Old 26-02-2021, 06:10 AM

DeppLooner is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Was there a single thing or point in your life that switched you onto balloons?
Mmmmm I am sure it all started with a clown popping some loons on a circus show. It scared me a lot but at the same time it “woke up” my interest for balloons. Since that day I always was searching for balloons everywhere I went, one thing led to another...... one day around my 12 years old, I was blowing a big black 16” unique balloon...... I remember holding it very close and rubbing my penis with the tight latex....... mmmmmm that orgasm felt like heaven ❤️
Since that day, I knew I had a very strong sexual attraction to balloons.
Old 26-02-2021, 09:34 AM
INFJ+extrovert

frankfrank is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Was there a single thing or point in your life that switched you onto balloons?
What's interesting about my fetish, its origins as described above, was one simple, huge WHAM!!! directly into my mind.

Before that, even entirely up to a time five minutes earlier, I never even paid balloons all that much attention, maybe even less than the typical boy. I'm pretty sure I never thought about it feeling good to sit on a balloon, anything like that.

How many looners can rightly claim that not even a primordial or proto-attraction or affinity (of any kind) existed until the moment it was first aroused?

"Some people without brains do an awful lot of talking." - The Scarecrow, WIZARD OF OZ, 1939
Old 26-02-2021, 04:13 PM

Bubblyzzz is on a distinguished road
I describe significant event in another posting, but I started out straddling a balloon after a party. It was intended as sitting, like on a cushion, but the balloon between my legs felt good and gave me a "tickle" that I enjoyed and started trying to repeat. I sneaked balloons to "play" with from then on, and always kept my interest in balloons "secret" because I was being "dirty". I loved parties because they had balloons and even if people popped them it was a wonderful experience. When I was old enough to have an allowance, I saved money for bags of balloons or bought them at store counter displays. I never lost the joy of balloons.
Old 26-02-2021, 05:51 PM

PBK is on a distinguished road
There was a circus that came to town that triggered my balloon "thing", too, when I was 10 or so.
The opening show featured a lady clown blowing up a big orange balloon. After every puff the clown would look at the crowd and everyone would scream "bigger" and of course this went on until the balloon was huge with a long neck. The balloon looked much bigger than a standard party balloon and that captivated me. Eventually the balloon popped on her lips and to everyone's (except mine) delight she made a show of falling backwards acting all flabbergasted that such a thing could happen.
Old 27-02-2021, 02:10 AM

LoonerHoax is on a distinguished road
From my earliest recollections I have been turned on by balloons. I can't pinpoint a "trigger event". I've been humping, riding and playing with balloons since the age of 6 or 7. Pre-puberty, there would be a feeling similar to needing to pee when I orgasmed.
Old 27-02-2021, 02:30 PM

bfinch2000 is on a distinguished road
i remember enjoying balloons like any other kid up until the age of around 4 or 5, then one popped right in my face and i ended up with a phobia of them, which gradually developed into a fetish.

interestingly, i remember that at the time i felt like it was my brother's fault that the balloon popped. that might explain why i prefer seeing guys when it comes to balloons, but otherwise i'm really not interested in sex with a guy - if it's associated with my brother somehow, that would be weird :P i also recently happened to be around my brother while he was blowing up balloons and i was terrified like i haven't been in years, so there's definitely something underlying there!