Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Seasider
    • Jan 2016

First ever intentional pop

I was at the football today and on the way out a load of balloons were swirling in the wind by the exit I went through. I am the biggest non popper going and I hate nice new balloons being popped but am not so bothered about older ones or ones blown up by others. Anyway I felt compelled to grab one of the blue balloons.

I picked it up and it wasn’t too big, actually a bit squishy. There were a few others around and I just squeezed it between my hands and it popped not too loudly. I never though I would be able to do this but I did quite enjoy the feeling of squeezing the balloon. I don’t think I’m all of a sudden going to start popping balloons but i thought i would share my experience it felt quite nice!
  • Milkman
    • Nov 2017

Re: First ever intentional pop

Hey Seasider, thanks for sharing! I know how nervous you can get while preparing to pop your first balloon, so welcome to the club I hope you find the way to play with (or pop) the balloons that brings you the most joy!

Comment

• palloncino90
      • Jan 2018

Thanks for sharing your experience! I also would like to try one day.
      I want to live surrounded of big and colorful balloons

Comment

• Slugamano
        • Jul 2016

I did it in my age of 8. I was afraid of balloons and I decided to try to pop one. I blew one up about to the rated size, tied it, put it to the carpet and covered with two blankets. Then, I pushed a long needle through the blankets until I heard a muffled boom. I was satisfied and later I tried it with one blanket...

Later I tried to step on balloons and I realized that you have to put the knot to the top and step on it for the loudest bang. Jumping onto balloons was more satisfactory :-)

I've disliked to sit on balloons because - I think - my all "balloon thing" started that way. My mum brought a fairly big red balloon (compared my size, I was about 4) and made me sit on that terrible thing. It was inconvenient, instable, and finally my uncle popped it with his cigarette and I felt back...

My first intentional B2P was much-much later, there were some "accidents" though...

Comment

• Casey88
          lukmanrewa
          • Jun 2012

Originally posted by Slugamano

Later I tried to step on balloons and I realized that you have to put the knot to the top and step on it for the loudest bang. Jumping onto balloons was more satisfactory :-)
          you mean having the neck facing upwards ?

Comment

• Slugamano
            • Jul 2016

Yes, you have to step on the neck vertically and do not let it bulge out...

Comment

• Norwegianpopper
              • Jan 2018

The difference in sound from the two techniques is pretty big. Way louder if you stop the neck from bulging out

Comment

• drumrd
                • Dec 2013

I have been practicing intentional popping recently. Now i can pop balloons (with earplugs) with a pin of knife. Though other ways, like sitting, is still difficult.

Does someone have any tips, or experience how to make the next step? Though i get used to the bang, when i sit on a balloon, and want to pop it, I am still not able to..

Comment

• srob2
                  • Dec 2017

Blow up a ton of the same balloons different sizes. Pin pop a few to get your courage up. A tightly inflated balloon will be louder with a pin than sitting on it. Sitting on an underinflated balloon is harder to make it pop.

Comment

• BalloonblowerNYC
                    • Feb 2018

Congratulations!

My first pop I wanted to do and which I did was in a club with louder music. That was my firs wanted pop ever, as the noise completely was lost in the beat of the music.

I am still trying to do a b2p and I still struggle with it. I am sitting there saying to myself "ey It will not kill you, so why don't you just power through and blow until ip happens" but I still freak out nearly before.

My dream would be a looner in NYC forcing me to do it as I like to have a more submissive role as well ;-)

Comment

• loonlover817
                      • Feb 2018

that's ive been afraid to do that with fear my parents will see me. lol do u ever want to just like go to a grocery store and get those mylar balloons and just like ride them lol i'm soo weird. I wish I could see more balloons in my life.
                      lover your loons forever

Comment

• Dude1234
                        • Sep 2017

My first intentional pop was a small half deflated balloon behind some coats I really wanted to pop it for some reason so a grabbed a pencil and popped it. It actually turned me into a popper

Comment

• loonlover817
                          • Feb 2018

that's cool for me it was in 8th grade at a choir camp we played a balloon popping game. i was turned on after than Ok so whats yalls fav balloon birthday party games?
                          lover your loons forever

Comment

• loonlover817
                            • Feb 2018

hey dude1234 u still there?
                            lover your loons forever

Comment

• balloonbuster
                              • Dec 2017

I always like balloon pop, I could enjoy, when other boys blown to pop a balloon, or popped them whit pin, but I don't used to do.
                              My first intentional pop is the history of my first ejaculation, and start of the balloon fetish. I was 12, and I got a yellow balloon in the school. (In that time was more expensive balloons, not a very cheap item). I decided to pop it. At home alone I started to inflate it, and I discovered a new, unknown, tension feeling in my cock. The balloon and my dick was getting bigger and bigger. Some times I stopped blowing, I pushed the big balloon to my dick. It was very good and exciting. Once, during inflate suddenly popped the balloon. It was a great explosion... and I felt an other unknown feeling in my dick. I ran to the toilet and my dick spurted out a white, thick liquid. I didn't know, what was it, but it was very good and exciting feeling. ...so it was my first ejaculation.
                              Next day I bought ten balloon, I decided to pop all of them. I stripped in front of the mirror. My cock was very horny, and I found it big and nice. I inflated the balloons to big and hard and I decided to explode them different way: with a pin, to blow to pop, to stomp it... I pressed a big ballon to my very horny dick. I was beating my cock with the ballon until popping. I wanted to create the good feeling of previous day. I overlaid to balloon, I was humping on it...and came the thrill and previous day known ejaculation. Extatic feeling. More and more often I started to play with balloons (as sex toys) in the end jerk off, ejaculation. The ballon explosion and the ejaculation of sperm was the same experience.
                              Last edited by balloonbuster; 25-02-2018, 21:55.

Comment

Working...
                              😀
                              😂
                              🥰
                              😘
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😞
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎