Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • inflatablelover21
    • Jun 2015

Best gf ever

I have the best gf ever. Been going out with her for a while now and in the last few months found out she's into balloons and beachballs same as me. I posteded a thread while ago about the balloons but resently found out about the beachballs so went online and ordered a few beachballs for us. Got one yesterday delivered and she loves it she can't wait for the others to be delivered. Don't see manny woman like this who is into balloons and beach balls if you find one and don't let her go.
  • Micks101
    • Jan 2017

Re: Best gf ever

So lucky man, she's a keeper

Comment

• WiganLuke91
      • Jun 2017

Does she have any single friends XD im curious if they could be converted to the way of the loon

Comment

• Ladyloonerlover
        • Mar 2014

Lucky guy

Comment

• Whale Rider
          • Nov 2022

Originally posted by inflatablelover21
          I have the best gf ever. Been going out with her for a while now and in the last few months found out she's into balloons and beachballs same as me. I posteded a thread while ago about the balloons but resently found out about the beachballs so went online and ordered a few beachballs for us. Got one yesterday delivered and she loves it she can't wait for the others to be delivered. Don't see manny woman like this who is into balloons and beach balls if you find one and don't let her go.
          I envy you ^^ have fun and cherish here like a Gem.

Comment

Working...
          😀
          😂
          🥰
          😘
          🤢
          😎
          😞
          😡
          👍
          👎