Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Bubblyzzz
    • Jul 2017

Re: What made you realize...?

I was a popper almost always. I was the girl who would pump balloons with the bike pump in the neighborhood and I liked it, like Katielynn. When I learned to blow to pop, it was wonderful! I Luv it!

Comment

• CJSweet
      • Mar 2021

As a child I was terrified of balloons and loud noises in general. Several incidents had led to this. One being my older brother tying a balloon to my car’s tail and the cat going crazy - although I was only 2, I was shocked at the cruelty of this.
      Growing up in Northern Ireland, it was natural to fear bug bangs when out and about in town. I remember young people in cars throwing bangers out of car windows and that scared the life out of me. I still hate fireworks and bangers.

However, I remember being about ten and at a play. After the show there were these two boys who had been in the audience who started blowing up and bursting any crisp bags they found on the floor. They were maybe two or three years older than me. That’s the first time I remember being aroused by popping. It fascinated me that I was no longer afraid.

From there I started bursting bags etc myself and loving it. Then I worked up to small water balloons which I would pin pop. By my teenage years, I would indulge in dine popping when my parents were out of the house. A bit like now really lol as none of my boyfriends, nor my husband, have ever really ‘got’ the power and fun they could have with me if they used balloons in the bedroom.

Comment

• srob2
        • Dec 2017

I was afraid to pop balloons as a little kid. As I got older, I tried to pop balloons to get over my fear, and this was also around when I started being interested in girls. Seeing girls I liked having fun popping balloons or just blowing them huge and playing rough was such a turn on when I was scared to do it myself.

Comment

Working...
        😀
        😂
        🥰
        😘
        🤢
        😎
        😞
        😡
        👍
        👎