Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Loveinloons
    • Nov 2018

Why pay top dollar for toys

Why do women pay top dollar for a inflatable toy when balloons are just as good?
  • BalloonBoyUK
    Banned
    • Dec 2018

Re: Why pay top dollar for toys

Why do people pay top dollar for anything? Cars, clothes, books.

The simple reason, is that people like what they like. You're basically castigating people for daring to enjoy themselves. How would you feel if someone asked you "Why do you like balloons?" or "Why do you buy Qualatex/Tufftex balloons, when you can buy cheapy ones in toy shops"?

Most people pay more for something, because (usually) the quallity will be better or more to their liking. It's that easy!

Comment

• Loveinloons
      • Nov 2018

Im just saying that a balloon will do the same thing but cost wise its cheaper

Comment

• Seasidelad
        • Sep 2018

Maybe they can ride rougher with inflatables as they don’t as easy and last longer.
        Some prefer inflatables over balloons I suppose it’s personal choice.

Comment

• Nopops4me
          • Jun 2015

I don't think it's just women who pay top dollar. Men also will pay top dollar as well. It depends on how you treat/play with inflatables & balloons. Poppers who are comfortable with the loud bangs and consider they want the biggest 'bang for their buck' will go for better/stronger brands which costs more, whereas non-poppers want the more reliable safety of stronger vinyl/latex to have their play enjoyment with lesser risk of bursting their toy. That's why I think both men & women will pay 'top dollar' over cheaper, thinner versions of inflatables/balloons which are available.

Comment

• BalloonBoyUK
            Banned
            • Dec 2018

Originally posted by Loveinloons
            Im just saying that a balloon will do the same thing but cost wise its cheaper
            That's like saying you'll only use supermarket own-brand toilet paper, but not pay extra for something that doesn't feel like you're wiping your backside with razor-wire/sandpaper!

The cost is often unimportant. It's what the item does for you, regardless of the amount of money you pay. Inflatables and balloons are not the same thing. Okay, they can both be blown-up, sat-on, and burst/popped, but they're as different as a beach ball is to a sex doll. They may both seem the same, and one may be significantly cheaper than the other, but there's more to it than just costs.

If cost was the only motivating factor, we'd all buy cheap 9" balloons from the local discount store, in bags of 100, for a couple of dollars, and never complain when 80% of them failed to inflate to their desired size or popped within seconds.

In all seriousness, a Qualatex balloon is NOT just a balloon, in the same way a Porsche is NOT just a car!

Comment

• Casey88
              lukmanrewa
              • Jun 2012

i have more confidence on putting my full body weight on a Qualatex 16 for example than other cheap, similar size unbranded balloons

Comment

• palloncino90
                • Jan 2018

Originally posted by Casey88
                i have more confidence on putting my full body weight on a Qualatex 16 for example than other cheap, similar size unbranded balloons
                I agree, I would prefer don't have any looning session than use unbranded balloons, I couldn't feel confidence.
                If you want the best, feel good and satisfied, you must pay, everybody does for all their hobbies.
                I want to live surrounded of big and colorful balloons

Comment

• Loveinloons
                  • Nov 2018

I think i lost you all. Im saying why do they spend big bucks on things like inflatable dildos when balloons are just as good and alot cheaper

Comment

• BalloonBoyUK
                    Banned
                    • Dec 2018

You haven't lost any one, Loveinloons. The answers are still the same: people pay more money for something, because:
                    1) They prefer to do so, based on the concept that the more you pay for something, the better the quality of the product should be; OR
                    2) That it's a personal choice, OR
                    3) Because they prefer inflatables, and not balloons, OR
                    4) All of the above!

You're asking the same question, but just rewording it. The answers remain as they were originally. It's simply a choice/preference!

Comment

• Bjorn
                      Phobic non-popper
                      • Oct 2018

It's okay to pay more for qualitative balloons.

I'm a phobic non-popper so I want to play to play with balloons of highest quality, so I bought qualatex balloons.

I don't play really wild with them, but they can carry my weight very well.
                      Yes, they're expensive, but I can reuse them for many times because of there quality.

Normally I inflate a few balloons, let's say no more than about ten balloons, and I can use them for sitting, bouncing and humping for weeks.
                      Most standard balloons don't survive my first session. Except that balloon pops scares me, quality balloons can be so much better that you need less balloons for the same session.

Comment

• Theodoig
                        • Feb 2019

Completely agree

Comment

Working...
                        😀
                        😂
                        🥰
                        😘
                        🤢