Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Kbeecher
    • Jan 2018

The Experience

Here is a balloon transformation story I wrote mostly for myself. I figured I'd share it for those who might be interested. It is quite long and detailed. Enjoy if this aspect of our fetish appeals to you.
    Attached Files
  • Ballonblazer
    • Jan 2020

Re: The Experience

A-ma-zing !!!

Comment

• Kbeecher
      • Jan 2018

Here is a link to two Kylie Jacobs clips on which this story is partially based:

You have probably watched me inflate numerous balloons until they burst, but have you ever wondered what it would be like if YOU were the balloon, and I inflated you until you popped? I want you to imagine just that.I inflate you, and you grow in size. At first you love feeling your body stretch knowing that you are filling up with my breath.... but you know that you can only handle so much air before you will burst into possibly hundreds of pieces! You beg me to stop inflating you, but you know that you don't really want me to, but you are so scared to see what is going to happen. I start blowing you up even faster.At this point, you are enormous! Will I have mercy on you, or will I just keep going? There might be only one way of stopping me, and it isn't going to be good for you! Wearing faux leather pants with pantyhose underneath. A black shirt and matching high heels.

Extended Version: Includes a scene of Kylie talking to you about how great dinner was while she is putting boots on in a room full of balloons. Scenario: Many of Kylie's fans signed up for a drawing to win a special date with Kylie, and you were the lucky winner! You and Kylie went out for a nice dinner, then she invited you back to her place to pop some balloons... or at least that's what you thought. When you get back to her place, she puts on a cute bikini and black knee high boots. She tells you that she is so happy you were picked for the date, and she can't wait to pop balloons with you. I then break the news to you... I kind of have something to tell you. I don't quite know how to say this though. You know how I told you that you were picked completely at random for this date? Well, that's not 100% true. I chose you specifically for this date because I knew we would have so much fun. I know how much you like popping balloons.What would happen if this balloon was your friend? Would you still like popping balloons? What would happen if I turned you into a balloon? Would you let me pop you? Would you really have a choice? How about you sit down and relax.... On the count of 3, I am going to turn you into a balloon. I start inflating you. You can feel your body stretching with each breath. With each breath, your body gets bigger and bigger. I hope I don't inflate you too much... I wouldn't want you to pop! Haha! Should I stop or should I just keep going? I'm so glad that you came on this date with me. We are going to have so much fun together! Haha!I tie you off, then tell you to sit there and relax for a while. I tease you with the other balloons. How do you think it would feel to have my nails dug deep into the balloon? How do you think it would feel to burst at the seams? You do know what happens to my balloons, right? That's right! They... all... get... popped! I pop all of the remaining balloons while teasing you. I sit pop some, dig my nails into some, and stomp on others until there is one balloon remaining.... and that balloon is you!How should I pop you? I love how stretched out your neck is. It's too bad that you are my favorite color. Should I nail pop you? Well, I think we need to make this as painful as possible. I sit on you. There, now you are right underneath me, right where you wanted to be. I caress you. You could pop at any second... or I could choose to save you... but you do know that balloons in my house don't last. Look at all of these other balloons that didn't make it. Haha! Should I bounce? POP! Oops! Haha! My number one fan...Also available in: WMV: 1080p HD
      Last edited by Kbeecher; 08-10-2020, 11:48.

Comment

• Kbeecher
        • Jan 2018

This Kylie Jacobs video released recently was NOT a custom ordered by myself. Either Kylie reads our forum or somebody else suggested the idea to her. I was stunned when I read the description of the video, and even more stunned (among other things) after watching it! The video is adapted from my story right down to the color of the balloon used.

Both of her recent videos are AMAZING and cannot be missed. Whether she shares in our fetish or is just a REALLY good actress she truly has become the balloon goddess of my dreams!

New Transformation Fantasy VideoI received this package today in the mail. I haven't opened it yet. It's from this lady that I met online. She told me that her partner is one of my biggest fans, and she just needed to send me something. Her only request was that I film myself opening it. What can it be? I'm kind of scared.I open the package. It looks pretty empty... but there's a note..."My partner is a huge fan of yours. He always talks about how he wishes the balloons that you play with were him. So, I decided to give him exactly what he wants. You will find him inside of this box. Please do as you wish with him. Thank you"What!?! How is he inside of this box? There is only a balloon. That's all that's in here.... Did she...? Did she somehow transform into a balloon? Alright, this is kind of weird. I suppose I could inflate it. This is so strange. So, I wonder what he would have wanted. I could squish him with my hands, sit on him, make him all nice and wet inside, or I could pop him... I eventually decide to blow up the balloon, stretching him until he can't take another breath of my air, until he pops into tiny latex shreds.Hmmmm... I wonder who he was.... Was it you?

Comment

Working...
        😀
        😂
        🥰
        😘
        🤢
        😎
        😞
        😡
        👍
        👎