Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • numpty1
    • Apr 2020

Re: Your First Big Balloon

My first big balloon experience was when I bought a multi coloured balloon at a Christmas school fete, back in the 60's. It cost me 6d or 2.5p in todays money. I loved that balloon it was massive, or it appeared to be to me, I was only 10 at the time. I played with that balloon so much and it was so strong and smelt of slightly oxidized rubber. I have no idea of the brand name as it was not in a packet and just lay on a bric-a-brack stand. I can remember the teacher on that stand asking if I was a bit old to be spending so much money on a balloon. I couldn't care and if she could have seen under my big coat the effect just holding the deflated balloon had on me I am sure she would have been even more surprised.
    To my horror I came home from school one day and could not find my balloon. My mum told me that our dog had played with it and burst it. She said she had thrown it in the bin and she was glad to see the back of it. To this day I think about that amazing balloon. I have several Cattex 35" multicoloured balloons and they are fun but not as much fun as that first one I bought.

Comment

• tebe2hu
      • Jan 2017

Let's see. The first big one I got was a 28" meteorologic so called pilot balloon designed to take angle reflectors quickly up to higher altitudes. They were durable, incredibly hard to inflate and when popped - like a gunshot. I liked them but they were too tough to play with.
      The first big, better to say long one I bought was a catepillar balloon, at least 48" fully inflated.
      The first big round ones I received from Mike D. - yes, he shipped me a bag of the famous "Mellyloon 16-18" Uniques. I loved them, the twist in the story that I love B2P but they were too nice to waste
      Soon after that I visited Canada and managed to buy many big balloons: Tilly, Tilco and also some Qualatex 24. The biggest I received from a friend was a 72" round French tricolor balloon and need to mention the Olympic 45" that I bought regularly when worked in Kyiv
      Finally, how I used them? Let me say that I told to a cute woman when she discovered my colorful balloon room and asked why they were there: "Just use your fantasy!"

Comment

• Boom&Bust
        • Jan 2021

I'm sure my first ever big balloon was a Swan 1 metre nobbly one, back in around 2004.

5201582-300303.jpg

Comment

• MylarLover
          Mylar Balloon Lover
          • Apr 2023

back in the year 2000 I got a Digimon Mylar balloon at a amusement park my first Mylar Balloon and it was big.

Comment

• Exaturbo
            • Feb 2021

I think my first really big balloon was probably a tilco 40” that I purchased from buster bill.
            Back in around 2003. Since that date anything less than 36” just doesn’t do anything for me.

Current favourite is cattex 55” balloons.

Comment

• Slow DeFlaite
              • Apr 2023

I did The Very Same thing when I was a Kid! I Made Sure I never Missed A Fair, Carnival or Parade Where I could Buy BIG 24" Helium Balloons From a Smoking Hot Girl Selling Them! I Loved Watching The Girls Over Inflate them On The Tank. The Sound of The Gas Rushing into them was Exhilarating! I Loved The Way the Sun Baked Balloons Smelled like Real Rubber. The Plastic Corks Were AWESOME! It's Like They Knew what We were "Using" them for!

Comment

• Slow DeFlaite
                • Apr 2023

That's About The Time I started Lurking on Balloon Fetish Eebsites After confessing My Fetish to My Wife at the Time. I remember "Buster Bill". He was a Ledgend bringing the Fetish to the Forefront! My Wife & I would shop online for Those BIG Round Balloons. I liked the African Cattex Agate Marble 36" Balloons. The Latex was Soft & Luxurious!

Comment

• Slow DeFlaite
                  • Apr 2023

I Was Seeing A Hot Woman I Had a Crush on Back in Middle School. I masturbated to the Thought of Her while Humping Balloons. Years Later We Hooked Up in Our 40's. She Still Had Her Coca Cola Figure and Big Heart Shaped Booty. I told Her about My Balloon Fetish and That I used to Fantisize About Her on a Balloon to "Get Off". One Night She Said, "What if We were Fucking over A Big Balloon & We Both Cum at the Same Time Just as the Balloon Pops?" We immediately went to Bed. I over inflated a Tuftex 36" Yellow Balloon. I bent Her over it & entered Her Doggie Style on The Balloon. She Kept saying "CUM For Me Baby I'm Going to Pop Your Balloon! CUM So I can Pop It!" I was SO HARD Inside Her. She was Soaking My Prick & We Both Came Toghether Simultaneously! She was SO SEXY She waited till My Nuts Were Empty to Pop the Balloon! I LOVED Her Controlling Behavior like that. I spent an Hour Eating Her out After that! I Made Her CUM 3 More Times. It was Really Sweet Down There!
                  Last edited by Slow DeFlaite; 26-04-2023, 12:45.

Comment

• balloons
                    Balloon fun
                    • Apr 2017

When I was a teen there was a fair down the street from my house and I would always go to get balloons. There was a hot girl with a big pear shaped booty in sheer green leggings necking big balloons on a helium pump. She gave me my first 20 inch overinflated helium balloon. I got a few balloons from her and we would always flirt and of course she saw me checking out her sexy butt. I took the balloons home each night humped and shot my load fantasizing about making love to her. On the last day of the fair, I asked for her number. We ended up meeting after the fair and she told me "having fun with balloons tonight" we ended up eating at a stand then we went to my room. we made out for a bit at which point I was rock hard! she took off her shirt and layed on her stomach and said, I know what you want to do, while pulling off her spandex, butt cheeks were bulging out. I got on top of her butt! already wet from precum and put my dick in the middle and humped her butt cheeks till I shot the most massive load in my life. I still remember it to this day. We met again and had sex, but lost contact after a year.
                    Last edited by balloons; 27-04-2023, 22:09.

Comment

• Mutaloon
                      • Nov 2018

Back when I was in my preteens, My first "big" balloon was a punchball balloon that I believe was a 16" or maybe 18". I would stuff that in my shirt and it would get so big. I unfortunately accidentally popped it when I blew it up too much.
                      The balloons that I've been getting recently are much larger being 36" at least. Blowing them up and humping them as they get bigger. I still stuff them in clothes because of the feel of them against my skin feels amazing to me.

Comment

• Slow DeFlaite
                        • Apr 2023

You are So Lucky! It's been a Fantasy of Mine to Do a "Thick Pear" someday! Whenever I'm fucking A 36" Balloon I'm thinking About a "Thick Pear!"

Comment

• nonpopper89
                          • Apr 2023

The first big balloon I got was a yellow 36-inch round balloon that I stumbled upon for sale a few years back in a home improvement/DIY shop, of all places. At this point it had been years since I'd been able to get my hands on a balloon, so it went in the shopping cart right away.

Before, I'd just enjoyed blowing up and deflating regular-sized balloons that I occasionally managed to snag from odd places, so you can imagine that having a balloon big enough to hug to my body or squeeze between my legs opened up new sensations for me (even though my living situation meant that I couldn't blow it up to its full size - if it popped the whole house would probably hear).

I find that blowing up balloons excites me and gives me a rush of dopamine, but I soon learned that feeling the warmth and pressure of a big balloon against my body gives me the comforting sensation of serotonin to go along with it, like getting a hug.

I still have that balloon stashed in my closet somewhere, although it's pretty well-worn at this point and hasn't seen much use since I've been able to sneak an order of more durable balloons from Balloon Ace into the house...

Comment

• balloons
                            Balloon fun
                            • Apr 2017

Originally posted by Slow DeFlaite
                            You are So Lucky! It's been a Fantasy of Mine to Do a "Thick Pear" someday! Whenever I'm fucking A 36" Balloon I'm thinking About a "Thick Pear!"
                            It was mind blowing. I dropped my shaft in her crack leaned forward and grinded my balls on her big pair shaped butt cheeks. I saw stars and my entire body tingled. I prefer this over regular sex. It also had a similar feel to humping the 20 inch balloons she was giving me!

Comment

• heliumsitr68
                              • Nov 2021

That is a dream of mine !!!!
                              Popper ! I love helium balloons

Comment

• scamper
                                • Jul 2016

I remember it was the Jellybean / Watermelon Jack in Box used to give way with an order in the 1960's. Also someone gave me a 36-inch balloon in school. That when I found I had a obsession with giant Latex balloons. It was not until 1980's when I got a regular supply of giant latex balloons. The 40 in. Qualatex paddle was my fist giant latex blow to pop. To this day I live to blow to pop giant Qualatex balloons. I only use my lungs.

Comment

Working...
                                😀
                                😂
                                🥰
                                😘
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😞
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎