Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Timid Popper
    • Jun 2012

A Balloon Fetish Novel

Hi everyone. I though you might be interested to know that I've just published a new book, a novel with balloon fetishists as main characters. I write about it as I go through the self-publishing process:

Hope to see messages and comments there!
    Last edited by Vicci; 19-06-2012, 08:40. Reason: Corrected your link
  • cgrocarlos
    • Oct 2011

Re: A Balloon Fetish Novel

Just finished your book and it was incredible!!! I'll give you my complete compliments on your blog but I just wanted to make sure and let everyone on this forum know that they should read it! I've never been pulled in more to any kind of reading, major props to you sir

Comment

• Timid Popper
      • Jun 2012

And many thanks to you! Glad you enjoyed it.

Comment

• Jkloon
        • Aug 2013

I think you should try and get it into I books. I'd love to read it but I don't have any way of paying for it (don't have a bank account, don't have a kindle, still live at home) so if its possible for you to get it on iBooks (i have no idea what the process is for that) I'd be one of the first to buy it. If you can't ill just have to figure out another way.

Comment

• cgrocarlos
          • Oct 2011

You can download the Kindle app for free on your iPod, iPhone, tablet, or Macbook and use that to read it. I'm sure PC's have a way of getting the Kindle reader program also

Comment

Working...
          😀
          😂
          🥰
          😘
          🤢
          😎
          😞
          😡
          👍
          👎