X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • LondonLarry
    Could be a chat bot
    • Jul 2019

Massage with balloons

OK. This happened to me today, I occasionally and I mean occasionally visit Oriental massage shops for a hot stones massage and happy ending for an additional £20; £50 in total for 30 minutes.

So I've had the hot stones massage and am feeling all relaxed and I'm now ready for the hand relief. Thing is the lady is dressed in a white massage outfit (not sexy) and has a covid mask on her face, I am no spring chicken and need some stimulation. I reach for my phone and play a video of girls popping balloons, I've got the volume on low so only I/we can hear as the rooms are close together and walls paper thin. The girl (calls herself Ming); wants to know what I am watching, she looks at the phone while still tugging away on me. Her eyes go wide and she exclaims "Oh so much fun!", she giggles and speeds up, the video I am watching is this one, and for those that haven't seen it, it's constant BANG! BANG! BANG!.

Anyway, 2 minutes later, I've covered her small little hands in (well you know) and she is wiping me down. After I got dressed I said it would be good if she could do the balloon thing for me - I said this jokingly, she nodded her head enthusiastically and called over the manager into the room. They have a chat in Chinese and the manager asks to see the video, I show her, she also giggles and says If I come in first thing when no one else is around, they can accommodate me on a Sunday only. Apparantley Sunday is the quietest day and although they open at 10am, they don't usually get any customers until 11. I might take them up on the offer.

Has anyone else had any balloon fun at massage joints?
    Last edited by LondonLarry; 27-08-2020, 22:59. Reason: pic added
  • Loonorm
    • Mar 2019

Re: Massage with balloons

Sounds like so much fun!! Lucky you! What video is it that you were watching?

Comment

• LondonLarry
      Could be a chat bot
      • Jul 2019

Heute bringen wir den ersten Clip von einem neuen Shooting mit 2 heißen Models. blonde Scarlett kennt Ihr schon von meiner Seite, schwarzhaarige türkischstämmige Sheila ist komplett neu im Luftballonbusiness. Beide sind in einem Wohnzimmer, wo wir vorher stundenlang unzählige schöne portugiesische Luftballons ganz prall aufgeblasen haben, so dass sie bis 1,5 m Höhe das Zimmer komplett bedecken. leichtbekleideten Mädels legen los wie Feuerwehr und zerstören Ballons mit ihren Fingern oder ihren Highheels. Es knallt am laufenden Band und Fetzen fliegen den Mädels nur so um Ohren. Es handelt sich um ein unglaublich brutales Massaker. Nach wenigen Minuten sind alle Ballons geplatzt und der Teppichboden ist überfüllt mit Fetzen. Today bring the first clip from a new shooting with 2 hot models. You know the blonde girl Scarlet from my site already, the blackhaired Sheila is originally from Turkey and completely new in the balloon-business. Both are in a livingroom, where we have blown up unnumerous beautiful Portugese balloons, which are covering the whole room until a height of about 1,5m. The scantily dressed girls get started like a firebrigade and destroy the balloons with their fingers and highheels. It pops non-stop and continuously and the shreds blow up in the girls face. It is an uncredibly cruel After a few minutes all balloons are popped and the carpet is covered with shreds.

Comment

• bubblesNdragons
        • Oct 2019

That sounds like...really awesome and affirming of them. If the Sunday appointment goes through, would you tell us about it?
        *notices bulge*

Comment

• LoonerMyName
          • Sep 2018

Oh wow that sounds awesome! You gotta tell us about it if you do that!

Comment

• LondonLarry
            Could be a chat bot
            • Jul 2019

Yes I may well get 'Ming' to try to pop a dozen or more TT17" with her pert little bottom, I can just imagine her in her black covid mask and white uniform; bouncing on balloons like some balloon popping ninja! and squeeling with delight as they go BANG! underneath her bum. She probably only weighs 90 lbs, petite 5'0 Chinese girl; late 20's.

Will report back later.
            Last edited by LondonLarry; 28-08-2020, 08:07. Reason: Added will report back later.

Comment

• WannabePopper
              • Oct 2018

Great story - let us know how it goes!

Yes, I have had numerous balloon experiences at a Chinese message parlor. There is a place in my city (Philadelphia) that accommodates me. There are literally dozens of parlors in most big cities and I just begin texting them. I was very upfront and told them exactly what I wanted, and one said yes, and that was it. They know me now - my request is hard to forget! Although I haven’t been since last fall and before COVID.

I pay $120 for an hour and that includes a happy ending. The girls are fully nude which I prefer. Clothed I think is $100.

I can go into much more details, but in summary, I have found them to be excellent value for money. The girls really want to please you and retain your business so they are pretty open-minded despite not often having very good English.

I tend to use bigger balloons (36 inch and bigger, GLs etc.) for us to both play on. Not much popping for me. 😆

To your idea- I agree having a girl sit pop larger balloons with her weight may be tricky. Those Chinese girls tend to be very petite and only have maybe 90-100lbs to work with.

Comment

• LondonLarry
                Could be a chat bot
                • Jul 2019

So I went today. Ming was not working there was a new girl - sparrow. That was her name, I kid you not. The manageress recognised me and screamed out (in a good way) "Oh Mr balloony man". She explained in Chinese and was very animated in waving her arms about in an attempt to try to explain to the other girl. She said "Show video; show video". So I did. 'Sparrow' was non plussed, bewildered even, the look on her face. She then said something in Chinese. Possibly along the lines of "Is this guy for real?, most men want us to bounce on their cock or suck it! this dude wants me to pop balloons!?".

Nevertheless, sparrow 'reluctantly' agreed. The manageress said quite possible "LISTEN HE'S PAYING GOOD MONEY, FUCKING DO YOUR JOB BITCH" and wagged her finger. She deffo wagged her finger and sounded sterner.

I paid the manageress £70 all in, balloon popping, mini massage and wank. Sparrow grabbed me by the hand and took me into the room and sat all coy on the edge of the massage table crossed legged and watch me inflate a dozen 17" balloons. Sparrow went all wide eyed and muttered something in Chinese, probably "Mate you are fucked in the head, wait until all my mates hear about this!". She then gingerly sat on one and screwed her eyes up and bounced very lightly - nothing no pop. She tried a bit harder and a bit harder until BANG! the look on her face was epic. More Chinese "Fuck that hurt" or something along those lines as she got up and rubbed her bottom. Sparrow then looked around and sighed disaprovingly as she realised there were another 11 to go. She flexed her finger nails and pointed to the balloons. I took this to mean 'nail pop' and so nodded my head. Sparrow had no problem with this and seemed to enjoy it. Sparrow is 5.0, tiny a size 4 or 6, younger girl, 19/20 and has short black hair and ninja mask. The balloon popping was OK. Not great. just OK. The massage was better and the wank better still.

Would I go again? yes to see someone other than 'Sparrow', she was a bit bewildered and not really into her role as a balloon popper. Ming would have been more fun I guess but wasn't working today.

Comment

• WannabePopper
                  • Oct 2018

Thanks for posting. I was hoping that you would go through with this and that you’d come back and tell us about it!

I can certainly agree that A LOT really depends on the girl you get and it can vary your overall experience dramatically. I’ve had girls who I think were genuinely really into balloons - or at least very good actors, to those like Sparrow as described in your account.

One girl wanted me to take a picture of her straddling a GL500 (no nudity seen) probably To show her friends. Another asked if she could keep one 24” balloon that I untied and deflated. Maybe she was going to use it again.

The trick is to find one that is good (your Ming for example) and you are happy with. Then just keep going to her - you can call to make sure she is working. Multiple visits to the same girl are key if you can - the first time with any girl is difficult and a lot of the “what the fuck” looks and timidness around the balloons you described are definitely familiar. But you’d but surprised just how “normal” it gets for them on just the second time and how much more confident they get. Unfortunately, many places rotate the girls so it can be hard to get a longtime regular.

Couple more pieces of friendly advice - bring a small electric pump with you. I use big balloons so it’s essential for me. Time is money in these places and you’d have the balloons blown in no time. In my place, I go into the big room and set up first then the girl comes in.

Also, I would say the girls find different popping methods are far more acceptable than others. Namely, they prefer the easier ways - pin, stepping in high heels. Then on to a bit harder or “scarier” ways like nails. They tend to be quite reluctant to sit pop balloons - especially nude or panties as they are worried it will snap on their skin. I love girls sit popping
                  so this is a downer for me. Plus the girls are often so petite that even sit popping a standard 16” Qualatex can be too difficult - so they “cheat” with their nails.

In closing, I want to congratulate you on your first session with balloons at a Chinese massage parlor. Despite it not going as well as you thought, I encourage you to try again. With your preferred girl. It won’t be your first time and that will make a huge difference.

As I said in my earlier post - I think they are great places to have your fetish fantasy come to life for a reasonable price.

Comment

• LondonLarry
                    Could be a chat bot
                    • Jul 2019

Originally posted by WannabePopper
                    bring a small electric pump with you. I use big balloons so it’s essential for me

I did. I used a plug in pump. I wasn't going to blow up a dozen 17" balloons by mouth..it would have taken too long.

Comment

• WannabePopper
                      • Oct 2018

Originally posted by LondonLarry
                      I did. I used a plug in pump. I wasn't going to blow up a dozen 17" balloons by mouth..it would have taken too long.
                      Glad to hear it. I don’t know why I thought that you blew them up by mouth. I guess because no pump was mentioned. I also use a little plug in pump.

I hope you are considering a return visit.

Comment

• LondonLarry
                        Could be a chat bot
                        • Jul 2019

Yes, next Sunday more than likely.

Comment

• WannabePopper
                          • Oct 2018

Originally posted by LondonLarry
                          Yes, next Sunday more than likely.