Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Punchballer
    • Jan 2022

Has Anybody Ever...

Made calls to stores to ask about balloons or type of balloon just to hear the person especially of the opposite sex their take on the balloon in question? I used to call stores to inquire about punch balls. "How big can they get?", "Are they hard to inflate?", "Do you need a pump to inflate them?" "Did you ever have one?" Etc. I sometimes would get turned on in conversation listening to a female talking about punch balls. Had to be careful and selective about calling because some people can feel uncomfortable thinking a sick person is talking to them. That's been many years ago. Don't do that anymore but had a little fun with it back then.
  • Strel0k
    • Jul 2014

Re: Has Anybody Ever...

The closest I get to that is looking at Amazon reviews of balloons. Sometimes people talk about how big they inflate and if they're easy or hard to pop. Once someone included a picture of a girl sitting on one to pop it because they were saying how hard they are to pop!

Comment

• Punchballer
      • Jan 2022

I've done that too.

Comment

• Scooter
        • May 2022

Never done it, but I can see the appeal. Because balloons were always "special" to me, just hearing someone talk about balloons is pretty appealing to me.

I also don't see the harm in it, assuming you're not being gross about it.

Comment

Working...
        😀
        😂
        🥰
        😘
        🤢
        😎
        😞
        😡
        👍
        👎