X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Little Looner
    MADAM BANGS
    • Jan 2019

[OTHER] Clip traders

Hi, this is going to be an unpopular opinion I'm sure but it seems that this board was created to sell / trade balloons and inflatables..

NOT CLIP COLLECTIONS

Clip collections are themselves fine of course, if you purchased the clips from the studio or model -

It's the selling and swapping that is killing our content creators businesses, its exploitation.

If the model or studio aren't getting paid - they will go out of business- as we've seen so many times.
    Its not sustainable if Creators aren't being valued.

So many posts asking "where is this balloon girl?", who has clips of?
    Well the answer is they had to give up because the coin never gets back to the artist... it just circulates among the clip collectors.

This has happened to me.
    A video of mine was added to someone's collection and shared 10,000 times.. without my consent, and with no respect.

No wonder women find the "community" a hostile place.

Please respect content creators and stop this practice. If you want us to continue producing then invest in us directly and then that aspect of our scene will then grow and flourish.

LADY LOONER TALKS
    X
    I am Madam Bangs on all the social media channels.

My favourite place is Only Fans
    https://linktr.ee/MadamBangs
  • Little Looner
    MADAM BANGS
    • Jan 2019

Re: Clip traders

In case you forgot this board is for trading physical items not digital pirates.
    I am Madam Bangs on all the social media channels.

My favourite place is Only Fans
    https://linktr.ee/MadamBangs

Comment

• LondonLarry
      Could be a chat bot
      • Jul 2019

Re: Clip traders

I respect your opinion, however; unfortunately clip sharing is rife, it's a message board for people with a common interest. You've made your point and made it well, it is however redundant. With all due respect people are not going to give a flying fuck. Maybe they should but they won't. Thank you for making balloon related content, I hope you make some money from it and it spurs you on to make more.

Comment

Working...
      😀
      😂
      🥰
      😘
      🤢
      😎
      😞
      😡
      👍
      👎