Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • heaviest
    • Jun 2018

inflatable dreams

Inflatables hardly ever play a role in my dreams, at least as far as I can recall. But here are a few, starting with a very recent dream...

I was laying on a red, 3-ring island float. Really thick thing. Boom...whoosh! I look over and the outer ring has a big hole in the top and is deflating. Most of my weight is on the inner two rings, so this doesn't affect me much. I wonder why the outer ring even popped. Boom...whoosh! The next ring pops, and now my back and legs aren't supported, so I sit up on the middle ring. Boom...whoosh! That's all there is to it.

Another dream, I'm floating on a pink float that is kinda like a pretzel. It's made of a twist of a slim tube with open spaces between the tube parts, and I'm way too heavy for it. I'm trying to spread my weight over as much of the tube as possible, and it's sounding like a balloon as my skin rubs on it, when it pops...sounding like a balloon. That's all I remember about that one.

Another one, me and a really big woman are both trying to get on a big swim ring, on the concrete. We're on our sides, facing the center and each other, trying to arrange our bodies so that she's over the center where she's larger than me, at her lower belly and her breasts, and I'm over the center where I'm larger than her, at the waist, trying to interlock like a puzzle. We've got an elaborate balance thing going on with our hands and feet on the concrete, but trying to get as much of our weight on the tube as possible. We try stacking our legs, putting a breast over my neck, etc, and I've got a big ol' handful of back fat trying to hold onto her by her bathing suit, all the while having a real hard time balancing on the tube. I hear the tube making a gritty, plasticy swishing noise on the concrete as we struggle. She's so much heavier than I am that my side of the tube is hard and high and I feel like I'm going to roll off it, except that I'm holding on to her. Then the tube pops and we fall on the concrete and I hurt my ribs.

I know I've had dreams of humping inflatables in the pool, and woken up aroused, but I don't remember them clearly. I just remember the hardness of the inflatable under me, and the noise of rubbing against it.
  • SirSquishy
    • Mar 2020

Re: inflatable dreams

I have an odd experience with looner dreams. The majority of my looner dreams involve me finding a nice big soft balloon in public somewhere, and trying to sneak it back to my private place without being noticed. That or I dream of riding a big balloon between my legs, and I'm sure you can guess how those end.

There was one time, a few years ago, I had a reoccurring dream of a big orange balloon in my backyard. Had the dream about this orange balloon at least two or three times. Every time I tried to catch it, the wind would push it away. I'd always go running after it, but never catch it. Drove me crazy.

Comment

• craggy2012
      • Jan 2012

Re: inflatable dreams

When I was younger I’d often have these dreams about life jackets. Really vivid ones too- the ones you wake up with a start from. The odd thing though was where I got the stimulus for them from in the first place. As a child I never wore one, was ever made to wear one or had the need to use one so where these dreams ever came from was a total mystery to me back then. Of course nowadays I’ve a few of the bigger sized 275N off shore types but other than in the shower I’ve never worn one in open water.

One for the psychologists amongst us on here to go fathom out!

Comment

Working...
      😀
      😂
      🥰
      😘
      🤢
      😎
      😞
      😡
      👍
      👎