Where can I find some high quality looner pics / galleries?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • lonelylooner
    • Jan 2012

Where can I find some high quality looner pics / galleries?

Hi looner friends

There is of course plenty of looner vids available, but interestingly I'm also into looner 'stills' as well. There seems to be a lack of them.

Does anyone know where to find any good quality looner image galleries, free or paid for? Preferably bouncing sitting

Big thanks you
  • randomlooner316
    • Apr 2021

Re: Where can I find some high quality looner pics / galleries?

Try the Intsagram accounts for balloon models. Thirtythreerooms puts good free stuff on there account as well as Oxana Efremova on her personal IG page

Comment

• Dust of the Saturn
      Stretched like space-time
      • Feb 2018

images are the easiest to find if you look at facebook, vk and instagram. Most of the images are stills from videos though.

you can use a web tool that automatically downloads all videos from someone's gallery, useful for the vk users with 4000 pics.

Some years ago I downloaded pictures from a vietnamese nightclub which I can no longer find on facebook. Here's the images: [LINK_REMOVED]

The zip contains pics from vietnamese nightclub alongside some from the user aditya_makmur on instagram who I guess is from vietnam too. (upon further research, she seems from malaysia). Check her profile and scroll to really old photos, she got some from these nightclubs.
      Last edited by Dust of the Saturn; 27-11-2021, 12:11.
      And I ask myself, why? and all I hear is the cold, dead silence of the cosmos.

Comment

• craggy2012
        • Jan 2012

Commercially no one really makes n sells still balloon, or inflatables images these days, it’s mainly videos n clips now n even hosting that sort of material online is getting more scarce each year. Dunno if it’s a fashion, a trend, or just the way the internet is going these days.

Comment

• Strel0k
          • Jul 2014

Thank you so much for sharing that gallery of the nightclub pics! I've searched a few times when I came across one of them to see if there were more but never could find anything.

Comment

• AnyNokosGame
            Amateur Writer/MMD artist
            • Oct 2020

I'd say Twitter might be your best bet. There are some accounts like megu_sakura_ that have some decently high quality stills. Studio Fuusen also posts stills from their clips on Facebook.

Comment

• Little Looner
              MADAM BANGS
              • Jan 2019

I had a public photoshoot while doing a b2p in Lisbon town square... i had prints done and everything but most looners seem to not want actual hardcopies because of fear of being found...
              We also did a kinky kitchen shoot. I agree with all above. Socials like IG and twitter are where i post stills x x
              I am Madam Bangs on all the social media channels.

My favourite place is Only Fans
              https://linktr.ee/MadamBangs

Comment

• Dust of the Saturn
                Stretched like space-time
                • Feb 2018

I hit the jackpot! I replaced the previous google drive link with a new one. There's 1402 pictures now compared to the previous 169. All Vietnamese nightclubs. Enjoy

LINK
                And I ask myself, why? and all I hear is the cold, dead silence of the cosmos.

Comment

Working...
                😀
                😂
                🥰
                😘
                🤢
                😎
                😞
                😡
                👍
                👎