Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • 9/11 did Bush
    • Nov 2016

ToysRUs Balloons

Hi, I'm curious as to whether the balloons that ToysRUs Australia sell for $1 each are good for looning. Does anyone know what size they are, since I believe they are 16" but I don't have a clue. I don't know if the ToysRUs balloons in other parts in the world are the same as ours, but I'm suspecting the balloons are Q16. They might just become my new looner balloons...
  • Pink Balloon
    • Oct 2016

Re: ToysRUs Balloons

If they're only a buck I'd say get a few and find out for yourself...

And now I may need to visit my own ToysRUs some time...

Comment

• Vicci
      Blown to bits
      • Oct 2009

No idea but I have seen them get to some impressive sizes in videos. Toys R Us in the UK don't do them unfortunately
      Vicci x

Comment

• Seasider
        • Jan 2016

I am really annoyed as I was in Western Australia earlier in the year and was staying about 3 miles from the toys r us. If I'd have known you could buy them uninflated I would have brought a load back to the UK!! I have got a load of belbal 14" toys r us prints which I bought off of eBay about a year ago. They are amazing and one of my favourite prints! Belbal 14 inch balloons are my new favourite balloon, lovely colours and the prints always look cool!

I love watching the toys r us inflation clips on YouTube. I also have An eye on the c&a balloons but can't really justify buying them At the minute!

What other prints does everyone like

Comment

• Seasider
          • Jan 2016

Back to the original post.... Yes the Ozzie toys r us are 16 inch qualatex. As far as I am aware the European ones are all belbal 14 inch. I believe you can get them from toys r us stores in Germany and maybe Scandinavia (correct me if I'm wrong!)

Comment

• Claire123
            • Oct 2016

I remember seeing this video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6kdDhA8b8ug of a guy b2p'ing a ToysRUs balloon on a bench and going straight to our local one to see if they sold any

They don't unfortunately

Comment

• Vicci
              Blown to bits
              • Oct 2009

Originally posted by Claire123
              I remember seeing this video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6kdDhA8b8ug of a guy b2p'ing a ToysRUs balloon on a bench and going straight to our local one to see if they sold any

They don't unfortunately
              That's the same one I saw - I went straight there in the evening, but as you say, no joy
              Vicci x

Comment

• Seasider
                • Jan 2016

That was the one that stuck out in my mind. I love those sorts of videos where people just go by without taking a second look! It is also quite reassuring that I am not alone in having that sort of reaction to try and find balloons that you have seen. I was in our local toys r us earlier in the week and not one sign of a balloon, they did have Disney princess ones available and I did wonder if they were the same ones that have been mentioned in another post on here!!

Comment

• Seasider
                  • Jan 2016

I am also keeping an eye on what is probably my dream printed balloon. It's a blue belbal 14" Volkswagen (vw) print that's for sale on eBay currently. I just need pluck up the courage to buy them! I am trying to attach a picture ( not sure if it's worked or not?!
                  Attached Files

Comment

• 9/11 did Bush
                    • Nov 2016

Originally posted by Claire123

They don't unfortunately
                    That appears to be the Q16 version. They sell those in Australia and I believe the US as well.
                    I believe Europe gets Belbal 14's, and Australia, America and possibly Asia get Qualatex 16".

Comment

Working...
                    😀
                    😂
                    🥰
                    😘
                    🤢
                    😎
                    😞
                    😡
                    👍
                    👎