Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Asclepio
    • Sep 2018

Need your help. BSA balloons reviews.

I am about to buy a bag of 72´ balloons of 17 inches, because I spotted a good offer on amazon, did anyone have any experience with them?
    I am super interested into how are they to overinflation (really big overinflations), are they good quality?
    What about necks?
    Multiple inflations?
    Any example photos?
    A looner looking for fun, against violence or people with hightened moral idealism…. I just care about loons, so don’t ruin the fun.
  • LoonerJeff

Re: Need your help. BSA balloons reviews.

Depp, I recently broke into b2p territory, and these things are absolutely nuts how big they get. I did like 7 btps in my car last night it was so much fun lol. Get them, I can promise you won't regret it!

Comment

• BYGavia
      • Dec 2017

They inflate rather firm, but they’re also good for multiple inflations and can get well past their original size. They’re also relatively round compared to something like a Qualatex 16”. Their shape is more like a CTI 17”.

Comment

• Common Loon
        • Aug 2020

I have limited experience with BSA at that size but agree 100% with BlueYoshi's assessment. Firm and very round, like a punch ball, in the beginning. You have to work them to get them to soften up and get bigger.

Comment

• Meililoon
          aka lyckr
          • Sep 2014

The latex is quite thick and they get quite hard when full. They have the potential to get great necks and generally feels durable, although I have never really pushed the few I own that much.

Comment

Working...
          😀
          😂
          🥰
          😘
          🤢
          😎
          😞
          😡
          👍
          👎