punch balloons keeps shrinking. I just downsized the four regular balloons. They are almost ten weeks old.

#6 ~ One punch balloon, green, regular size (16 inches), almost nine weeks old.

#7 ~ One punch balloon, yellow, regular size (16 inches), almost eight weeks old.

#8 ~ Four regular balloons, regular size, almost seven weeks old.

#9 ~ Two regular balloons, regular size, almost six weeks old.

#10 ~ Two regular balloons, regular size, almost five weeks old.

#11 ~ Three regular balloons, regular size, almost four weeks old.

#12 ~ One regular balloon, regular size, almost three week old.

#13 ~ Four unique balloons, regular size (12 inches), over two weeks old.

#14 ~ One diva pink Way to Celebrate balloon and one Unique balloon inflated on May 16th of 2020. Two DG Sports balloons, two Unique balloons, and one diva pink Way to Celebrate balloon inflated on May 20th of 2020. I'll be counting this as one set.

#15 ~ Two Tuf-Tex balloons inflated on May 23rd of 2020, two Exquisite balloons inflated on May 26th of 2020, one Tuf-Tex balloon and one Unique balloon inflated today. Wubble Bubble was also inflated on May 23rd of 2020. So six balloons total - or seven, if you count wubble bubble.
I am now down to one balloon remaining from #2 - which, surprisingly, is holding up nicely... possibly because it's the one from the set I least played with. The last balloon remaining from #3 gave out early last week.

Last edited by softsquishyballoon; 31-05-2020 at 06:59 AM. Reason: added info
Old 04-06-2020, 06:35 AM

#2 ~ First set of balloons from Walmart (Way to Celebrate) that I blew up between Feb 11 to Feb 20 of 2020. One remains from this set. If it last until this coming Wednesday, they will have lasted for 15 week.
Okay, the last balloon from that set has finally given out. So it lasted about 15 weeks.
Old 11-06-2020, 05:45 AM

Smile Re: My Balloons
Okay, Sunday is usually my day for blowing up balloons - unless I place in an order for a balloon brand that I've yet tried.

#1 ~ The balloon that started it all. Found it on Feb 5th of 2020, and lasted until Mar 31st of 2020. No idea what brand that balloon was.

#2 ~ First set of balloons from Walmart (Way to Celebrate) that I blew up between Feb 11 to Feb 20 of 2020. One remains from this set. If it last until this coming Wednesday, they will have lasted for 15 weeks.

#3 ~ Grocery store brand. They were only 9 inches. After losing six, I deflated the rest except for the second balloon that I blew up - which still remains. After 13 weeks, it gave out early last week. (Inflated on Feb 24th of 2020.)

#4 ~ More Walmart (Way to Celebrate) balloons. 12 balloons from that set remain. I deflated some of the blue balloons with defective drip points. Most are downsized to about seven inches (listed size is 12 inches), which makes them soft and squishy to the touch. They are almost thirteen weeks old. (Inflated Mar 9th to Mar 16th of 2020.)

#5 ~ Four regular balloons and two punch balloon, all are Way to Celebrate. One of the punch balloons keeps shrinking. I just downsized the four regular balloons. They are almost twelve weeks old. (Inflated Mar 22nd of 2020)

#6 ~ One punch balloon, green, regular size (16 inches), almost eleven weeks old. (Inflated Mar 29th of 2020)

#7 ~ One punch balloon, yellow, regular size (16 inches), almost ten weeks old. (Inflated Apr 5th of 2020)

#8 ~ Four regular balloons, regular size, almost nine weeks old. (Inflated Apr 12th of 2020)

#9 ~ One regular balloons, regular size, almost eight weeks old. (Inflated Apr 19th of 2020)

#10 ~ Two regular balloons, regular size, almost seven weeks old. (Inflated Apr 26th of 2020)

#11 ~ Three regular balloons, regular size, almost six weeks old. (Inflated May 3rd of 2020)

#12 ~ One regular balloon, regular size, almost five week old. (Inflated May 10th of 2020)

#13 ~ Four unique balloons, regular size (12 inches), over four weeks old. (Inflated May 13th of 2020)

#14 ~ One diva pink Way to Celebrate balloon and one Unique balloon inflated on May 16th of 2020. Two DG Sports balloons, two Unique balloons, and one diva pink Way to Celebrate balloon inflated on May 20th of 2020. I'll be counting this as one set. Over three weeks old

#15 ~ Two Tuf-Tex balloons inflated on May 23rd of 2020, two Exquisite balloons inflated on May 26th of 2020, one Tuf-Tex balloon and one Unique balloon inflated May 27th of 2020. Wubble Bubble was also inflated on May 23rd of 2020. So six balloons total - or seven, if you count wubble bubble. Over two weeks old. My Unique balloon was defective and kept shrinking, so I threw it out.

#16 ~ I blew up one Unique balloon (to replace the defective one from #15) and one Tuf-Tex balloon.

#17 ~ My balloons should be arriving by Saturday, so I'll probably be inflating some from that set.
Updated!
Old 14-06-2020, 10:50 PM

#4 ~ More Walmart (Way to Celebrate) balloons. 12 balloons from that set remain. I deflated some of the blue balloons with defective drip points. Most are downsized to about seven inches (listed size is 12 inches), which makes them soft and squishy to the touch. They are almost thirteen weeks old. (Inflated Mar 9th to Mar 16th of 2020.
All twelve balloons are remaining - and, within two days, they will have lasted for three months.

#5 ~ Four regular balloons and two punch balloon, all are Way to Celebrate. I just downsized the four regular balloons. They are almost twelve weeks old. (Inflated Mar 22nd of 2020)
I'm guessing the two punch balloons will probably last longer than the other balloons from this set.

#13 ~ Four unique balloons, regular size (12 inches), over four weeks old. (Inflated May 13th of 2020)
This marks the first time I inflated balloons from a brand other than Way to Celebrate.

#17 ~ Only one of my four orders have delivered this week. Firefly Imports delivered this Thursday, and I inflated two from this set.
This is the most recent set. In future weeks, I might just be inflating just one of each brand as it arrives - instead of two.
Old 15-06-2020, 05:04 AM

SirSquishy is on a distinguished road
Default Re: My Balloons
Did you get your 3-foot wubble yet?
Old 21-06-2020, 04:13 AM

#2 ~ First set of balloons from Walmart (Way to Celebrate) that I blew up between Feb 11 to Feb 20 of 2020. One remains from this set. If it last until this coming Wednesday, they will have lasted for 15 weeks.

#4 ~ More Walmart (Way to Celebrate) balloons. 11 balloons from that set remain. I deflated some of the blue balloons with defective drip points. Most are downsized to about seven inches (listed size is 12 inches), which makes them soft and squishy to the touch. They are almost 14 weeks old. (Inflated Mar 9th to Mar 16th of 2020.)

#5 ~ Four regular balloons and two punch balloon, all are Way to Celebrate. I just downsized the four regular balloons. They are almost 13 weeks old. (Inflated Mar 22nd of 2020)

#6 ~ One punch balloon, green, regular size (16 inches), almost 12 weeks old. (Inflated Mar 29th of 2020)

#7 ~ One punch balloon, yellow, regular size (16 inches), almost 11 weeks old. (Inflated Apr 5th of 2020)

#8 ~ Four regular balloons, regular size, almost 10 weeks old. (Inflated Apr 12th of 2020)

#9 ~ One regular balloon, regular size, almost 9 weeks old. (Inflated Apr 19th of 2020)

#10 ~ Two regular balloons, regular size, almost 8 weeks old. (Inflated Apr 26th of 2020)

#11 ~ Three regular balloons, regular size, almost 7 weeks old. (Inflated May 3rd of 2020)

#12 ~ One regular balloon, regular size, almost 6 week old. (Inflated May 10th of 2020)

#13 ~ Four unique balloons, regular size (12 inches), 5.5 weeks old. (Inflated May 13th of 2020)

#14 ~ One diva pink Way to Celebrate balloon and one Unique balloon inflated on May 16th of 2020. Three DG Sports balloons, one Unique balloon, and one diva pink Way to Celebrate balloon inflated on May 20th of 2020. I'll be counting this as one set. 4.5 weeks old

#15 ~ Two Tuf-Tex balloons inflated on May 23rd of 2020, two Exquisite balloons inflated on May 26th of 2020, one Tuf-Tex balloon and one Unique balloon inflated May 27th of 2020. Wubble Bubble was also inflated on May 23rd of 2020. So six balloons total - or seven, if you count wubble bubble. My Unique balloon was defective and kept shrinking, so I threw it out. 3.5 weeks old.

#16 ~ I blew up one Unique balloon (to replace the defective one from #15) and one Tuf-Tex balloon. Over 2 weeks old.

#17 ~ Only one of my four orders have delivered this week. Firefly Imports delivered June 11th of 2020, and I inflated two from this set. Over 1 week old.

#18 ~ June 15th of 2020: 2 Balsa-Circle, 1 Efavormart, 1 Unique; June 18th of 2020: 1 Prex-Tex, 1 Hydra Costume, 2 RUBFAC, 1 Way to Celebrate; June 19th of 2020: 2 Lacoreka, 1 Exquisite
Update!
Old 21-06-2020, 04:15 AM

Originally Posted by SirSquishy View Post
Did you get your 3-foot wubble yet?
Not yet. For now, I'm trying out different brands of balloons.
Old 23-06-2020, 02:19 AM

#5 ~ Four regular balloons and two punch balloon, all are Way to Celebrate. I just downsized the four regular balloons. They are almost 13 weeks old. (Inflated Mar 22nd of 2020)
Two of my punch balloons are now three months old. I think they'll probably last longer than most of my other balloons.