Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • stormbubble
    • Nov 2017

Re: Climb in

I probably need to pick up another or two and a smaller inflatable to go inside...or I was thinking some type of different balloon like the geo blossom or arch banana....something different, but yeah guess i'd have to wait several weeks....or I have heard of a balloon shaped like a woman, but rare and expensive I think. I need to fill it with something different to keep my interest in it.

Comment

• DJ Looner
      • Apr 2020

Even here I sometimes feel like I don't quite fit in. I'm not attracted to balloons like most members seem to be. Popping, not popping I have no preference. To me balloons are more or a pleasant distraction. If my wife was into them at all that would likely change things for me. That said it does feel pretty amazing vacuumed inside a balloon in my chair, not being in control. So I could imagine if I had a strong attraction to them that it would be quite amazing to have one of the shaped balloons inflated inside a climb in and then release the air holding you tight to the shaped balloons form.
      Try not to force yourself to have to come up with ideas. Have fun when you have an idea then put it away and work on other things and ideas will come to you. It's more enjoyable that way.

Comment

• DJ Looner
        • Apr 2020

My wife was not up for any bedroom activities last night so I put on some shows I'd been wanting to watch and climbed into my "chair" setup. I was impressed how far I was able to get it vacuumed tight. Though again I'm sure it would be much better if she was there to help me. I had to put the 1/4" vacuum hose in front and pulled it out by grabbing it with my mouth and twisting my head. Any tighter and it would have been hard to get out.

Comment

• DJ Looner
          • Apr 2020

Originally posted by craggy2012
          I’d love to take one of these inside a climb in.....
          Well have you tried yet?

Comment

• DJ Looner
            • Apr 2020

Wondering if you could inflate two climb in balloons and wrap the neck of one around the neck of the other. So air can move between them. You could make something of a seesaw out of balloons.

Comment

• stormbubble
              • Nov 2017

then you would cut off your air supply and I think they both would deflate pretty quick when unhinged for more air.

Comment

• DJ Looner
                • Apr 2020

Originally posted by stormbubble
                then you would cut off your air supply and I think they both would deflate pretty quick when unhinged for more air.
                I meant more like inflating it without getting inside and add a second balloon over the neck of the first. I would use a rubber ball as a plug after I inflated the first balloon. I'm gonna have to try to build this next I think.

Comment

Working...
                😀
                😂
                🥰
                😘
                🤢
                😎
                😞
                😡
                👍
                👎