A Not-So-Short, and Not-So-Polite Message To All The Hetero Men Of This Forum!

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • BalloonBoyUK
    Banned
    • Dec 2018

Re: A Not-So-Short, and Not-So-Polite Message To All The Hetero Men Of This Forum!

Hi,

PBK - You don't owe me any apology. Being called a "keyboard warrior" is nothing, but at least you have been maturer than some in the way you've responded to me. So for that, I Thank You.

For what it's worth "deviant behaviour" is a very suspect term, so I wouldn't use it. And I'm happy to agree-to-disagree too. Also, I don't "troll" anyone. This is one of those emotive terms people love to use, when someone writes something they vehemently disagree with, and it actually becomes frivolous. So, whilst I may politely respond to what you say, as this message is doing, I hope that will not be seen as me "trolling" you. But if you feel it is, then add me onto the "Ignore" lists.

Originally posted by LuciferLooner
    i agree that your thread should be deleted as you have literally just repeated yourself and have not been able to see it from others points of view, you really should not bother expressing your far right views on here as everyone including myself think you are a bit of a bully with a small mind that seems to hone in on the sexual side of our fetish where as we can have fun to without getting turned on.
    1) I don't think you understand what "Far Right views" actually means. I'm anything but Far Right. LOL

2) The fact you use my own argument against me, is actually quite amusing to me, and demonstrates how completely wrong you are, and how badly you have misunderstood things.

3) You do know what a fetish is, right? You don know that it refers to sexual stuff? So why say:

"
    everyone including myself think you are a bit of a bully with a small mind that seems to hone in on the sexual side of our fetish where as we can have fun to without getting turned on.

4) If you think I amount to a bully, I don't honestly think you know what being a bully actually entails, and I am no bully. I may posst strong views, you disagree with, but that's not the same as being a bully or being bullying. Likewise, using words like "small mind".

PS i didn't actually call you a retard if you read my post correctly, i called it retarded behaviour to leave balloons in public/nature areas.
    5) I never said you called me a "retard". Someone else did, and it doesn't mean what the user thinks it means. Likewise "retarded" doesn't mean what you think it does. "Retard" and "retarded" means to hold something or someone back!

Clearly, most of you disagree with my views, and that's fine. It just saddens me hugely, that so many of you think this kind of behaviour is acceptable. It ultimately damages all of us in the eyes of others. If you can't see that, won't see that, or simply don't want to see that, or even consider it because it doesn't fit into your own views of the world-at-large, then that's your choice.

But it should concern you, and it should be something we all reflect on, because it reflects poorly on all male looners.

Anyway, I'm sure I'll get a truckload of other abuse, in response to this post. So be it.

Comment

• Dust of the Saturn
      Stretched like space-time
      • Feb 2018

Re: A Not-So-Short, and Not-So-Polite Message To All The Hetero Men Of This Forum!

As I see it. This post did nothing but turn people against eachother.
      I love all of you.
      I prefer if we keep politics and "activisim" away from this forum.
      And would much prefer if we respect anonimity and not point fingers at a gender/race/species and teach them what to do. Keep the "please don't do it"s on personal levels only. (If someone did something you deem immoral or unacceptable, share your civilised opinion with them privately and don't call out every one who has the same hair color, wear the same shirt, wear the same shoes brand, have the same gender and live in the same country to tell them not to do it.)

Thank you for taking a trip along "my opinion airlines", hope you had fun!
      And I ask myself, why? and all I hear is the cold, dead silence of the cosmos.

Comment

• Big Thud Joe
        • May 2017

I'm not really kean on taking part of such threads like these, but I will put my two bob in, and it's people like the OP that make me feel rather insecure and prudent regarding my fetish, I find it a fight sometimes to tell myself it's okay. Most of the time I'm very confident and love my looning experiences, but when I have a moment of complete insecurity, I just want to push the boundaries to basically say to hell with you towards people like you balloonboyUK. So last summer just for the hell of it, I saw a heap of huge inflatable thongs at the local department store. I wanted to know what material and thickness the thong was made of. I went back a few days later with my pump, making sure there was no-one around, and then inflated it absolutely rock hard, and gave it a bit of a rub. So does this make be a pedophile because I masturbate with things that are often associated with kids? (inflatable toys) It's those like the OP that tarnish the act of what we're doing, and honestly I'm rather amused at the OPs aspersions of our group. Get out, have a walk in the fresh air, and explore life buddy!

Comment

• lionlooner
          • Apr 2016

While I, more or less, think a fetish forum isn't the place for moral debate, OP makes a very valid point, but I think more nuance is required.

While, for environmental reasons, I wouldn't advocate leaving balloons outside, it's less of an issue if it is taken right out of the package and blown-up WITHOUT your lips touching it, and your genitals NEVER being NEAR it. STDs are a thing and whether or not you have one should have no bearing here. No one needs to touch your sweaty dick germs or, GOD FORBID, your jizz.

Honestly the concept of leaving it somewhere with sexual connotations is a little creepy when there are plenty of people in public who you shouldn't want to be involved with your kink.

This isn't about popping or not popping or whatever else have you, this is about being respectful to the general public. Keep it in your pants, as they'd say. 95% of people in public want nothing to do with this kink of ours, please do not involve them in this non-consensual way.

And also, I'm seconding Tracy. Lets not use derogatory insults.

Comment

• craggy2012
            • Jan 2012

Keep the moral debates for the likes of Facebook. It’s boring!

Comment

• LuciferLooner

Pffft lol why even bother?

Comment

• BalloonBoyUK
                Banned
                • Dec 2018

Hi again.

Originally posted by lionlooner
                While I, more or less, think a fetish forum isn't the place for moral debate, OP makes a very valid point, but I think more nuance is required.
                Originally posted by craggy2012
                Keep the moral debates for the likes of Facebook. It’s boring!

I think a fetish forum is ideal for any debate on anything related to our fetish. Why should we not debate intelligent/provocative issues? Constantly seeing (on many forums) similar kinds of posts can be boring. It's nice to have something different to discuss every now-and-again, in my view.

If someone doesn't like a particular thread, then they can skip it and ignore it. I do that, you do that, and I suspect we all do that. But why say that "We can discuss A, but we can't discuss B"? This isn't Facebook. In fact, that's why this is the better place to discuss anything related to our fetish, for the very reason that it isn't Facebook. Facebook has its purpose, but it's a real cesspit these days. If you thought my post was problematic, then Facebook - by comparison - is like the Dark Web!

Originally posted by lionlooner
                Honestly the concept of leaving it somewhere with sexual connotations is a little creepy when there are plenty of people in public who you shouldn't want to be involved with your kink. This isn't about popping or not popping or whatever else have you, this is about being respectful to the general public. Keep it in your pants, as they'd say. 95% of people in public want nothing to do with this kink of ours, please do not involve them in this non-consensual way.
                I concur. It's the consent issues I was having issues with. If someone hasn't given consent, then it's disrespectful to involve them, without their knowledge or permission.

Pffft lol why even bother?
                Why bother discussing difficult issues, or why bother trying to seek consent? On the first point, you can see my points above at the top of this message, and on the second, because if it's not consensual, then it's wrong. It's using someone to do something they may not want to be a part of, and - as has been shown - it's being down for a sexual gratification of the person leaving the balloon in the hotel room, or shopping mall, or wherever. It's morally disrespectful. Maybe that makes no difference to you? But it should, and it should to everyone, no matter who we are.

One of the main problems with anyone involved in any fetish/kink scene, is that we are often all thrown into the same pool of being "Oh, you're one of them, are you?" (wink, wink). Err, no, we aren't actually. Most of us are perfectly normal, decent people, who do normal, decent things, and treat everyone normally and decently. We just happen to enjoy one particular thing when it comes to sex, masturbation and erotica. For some it's leather/lace; for some it's being whipped and restrained. For us, it's balloons.

As long as what we do is consensual, respectful, and kept discrete and doesn't involve anyone who may not want to be involved, I don't have an issue with that.

But if anyone, with any fetish/kink starts manipulating situations to involve others without consent, then that's just a key no-no, that will have you barred or banned from most fetish sites/kink places. Consent is the one thing that any fetishist (including myself) should always abide by. It's the one thing everyone should abide by, when it comes to matters of sex, dating, romance, and any kind of relationship with another person. Consent is everything.

I don't see why anyone would NOT want to abide by that.

Comment

• scuba
                  • Jan 2017

Could we please stop this thread and use our energy on writing of what we really love. BALLOONS.

Comment

• Vicci
                    Blown to bits
                    • Oct 2009

I've had a read through this (and all of your reports/private messages - thanks!). There's perhaps been enough mud slinging going here, so can we perhaps tone things down a little and be a bit more civil - open and frank discussion is fine, personal insults - not so much.

I'll leave this thread open for now so you can continue to discuss in a civil manner, if you can't I'll have to get out my pokey stick.
                    Vicci x

Comment

• TizianosBoy
                      • Apr 2019

I going to be completely honest and say I have done this and I'm not proud of doing it at all, I feel terrible for leaving inflated balloons in toilets, because I know it's not fair on the cleaners at all, but I don't want people judging me for taking inflated balloons with me when I leave the toilets, but again, it's not fair on the cleaners who clean those toilets at all, I don't put my penis on them at all and I don't jizz on them, but still I should know better.
                      Last edited by TizianosBoy; 10-04-2019, 23:36.

Comment

Working...
                      😀
                      😂
                      🥰
                      😘
                      🤢
                      😎
                      😞
                      😡
                      👍
                      👎