Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • JOhara
    • Jul 2015

Re: latest balloon session

Got the place to myself for a few hours. Topped off a little air to tighten up my orbz “i love you” balloon which still has enough helium in it that it still floats. Blew up my 24” intex paradise beach ball and remembered it had a small leak. Fixed with tape. Started by getting on the sofa and tried straddling the orbz balloon on top of the beach ball. Alot of squeakyness to be had! After trying to put more weight on them they flew out behind me. The beach ball fell off the sofa and the balloon floated up to the ceiling. I grabbed both and started rubbing my hands on them to make them squeak. Squeaky and squealy balloons and inflatables are a huge turn on for me. Like theyre trying to resist the pressure lol. I put the orbz beween my legs and straddled it while laying forward on the beach ball. Then I slowly grind back and forth on the orbz while still laying on and hugging the beach ball. Light creaky squeaks. A few moments of doing this and I came in my boxers. Was alot of fun! That orbz balloon is very stretchy and can take some abuse!

Comment

• StealthDragon
      • Mar 2018

Current situation... a little bit of everything.

Comment

• JOhara
        • Jul 2015

I just went to my local party city at lunch and picked up one pack of Amscan 12” balloons with “Ready to POP!” on them. I been wanting to grab these to play with! Pink blue and purple.

I prefer 12” balloons over larger sizes especially when they’re filled to 14!

Cant wait to play!

Comment

• BYGavia
          • Dec 2017

Originally posted by JOhara
          I just went to my local party city at lunch and picked up one pack of Amscan 12” balloons with “Ready to POP!” on them. I been wanting to grab these to play with! Pink blue and purple.

I prefer 12” balloons over larger sizes especially when they’re filled to 14!

Cant wait to play!
          First an unusually strong 24” balloon at Party City, and now this *erhem* provocative print.

What’re you playing at, Amscan?

Comment

• JOhara
            • Jul 2015

Originally posted by BlueYoshi
            First an unusually strong 24” balloon at Party City, and now this *erhem* provocative print.

What’re you playing at, Amscan?
            Lolol!

Comment

• balloons
              Balloon fun
              • Apr 2017

Blew up a yellow BSA 17 for the third time. I been pounding this balloon hard. This time it got to about 30 inches with a long neck. i got naked and humped it on my bed. I came so hard. Im going to keep blowing it up bigger each time and ride it hard till it goes bang. sometimes when i do this it ends up in a BTP.

Comment

• Blowitbig
                • Jan 2016

I blew up a orange tt 24 inch balloon, it was so big and tight that when i straddled it and started to grind into the tight latex i thought for sure it was going to bust. I humped it hard for about 10 minutes, then i popped , so i let the air out of it till the next time.
                The bigger the better

Comment

Working...
                😀
                😂
                🥰
                😘
                🤢
                😎
                😞
                😡
                👍