Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • DiverDown
    • Mar 2018

Balloon Bursting Experts

I've seen quite a few of these folks videos out on YouTube but haven't found much information on them. With regards to the content they of course do a lot of popping videos, but when they first started posting I expected it would lead to some online subscription/pay-to-view site at some point but so far it's just more and more videos. Not sure if the guy taking them has the fetish and is just damn lucky or what. Either way they're fun to watch!
  • 7balloon
    • Dec 2018

Re: Balloon Bursting Experts

I LOVE BBursting experts! I have no idea either. Same thing with Alena. I have never found out who she is. I just say thank you that they are out their and willing to share, cause life is better with them out there.

P.S. I always expected Alena or BBE to be here on BTP.net. I suspect they are, but they are keeping secret because they do NOT want to be innundated with requests/demands. They are looners and just want to share their looner joy. I totally respect that and wish them well.

Comment

• 7balloon
      • Dec 2018

And it should say, thank you that they are out "there" not their....lol

Comment

• wildheart
        • Apr 2015

Originally posted by 7balloon
        I LOVE BBursting experts! I have no idea either. Same thing with Alena. I have never found out who she is. I just say thank you that they are out their and willing to share, cause life is better with them out there.

P.S. I always expected Alena or BBE to be here on BTP.net. I suspect they are, but they are keeping secret because they do NOT want to be innundated with requests/demands. They are looners and just want to share their looner joy. I totally respect that and wish them well.
        Are you talking about the Alena that used to make videos ages ago? If so, she was great. She always seemed to genuinely enjoy herself and loved blowing balloons until they explode.
        How big will it go? Only one way to find out...
        My website: loonerstories.weebly.com

Comment

• 7balloon
          • Dec 2018

Yes, her. always a beautiful smile after a btp. Anyone know her story?

Comment

Working...
          😀
          😂
          🥰
          😘
          🤢
          😎
          😞
          😡
          👍
          👎