X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • balloons
    Balloon fun
    • Apr 2017

Fist Time Nude with Balloons

Anyone remember the first times nude with balloon play an what compelled you to take off your cloths??

my pajama underwear balloon play got so intense around 12 -13 I just stared taking it all off.

It was fun to blow 17 -20 in to the max an rub against while while screeching with one hand.

Shower play was fun soaping them up and girding the in different positions

Once i straddled a 17 inch under water in a forward position. The pressure pushed up so hard it felt like instant extacy and i watched my myself cum underwater. Was so intense
  • ThatOneLooner
    • Mar 2016

Re: Fist Time Nude with Balloons

I know for a fact that I would play with balloons in the bathtub when I was a kid.

Comment

• balloonrider
      • Jan 2017

My first time was when I was 14. Until then I usually played in sweatpants and made a mess in my underwear.

The selection of big balloons were limited, so I remember when I went to a toy store and bought a package of two giant balloons. One blue and a yellow one. Maybe they were around 17-20 inch.

I got home and had and found the house empty. For some reason I ripped of all my clothes and stood in front of a mirror. I blew with full force into the yellow balloon - when it started to form a neck I tied it off. I found a bean bag and placed the tightly inflated balloon on top. I sat down on it in front of the mirror and started to hump it like crazy. I did not last long until I shot a huge load over myself, the balloon and the mirror. I still remember that I was shaking violently and thinking omg I want to do this again.

Comment

• heliumsitr68
        • Nov 2021

I was either 13 or 14 . I'd been doing sit pops and some humping while clothed for about a year then and decided to try some in just my underwear. Not too long after , I tried it nude and shortly after I started trying humping them nude and even got brave enough to try popping them against my penis which would lead to my 1st time cumming a short time later .
        Popper ! I love helium balloons

Comment

• BusterBill
          Founder, Balloon Buddies
          • Nov 2016

Originally posted by ThatOneLooner
          I know for a fact that I would play with balloons in the bathtub when I was a kid.

Same here!

Comment

• 7balloon
            One of the First Online
            • Dec 2018

Okay...I've told my history a number of times for different topics here. It is what it is and I find it fascinating, confusing, and erotic.

My first time....

I was 7. I got (stole?) balloons from the First Prebsbatarian Church on July 5, 1979. I've fact checked the date and the location. That's when it happened. I got home with the three balloons....

My earliest memory in life that I can put a date to...or recollect is this day. This event.

This is my first memory...

Joy. Big time joy. I'm naked with a two of the biggest balloons I've ever seen on the floor in front of me. I'm blowing up another one. I'm naked and have the erection that wins for the first and hardest. That's my first everything. It's a snapshot, but as I think about it (and I do think about it)

So that's my first.

Comment

Don't recall my 1st time nude with balloons. I'm thinking it was probably in the bath. I do have many memories from there.

Comment

• Qbubbleballoon (:
                • Apr 2021

I definitely have a lot of memories of balloons in the bath Especially slippery with soap and bubble bath But I remember my first time in my room at 14 when no one was home and I blew up a qualatex 36 inch heart WAY past rated size and I intended to play with it in my sweats but like so many others I can relate to i got this "feeling " which came over me and I stripped down and made intense love to that balloon on my bed not caring if it popped before I popped . Well being the incredible balloon that it was it stood up to all my violent bouncing and humping even as I buried my face in between the humps which is the most vulnerable part of any heart balloon...I just can't resist kissing and biting that part of the balloon!! Within moments I blew all on myself and over the big balloon. It was wonderful

Comment

• Qbubbleballoon (:
                  • Apr 2021

It was amazing how the humps of the heart balloon bubbled out in front of me and how behind it necked out and expanded between my legs and went past my feet! I will always remember that beautiful crystal red heart balloon (:

Comment

• RubberRider297
                    Intimate Rider
                    • Apr 2024

Originally posted by Qbubbleballoon (:

I definitely have a lot of memories of balloons in the bath Especially slippery with soap and bubble bath But I remember my first time in my room at 14 when no one was home and I blew up a qualatex 36 inch heart WAY past rated size and I intended to play with it in my sweats but like so many others I can relate to i got this "feeling " which came over me and I stripped down and made intense love to that balloon on my bed not caring if it popped before I popped . Well being the incredible balloon that it was it stood up to all my violent bouncing and humping even as I buried my face in between the humps which is the most vulnerable part of any heart balloon...I just can't resist kissing and biting that part of the balloon!! Within moments I blew all on myself and over the big balloon. It was wonderful

It was amazing how the humps of the heart balloon bubbled out in front of me and how behind it necked out and expanded between my legs and went past my feet! I will always remember that beautiful crystal red heart balloon (:
                    Ohhh my goshhh! Just, wow! I got super turned on just from reading that 🤭. I could only imagine how amazing it must have felt to have such a huge balloon beneath you and expand out from the weight of your body. That’s super cute that you got the sudden urge to kiss and bite the beautiful balloon, I probably wouldn’t be able to resist that urge either if I was in your position though haha. And when I read how the neck stretched between your legs and went past your feet, as well as how you popped and got your cum all over yourself and your big, gorgeous loon, mmmm that just got me so hard and horny 🤭🥰 (I’m very sorry if that’s a little too unhinged of me. Just wanted to speak what’s on my mind with this one 😝) I sure wish I could get myself a 36 inch heart balloon and ride it like you did some day, but I guess that’ll have to wait until I move out 😅.

Comment

• RubberRider297
                      Intimate Rider
                      • Apr 2024

As for me, I think I was either 12 or 13 years old. This was back when I was first discovering my fetish, and I had no idea that there were other people out there who had similar feelings about balloons. Anyways, I mentioned this in another post (don’t remember which one it was though 😅), but one of my first balloons was this yellow punch balloon I got from a water bottle filled with goodies that was given to me at a friend’s birthday party. I had been blowing it up in secret for a while, until one day, I took it a step further 😉. One day I decided to do a bit of roleplay with the balloon, and pretend that we were married and that it was my wife (I know I know, kinda cringe but what are ya gonna do? 😆). I then blew it up super big, and started hugging it and kissing it. At this point I had taken sex Ed class in elementary school a while before this, so I kinda understood how making love worked (obviously I didn’t understand it completely, but I got the general gist of vaginal sex). Anyways, since I kinda understood sex, I then decided I wanted to try to put myself inside my balloon. So I got fully naked, stretched the nozzle over my dick, and proceeded to start fucking it while my meat was inside it. It felt really good, and I’m pretty certain this is where my love for insertion came from. After I was done, I pulled my cock out of the nozzle and tried to tie it back up. That was until, BANG! It popped as I was trying to tie it which of course scared the shit out of me because I’m highly phobic. And to make it worse, the latex ended up snapping at me and left stinging pains on my arms, as well as my dick. I was still shaken, but also sad that I couldn’t play with my balloon anymore. And I couldn’t just get more since I was phobic, and I was scared about my parents questioning me about it. But even so, I’ll always remember that yellow punch balloon for being the first balloon I ever used to get off 🥰

Comment

• WindyBalloon
                        • Feb 2023

Giant 24 inch qualatex my dad got me for my birthday around 12-13. Was sitting and bouncing on it in the living room for a while at night and it felt really good.
                        Later, my dad brought it up to my bedroom and allowed me to keep it at the cost of bursting all my other balloons.
                        We played with it together before my dad put me to bed.
                        I remember sitting and bouncing and riding it around midnight and it felt great. Eventually took my clothes off and rode and humped it naked.
                        Took a while, but I got really hard and started fucking it with my dick, and managed to orgasm over it as I was riding it.
                        Rode it a few times and orgasmed a few times.
                        Of course, when I came home after school, I rode it again. My dad then came up and told me he was going to burst it. Asked him if he could sit and bounce on it and he did, and it went with an almighty BANG after a minute or so of riding.

Comment

• Qbubbleballoon (:
                          • Apr 2021

Originally posted by RubberRider297

Ohhh my goshhh! Just, wow! I got super turned on just from reading that 🤭. I could only imagine how amazing it must have felt to have such a huge balloon beneath you and expand out from the weight of your body. That’s super cute that you got the sudden urge to kiss and bite the beautiful balloon, I probably wouldn’t be able to resist that urge either if I was in your position though haha. And when I read how the neck stretched between your legs and went past your feet, as well as how you popped and got your cum all over yourself and your big, gorgeous loon, mmmm that just got me so hard and horny 🤭🥰 (I’m very sorry if that’s a little too unhinged of me. Just wanted to speak what’s on my mind with this one 😝) I sure wish I could get myself a 36 inch heart balloon and ride it like you did some day, but I guess that’ll have to wait until I move out 😅.
                          Hee,hee!

Comment

• Qbubbleballoon (:
                            • Apr 2021

Originally posted by RubberRider297
                            As for me, I think I was either 12 or 13 years old. This was back when I was first discovering my fetish, and I had no idea that there were other people out there who had similar feelings about balloons. Anyways, I mentioned this in another post (don’t remember which one it was though 😅), but one of my first balloons was this yellow punch balloon I got from a water bottle filled with goodies that was given to me at a friend’s birthday party. I had been blowing it up in secret for a while, until one day, I took it a step further 😉. One day I decided to do a bit of roleplay with the balloon, and pretend that we were married and that it was my wife (I know I know, kinda cringe but what are ya gonna do? 😆). I then blew it up super big, and started hugging it and kissing it. At this point I had taken sex Ed class in elementary school a while before this, so I kinda understood how making love worked (obviously I didn’t understand it completely, but I got the general gist of vaginal sex). Anyways, since I kinda understood sex, I then decided I wanted to try to put myself inside my balloon. So I got fully naked, stretched the nozzle over my dick, and proceeded to start fucking it while my meat was inside it. It felt really good, and I’m pretty certain this is where my love for insertion came from. After I was done, I pulled my cock out of the nozzle and tried to tie it back up. That was until, BANG! It popped as I was trying to tie it which of course scared the shit out of me because I’m highly phobic. And to make it worse, the latex ended up snapping at me and left stinging pains on my arms, as well as my dick. I was still shaken, but also sad that I couldn’t play with my balloon anymore. And I couldn’t just get more since I was phobic, and I was scared about my parents questioning me about it. But even so, I’ll always remember that yellow punch balloon for being the first balloon I ever used to get off 🥰
                            Love!!!

Comment

• RubberRider297
                              Intimate Rider
                              • Apr 2024

Love!!!
                              Awww, hee hee hee, thank you so much 🤭! I’m happy that you took the time to read my little story 😝😄

Comment

Working...
                              😀
                              😂
                              🥰
                              😘
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😞
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎