X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • marja

Re: Hello and welcome!

Hello all!

I'm Marja, 28 year, female from the Netherlands.
    In my childhood I developed a fetish for balloons and I still like them a lot. I really enjoy blow to pops, so I guess that's what brings me here.

Let me explain a bit more.
    In my childhood I always was one of the smallest girls in the class and actually I was quite shy. When I got older, I always wanted to prove myself, that I am more brave then people expected. Once when we were preparing for a party, I was blowing up the balloons. I always inflated them quite big (until the neck came out), but nothing special in my eyes. People told me to stop, because they were scared the balloon might burst. And I was like, "ok, let's try that". So I blew, and blew more... and the balloon got huge. The most popular girl of the class was now covering her ears. And I saw a chance...
    So I let some air out and asked her if we could have contest, who of us could blow up a balloon until it popped first.
    She didn't like the idea at all, but she couldn't say no.
    So we started...
    As expected my balloon became the biggest quite quickly and when it was close to popping, the other girl covered her ears and stopped blowing hers.
    When my balloon popped, it sounded like a cannon that went off. And it felt so good to me...
    After that I found out that blowing a balloon to pieces gives me a satisfying feeling and it developed in a fetish.
    I hope that explains a bit

Comment

• Danman1987
      • Nov 2012

Welcome here. Finally someone else from the Netherlands

Comment

• rvalooner
        • Mar 2015

Hello everyone I'm a 22 year old looner from Virginia. I've been looking for a small community dedicated to this fetish so I'm glad I found this forum! Feel free to shoot me a message as I'm looking for some friends and like-minded folks to talk to

Comment

• novaguy
          • Dec 2014

feel free to hit me up. italiannova@aol.com

Comment

• JR Looner
            • May 2015

Hello Fellow Looners,

My name is Ryan, I am 32 and I live in California, USA. The balloon and inflatable fetish has been a part of my life since I was in high school.

The first time I realized that balloons were a turn on for me was when I was helping set up for a youth group event at the church I was with. I was more the lighting and sound guy, so I was moving around the building setting up different spotlights to hit the disco ball, ensuring strobe lights were set up to the proper toggle switches and confirming the music would play through the speakers at the same decibel level...things of that nature. I remember heading back downstairs from the upper level and walking into the main room (where the event was to be held later that evening) and seeing about 8-9 girls I knew hovering around a table with bags of balloons on it, and they were blowing them up. To people that don't have a balloon fetish, this would be just another normal thing to see...but, for me, well...let's just say that I was glad I was wearing somewhat 'baggy' pants at the time or my secret would have been out for the girls to see. I quickly walked by them and continued with my work, as I had many other tasks that I need to complete.

To this day, the combination of girls and balloons sends a powerful, and weakening shiver down my spine (in a positive way). My favorite type of balloons are the GL500, GL700 and when I am able to get them, the GL1200. I am not a popper, but if one pops I'm not upset unless it pops while I'm inflating it. I have a giant inflatable duck and whale also. The duck is about 6 feet tall and 9 feet long, and the whale is 6 feet tall and 16 feet long.

I look forward to chatting and sharing stories with you all in the days to come.

Very Respectfully,

JR

Comment

• Jkloon
              • Aug 2013

Originally posted by JR Looner

I have a giant inflatable duck and whale also. The duck is about 6 feet tall and 9 feet long, and the whale is 6 feet tall and 16 feet long.

JR
              Is it the inflatable world duck?

Comment

• JR Looner
                • May 2015

Originally posted by Jkloon
                Is it the inflatable world duck?
                Yus, it is the inflatableworld.de duck. They redesigned the eyes and mouth a little while ago, and that is when I purchased it.

Very Respectfully,

JR

Comment

• Jkloon
                  • Aug 2013

How is it? I've been curious about buy some inflatableworld stuff. Lapped seams? Soft vinyl? Good valves?

Comment

• JR Looner
                    • May 2015

I like the inflatableworld duck. I'm not sure about the different types of seams, but most of it has the traditional seams that most inflatables have. Some of the seams around the neck of the duck are flat instead of slightly protruding from the inflatable.

Comment

• t17forLife
                      • May 2015

Hello!

Not saying name for security reasons. I'm a 15 year old male from Houston, Texas.

I have always had some "attraction" to balloons, but it was not until September 2013 that I discovered this online by accident. Since then, I've tried to learn everything I can. I've seen practically every article, documentary, or study there is.

I was surprised to learn that there are over 250K like minded people worldwide.

My favorite balloons are Tuf-Tex 17's, but being underage with no credit card or drivers license, I have to make do with what's available. This mainly consists of free samples from companies, or stealing them from class projects. I've never had to resort to shoplifting or anything extreme like that. Most of the time, I acquire about 3 new balloons every couple of months. Naturally, these must count. I always make sure to get the best sizes/brands, and make them last. I am a popper, and enjoy a variety of ways of ways to pop them. I am trying to become less afraid of blowing to pop the balloons, and I am making good progress. Since I already have tinnitus/hearing damage, I wear earplugs when playing with balloons.

Like many looners, I also enjoy inflatables, which I own several of. However, I still prefer balloons. Crystal colors, especially yellow and clear, are my favorite.

I have told one person about this community, that person being a close friend of mine. She was very accepting of it, and there's never been a problem.

Outside of this community, I have several hobbies. I collect coins and general old stuff. Also, I am learning to program computers in Java.

I also enjoy studying psychology, and I am very interested in how fetishes develop in people through conditioning, imprinting, and cross talk. I don't want to do psychology as a career, I just find it interesting.

Other than that, there's not much left to say. I look forward to meeting some like-minded people.

Peace
                      Last edited by t17forLife; 06-02-2016, 02:04.

Comment

• bbguy
                        • May 2015

Hi, I'm new on here.

I've had a fetish for inflatables for as long as I can remember. I've told a few girlfriends but nothing has come of it, some thought it was weird, some weren't bothered but none wanted to get involved.

I've recently started seeing a new girl, well we've been together quite a few months. She's the most amazing person I've ever met. She's also very open about sex and fetishes.
                        I decided to tell her about my inflatables fetish and she immediately said "well if you like that then I'll have to go and buy some wont I..."

I was very happy but thought nothing would come of it. However this week she is away, in a seaside resort. I'm currently awaiting pictures to be sent to me from her as we speak as she's apparently buying a beach ball to blow up for me. She's promised shes going to send pictures of her doing it. Shes even said shes painted her nails and done her lips extra shiny for the occasion.

I honestly feel like the luckiest guy in the world.

I'll let you know what the pics are like when I receive them later

Comment

• Banzure
                          Inflater of Dolls
                          • Feb 2013

Welcome to these forums, new people!
                          Bigger is good, but burst is better!

Comment

• marja

Originally posted by t17forLife
                            Hello!

Not saying name for security reasons. I'm a 15 year old male from Houston, Texas.
                            I would really like to congratulate you with your fetish.
                            But could you please come back in 3 years?
                            This is a fetish forum about balloons. And I don't want to be chatting with kids here.

Comment

• OverTheTop
                              • Dec 2013

Originally posted by marja
                              I would really like to congratulate you with your fetish.
                              But could you please come back in 3 years?
                              This is a fetish forum about balloons. And I don't want to be chatting with kids here.
                              That's a bit rude. I don't see anything wrong with it; it's not illegal and especially for younger people it can help to be able to talk about their interests anonymously.

Comment

• Vicci
                                Blown to bits
                                • Oct 2009

We don't have any rules about users being under the age of 18 - all we ask is they have the consent of a parent/guardian/responsible adult - which as they've ticked the box saying they have, we have to assume they have

Welcome everyone.
                                Vicci x

Comment

Working...
                                😀
                                😂
                                🥰
                                😘
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😞
                                😡