X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • SitpoppingLoons14
    Extreme Sit-popper
    • Mar 2016

Beginner Balloon For B2Ps and S2Ps?

What balloons would you recommend for first-time B2Pers and S2Pers?

I personally, have never tried a B2P, but I'm planning to.

What would you recommend?
    You never know when it's gonna pop!
  • Meililoon
    aka lyckr
    • Sep 2014

Re: Beginner Balloon For B2Ps and S2Ps?

For b2p I think it depends on a few things. Most people will probably say that 9-12" balloons from any stores will do. Smaller balloons tends to be more predictable as they take less breaths to pop and you can almost count the breaths it'll take for it to pop (or so they say). Personally I've found the smaller balloons more difficult to b2p as they build up a higher internal pressure, making them really hard to blow when they become overinflated. My personal favorite is the 16" Unique. They can be quite unpredictable (some pop as soon as the neck starts to show, others grow enormous), but they're easy to blow all the way. You can just about notice a difference in air pressure when it's about to pop, and if you're lucky, you'll have the neck pressing against your fingers or lips
    I would stay away from any Qualatex and Tuf-Tex balloons when you're a beginner. These are higher quality balloons that are more difficult to pop and are supposedly really loud (never done it with these myself).

For s2p I think it's better to use smaller balloons. Then there's not as big a drop down when it pops and they're usually easier to pop. Just make sure to fully inflate them.

Comment

• marja

Re: Beginner Balloon For B2Ps and S2Ps?

Originally posted by lyckr
      For b2p I think it depends on a few things. Most people will probably say that 9-12" balloons from any stores will do. Smaller balloons tends to be more predictable as they take less breaths to pop and you can almost count the breaths it'll take for it to pop (or so they say). Personally I've found the smaller balloons more difficult to b2p as they build up a higher internal pressure, making them really hard to blow when they become overinflated. My personal favorite is the 16" Unique. They can be quite unpredictable (some pop as soon as the neck starts to show, others grow enormous), but they're easy to blow all the way. You can just about notice a difference in air pressure when it's about to pop, and if you're lucky, you'll have the neck pressing against your fingers or lips
      I would stay away from any Qualatex and Tuf-Tex balloons when you're a beginner. These are higher quality balloons that are more difficult to pop and are supposedly really loud (never done it with these myself).

For s2p I think it's better to use smaller balloons. Then there's not as big a drop down when it pops and they're usually easier to pop. Just make sure to fully inflate them.
      I fully agree with you!

Comment

Working...
      😀
      😂
      🥰
      😘
      🤢
      😎
      😞
      😡
      👍