Poor quality Qualatex balloons. What are your experiences last months?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Big Thud Joe
    • May 2017

Re: Poor quality Qualatex balloons. What are your experiences last months?

I'm a casual balloon user now. Only use them on the occasional spontaineous whim. I'm mainly into PVC inflatables now, but when I do get the itch for a balloon, I still have a few hundred various qualatex 16 / 18 inches balloons from 2012, made in canada / usa. They all definitely have long necks.

When I do blow them up nowadays, it's usually when I've just got costumes and thongs on, something about overinflating a brand new Q16 / Q18 with a nice long neck, and banging it hard on the top portion of my foot / thong, around the section where the toe-strap is. Makes a huge loud thud, which get's me really hard, hense the user name. To the point of climaxing, I'll dig the balloon further into the top of the thong (not front), and once it's all over, the balloon is popped and tossed. Maybe the thinner balloons maybe okay for how I used them, but certainly hearing about the shorter necks on these now is a disappointment. I nearly bought a heap of Onyx Black Q18s and Jewel colour Magenta's last year from MSR Balloons, but for some reason, never went through with the order, now that I'm reading this post, I'm glad I didn't bother.

When my remaining stock runs out, or they turn bad from age, will most probably go over to the Cattex 36 inch or 42 inch long necks. At the moment just completely fantasising of making love to one of those babies, but got way too much general life activity going on at present.

Comment

• NEKOCC
      • Mar 2020

More and more friends of mine suggest me to buy Tuftex balloons, but this brand is expensive and very few seller sell them in my country.
      I always buy local brand balloons. These balloons are not designed for a looner, but if I pay some extra money, the seller will print picture for me(the picture is provided by me). I think it is more fun than play with a non-print looner balloon

Comment

• Eastlooner
        • Apr 2019

Complete agree with you. I have bought some Q16 from KBI a few years ago (2011-12) and recently (2018,2019) from german looner shops. I haven't found any major problems with these recently bought (no holes, surface is without church windows or spots), but they do not reach rated size with first inflation, don't have necks as before. It looks that the latex is thinner than before and aging is not the reason- older ones are thicker and form necks with ease.

Comment

Working...
        😀
        😂
        🥰
        😘
        🤢
        😎
        😞
        😡
        👍
        👎