Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Beachballer
    • Mar 2018

Women Inflatable Looner?

I know this is primarily a male fetish but was curious of how many women are out there and what’s your story?
  • snh61
    • Sep 2017

Re: Women Inflatable Looner?

Well, based on what do you think so? Women are just more shy and do not talk the truth most times.

Btw, I think there have already been threads about this, you can look those up.

Comment

• craggy2012
      • Jan 2012

Probably because there's too many nut jobs out there as my missus quickly found out when she had her own Fetlife profile!

Comment

• Vicci
        Blown to bits
        • Oct 2009

There's a few threads on this, and there's more women out there than you may think.
        The problem is, when some guys realise you're a woman things like this happen overnight:
        Originally posted by This Forum
        Your PM box is 91% full.
        Vicci x

Comment

• ChillinHaze
          • Sep 2016

Yeah, have to agree with Vicci there. It often happens that you get spammed to death when people find out you're a female.

I pretty openly said I'm a woman on my DA page and well let's just say I got more than one very strange PM.

So it really isn't that there are no women with this fetish they are just really careful about admitting it.

Comment

• craggy2012
            • Jan 2012

I know of three female looner's.... All like me though middle aged, married, kids ect. It's a kin to leading a double life at times having your fun without dragging your family into it all with social media

Comment

• Angel40935
              • Apr 2020

I am a female who enjoys the inflatables...I was introduced to all of this through my boyfriend.

Comment

• heaviest
                • Jun 2018

I'm lucky to have several women who will lay on/sit on/float on/pop inflatables with me, but none of them are into it as much as I am. They all have some sort of fat admirer thing going on, and the inflatables are just my contribution to softcore fun.

My partner mostly just humors me. Her enjoyment of the inflatables is on again, off again.

I've found that lots of people will enjoy a pile-on or a pop at a pool party, but once they've done that, they've been there, done that and won't do it again. The ones who are fat admirers, though, will use inflatables with me as toys over and over.

Comment

• SAF
                  • Nov 2019

I have never had any luck finding a lady into balloons. Maybe it is I just don't want to come across as one of the creepy guys.

I also like plush/teddy bears and I do know most ladies I meet are uncomfortable with that.

Comment

Working...
                  😀
                  😂
                  🥰
                  😘
                  🤢
                  😎
                  😞
                  😡
                  👍
                  👎