Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • TheGrimLooner
    • Apr 2017

Re: Gaming

Grew up with sega and nintendo. Then played a lot of world of warcraft. Now mainly switch games and indie games. Pokemon. Lots of Pokemon.

Comment

• heaviest
      • Jun 2018

I was into Overwatch for a couple years. I was bad at it.

Comment

• beckyspencer356
        • Dec 2020

Multiplayer Games are those, custom logo design company which are played over the internet with other players from all around the world.

Comment

• LondonLarry
          Could be a chat bot
          • Jul 2019

I bought a PS4 Pro during the first lockdown and have a couple of games that I play here and there. Most recent purchases were Watchdogs Legion and the new call of duty game. I'll more than likely buy the most hyped game in existance Cyberpunk 2077 in a couple of days when it's released.

Some of these games are so gargantuan that they take forever to complete, Cyberpunk 2077 is around 170 hours all told.

Comment

• Loonatic
            Balloons + Feet
            • Apr 2016

Pretty big gamer growing up, now work gets in the way. Mostly play PS4/switch now but did more PC gaming while at college though. Always love a good FPS like COD, but open-world RPGs like RDR2, Skyrim, Breath of the Wild are some of my favs. Gotta love smash bros and pokemon too. Honestly I'm down for any game lol

Comment

• LoonerDan1200
              • Jan 2021

I'm a Gamer I play Xbox Switch PS4 and PC i like Playing Sports games RPG and Many More i played Animal Crossing COD Fortnite and More i love Balloons

Comment

• Ryan556
                • Sep 2016

Another fellow gamer here, im mainly on pc but also play on ps4/switch. mainly play cs:go, siege, apex. But am also a huge sucker for rpgs like final fantasy and dragon quest.

Comment

• Stretchwolf
                  • Jan 2021

Honestly been gaming on everything for years now. Currently throwing down more in fighters like Tekken 7 and SC6. Often just try to play whatever is good at the time...though it's a has to catch my interest to want to actually sink the time into it.

Comment

• 7balloon
                    • Dec 2018

Im Xbox one and play Red Dead Redemtion 2, Destiny, and sometimes World of Tanks.

Comment

• Qbubbleballoon (:
                      • Apr 2021

Just upgraded from the ps4 pro to the ps5 a couple weeks ago....it was a freaking nightmare getting it off the sony direct website...waiting on the virtual cue just to be let into the damn store was hell....getting the console into the cart and dealing with the checkout process. I was sure it was going to sell out as I was entering my credit card info (which I thought I had already pre loaded but for whatever reason I had to reenter it ) but by some miracle I was able to snag one.

The haptic feedback controller is pretty cool as is the graphics capability but I recommend upgrading to a 4k TV to really get the true experience as it didn't look too good in 1080. The only "real" ps5 title i got was the Miles Morales Spider-Man which is pretty good but was expecting more. I've found myself mostly purchasing remastered ps4 titles. I just beat subnautica...a true masterpiece! The Turing Test was good as was The Last Guardian. The adventures of Cuphead and Mugman is every looner's dream; that game is LOADED with balloons, balloon stuff and inflatable stuff!!! I also recommend Adrift and The Witness. I've yet to open my copy of Cyberpunk 2077 as I heard all the numerous bug and glitches associated with it. Hopefully the patch they're working on will solve all that

Comment

• loonboy82
                        • Nov 2019

just up-graded to the XboX series X

Comment

• randomlooner316
                          • Apr 2021

I have an NES mini, PS2, Gamecube, XBox 360, and PS3. the NES mini and PS2 get the most use. Bought the Gamecube mostly just to play Mario Party. The 360 I bought mostly just play Lollipop Chainsaw, the PS3 I bought at goodwill and doesn't work

Comment

• Viper
                            Back me up, Vito!
                            • Jun 2021

I'm not a serious gamer but I do like the Mafia series. I was into Need for Speed a lot when I was younger as well, I liked modeling cars to play in the game. I honestly enjoy modding games more than I do playing them sometimes. I'm currently working on Pokemon Red Version editing using assembly language and have since ported over 2nd gen starters as well as a few other changes gen 2 made. You also play as the gen 2 rival, Silver.

Comment

• Mutaloon
                              • Nov 2018

I play a variety of games and am somewhat of a collector of older games. I tend to play on Switch and PC mostly and sometimes PS4. As for older consoles, I Have Atari 2600, Atari 7800, Sega Master System, Genesis, Sega CD, Saturn, Dreamcast, NES, SNES, N64, Gamecube, Wii, Wii U, PS1, PS2, PS3, Original XBOX, and finally TG-16.

I enjoy playing older games and newer games equally.

Comment

• windowsmaclinuxuser
                                • Mar 2022

Hey everyone, I am a bit of a weird one when it comes to gaming, such that I have a working TurboGrafx-16, with the launch title of Keith Courage in Alpha Zones. Another system I have is an Apple IIe Platinum, with which I play the Apple 2 ports of Pac-Man and Ms. Pac-Man along with a bit of Oregon Trail, and I have tried some Number Munchers; apparently, the MECC company that made the Oregon Trail and Munchers series of games were putting it on as many systems at the time, as there were versions of the games for DOS and Macintosh systems also. I have also done a bit of Windows gaming, such as any games from the PopCap company, such as Bookworm Adventures Volume 1 and 2. I used to use my PS4, but until some years ago, it was only used to watch some videos from flash drives. I will post pictures of the systems later, but that is the git of the systems I use now. I also had a Gamecube before I upgraded to the Wii, and then decided to check out the Wii U; needless to say, the Wii U was the worst purchase of my life, the game it came with, called Nintendo Land, crashed the system twice without any way of getting it back to normal, so had to return it. I also still have a working PS2 with which I played some cool Crash Bandicoot games, and even a bit of Crash Nitro Kart.

Sorry if my post is getting long, but I have used quite a lot of systems from as far back as I can remember

Comment

Working...
                                😀
                                😂
                                🥰
                                😘
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😞
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎