X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Dust of the Saturn
    Stretched like space-time
    • Feb 2018

The cure to Globophobia

I always had a fascination with oral sex and blowing balloons.
    Their similarity is also something I really like and enjoy.
    I hope you find this standalone piece entertaining.
    It really reflects my outlook on the act of blowing a balloon and how I interpret it.
    For me, tying a balloon is like punishing it and not letting it reach its climax.
    The only way you can reach a satisfying ending with a balloon is if you let it climax and explode in its tightest and biggest form.
    This is its purpose, and the mouthpiece is there for a reason. NEVER tie it.

Deviantart link: Link

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Mandy, I need to show you something." Said Cindy, holding her phone. She peaked out of the empty classroom and checked the hallway before closing the door. Giggling like the typical schoolgirl, Cindy approached a busy Mandy.

It was 4 pm and classes were over, but both girls had made it their routine to stay longer and finish their homework in class. At 18, both girls had their driving licenses and didn’t rely on the school bus to return home, despite it being against the school’s rules.

“Can’t you wait until I’m done?” asked the blonde. Cindy sat beside Mandy and waited for her to finish her very last paper. One month away from graduation, the class was a mess; most tables were unscrewed and destroyed, one of the curtains was detached and laying on a desk, confetti and patches of colors left from smoke bombs filled the floor of the class. Students had brought firecrackers, smoke bombs and confetti and marched through the school, destroying everything and scaring everyone in their path, including most of the girls from their own group. Sarah, the fearless girl who worked at the local party store, had secretly supplied the guys and had also brought a bag of big balloons, which was mostly ignored. Vandalizing the school was kind of a tradition, sadly, as it was a means to relieve 15 years of stress from the graduating students. Mandy never understood how the school was okay with stressing out their students until they blow it up as a thank you.

Mandy was very scared of the loud sudden noises made by the firecrackers, but she managed to keep calm and away from the troublemakers. She spent the majority of the day in class with the other shy girls and some nerds, jumping every now and then from the sudden bangs. Cindy smelled awful, she had joined the march and had her shirt, hair and face painted with various unhealthy chemicals that were starting to stink. She was staring at the clock next to the cross, which seemed to tick slower and slower. The brunette felt something touch her foot lightly, it was a tightly inflated balloon. The balloon was inflated all the way, even the part where the mouth was supposed to be was inflated too. Cindy smiled and picked it up, gently rubbing it and twirling it while holding it from the knot. Mandy noticed the balloon, and although she was deathly afraid of them, she didn’t give it much attention, she was with her friend, her best friend, and neither were in the mood for any jumpscares. About 5 minutes, or hours later, Mandy’s voice halted the rhythmic ticking of the slow clock.

“Finally! Done! last paper of the year. Fuck you miss Brown, I’m finally free.”

Cindy unlocked her phone and looked at the door hesitantly.

“So, what is it that you wanted to show me?” Asked Mandy, zipping up her backpack.

Cindy opened her gallery and went through several albums, before landing on what appeared to be a video with a weird copywrite notice as a thumbnail. Cindy’s cheeks turned bright red, as she placed the phone in the middle of the desk, supported by Mandy’s pen case.

“Watch” said Cindy, as she placed the knot of her balloon inside her own mouth, nibbling on it.

Cindy pressed on play and the video started. Mandy was not ready for what she was about to witness. Her eyes widened as she realizes what she was looking at. The camera was zoomed in on a big, fully erect, juicy cock. Mandy’s heart quickened as she knew she was doing something wrong, naughty, and forbidden.

Both girls were raised in a very conservative town, and like their classmates, they didn’t receive any sex ed, and anything related to sex was extremely taboo, wrong, and sinful. Cindy, being the rebellious kind, was tempted to look up and search online about the forbidden subject, and thought about sharing it with her friend.

The video was now showing a girl kneeling in front of the guy, her lips almost touching the bulging member. She opened her mouth slowly, and sucked on the cock.

Mandy knew what a blowjob was, in theory, thanks to movies, tv shows and the general media, but she never thought about it much and never truly understood how it’s done.

The girl was licking, slurping, kissing and sucking very sensually on the now throbbing muscle.

Cindy was, in turn, sucking very gently on the knot of the balloon, kissing its neck and caressing its body with her nails. She stuck the balloon between her chest and the desk, which was made out of wood. The desk was old, and the wood touching the balloon was peeling off and full of rough spots. By miracle, the balloon held its place and didn’t instantly explode in front of the innocent girl. The guy in the video started to grunt and moan loudly, as his cock started to pulsate and twitch, getting all the more erect. The girl opened her mouth and held the cock on her tongue, which was now shooting thick streams of cum deep inside her mouth. The video concluded and Cindy tried reaching for the phone using her right arm. She unintentionally squeezed the super tight balloon against the rough woody edges and the balloon burst suddenly right in Cindy’s face, sending an ear splitting echo through the classroom. Mandy screamed and jumped, shaking. Cindy was shocked, still holding the knot with her teeth and now smiling lips.

“Oops.” Said Cindy, placing the burst knot on the desk.

Cindy was genuinely laughing at how scared they got from the balloon. Mandy on the other hand was glad that the balloon was now gone, and was laughing nervously, feeling relieved.

“I really want to try that” said Cindy.

“Try what?” asked a puzzled Mandy. The balloon went off like a bomb and Mandy wasn’t really here anymore.

“You know what!” said a nervous Cindy, turning red.

Suddenly, two guys barged in through the classroom door and one of them starts looking under desks.

“What are you searching for?” asked Cindy.

“My lighter, I think I left it here somewhere” replied Marc.

The sound of wrinkling nylon was heard.

“We had balloons Cindy? Why didn’t we know about this, we could have made some water bombs and threw them at the 11th graders, those nasty bastards.”

“I didn’t know Sarah had brought balloons! I found one blown up earlier but I accidently burst it.”

“Accidently, of course” remarked Marc with a smirk.

He found his lighter and gave it to James, who looked a bit nervous.

“Not here James, the principal is still around, and I got some Nat Sherman’s in my car.”

“Oh! Fine but let’s get moving I really need to smoke” Said James, nervously eying the door for any possible teacher who could overhear them and kick them out for smoking.

Cindy offered her hand to James with a grin, who gave her 3 cigarettes. She pocketed them for later.

Cindy opened both packets of balloons and poured some of their contents on the table.

“These ones are pretty big!” she said as she stretched red 24 inch balloon.

“Maybe too big actually” She said as she pushed the entire 24 inch packet towards Mandy and grabbed a yellow 16 inch balloon instead.

She seductively protruded her tongue and approached the yellow balloon to her mouth. The valve initially sat on her nose, then slid to her upper lip and finally sat on her wet tongue, which accepted the valve and retracted, taking with it the mouthpiece and submerging it in her mouth. Cindy playfully started to blow while looking at Marc, who tried his best to stay cool and unaffected by Cindy’s obvious provocative performance. As Cindy puffed and puffed, turning her head and giggling from time to time, Mandy felt a little bit weird. She hated balloons, in fact, she was phobic of them, especially when they burst loudly, but this time was different. Mandy looked at Cindy’s very wet lips gliding on the mouthpiece and remembered the video she had watched earlier.

Yes, Cindy was doing something childish and innocent, but the innuendoes were strong and obvious. Mandy’s heart raced as her brain was short circuiting, engraving every second, every moment and every analogous interpretations Mandy’s unconsciousness was cleverly producing. Mandy thought she would never look at balloons, nor at anyone inflating balloons the same way, and she was right. Her mature reproductive parts had enough say on that, and her brain welcomed those feelings with open arms, filled with hormones. The balloon surpassed its intended size a little bit and looked super tight. Cindy removed the balloon out of her wet mouth and looked at it. Every move made the balloon majestically squeak, like a lover on the verge of climax.

The mouthpiece was not tied, and Mandy wasted no time taking notice of that. Her brain was fuming, overclocked, attaching every image in front of her to the almost traumatizing video Cindy had made her watch. The untied balloon mouthpiece invited lips and mouths to keep blowing. Tying the balloon would be torturing it, exempting it from reaching climax, from reaching the explosive end it deserves to reach. The word explosive had a multitude of meanings, and Mandy did not consider that one meaning she despised. She wanted the balloon to explode like a lover, not like a balloon.

“Should I keep blowing?” Said Cindy, but no one answered. Every one of her audience was almost hypnotized as their overly sexual and hormonal brains froze them in place.

Cindy grabbed the mouthpiece with her tongue and took it in her mouth again, this time, giggling like the school girl she is. The balloon was squeaking loudly and lovingly. Each squeak getting higher and higher pitched. Cindy had each palm of her hand resting on either side of the massively tight balloon. The yellow now became transparent, and each added gentle puff Cindy was delivering to the balloon was making the neck creep towards her lips, which were elegantly holding the small deflated, soon to be inflated mouthpiece. The sound of every breath was astonishingly loud thanks to the classroom and thanks to the way Cindy was inflating her balloon. She didn’t use any risk free techniques, or any “try not to look weird” ways, she went all in, she owned the balloon. The mouthpiece was inside her mouth and she puffed her cheeks, using her lips to hold onto what was now left of the mouthpiece. Saliva was glistening all over the now inflated neck. Cindy was smiling throughout the entire process. The mouthpiece escaped Cindy’s mouth but she quickly, almost expertly caught it again with her teeth, before closing her lips again on the wet valve, making sure her lover had no chances of escaping again. The extremely loud squeaks which were almost threatening to any human ears made Mandy realize what was to come next. She almost instantly put her hands up to her ears and started to panic, her eyes widening.

BANG!

Mandy shrieked hard, terrified. Cindy still held the valve in her mouth, with several tentacles protruding out. James tried covering his ears but it was too late. No one expected the balloon to detonate in such a violent and loud explosion, even though the loud squeaks hinted at it.

“That was so fucking loud, my ears are ringing!” said Marc, before waving the girls goodbye and leaving with James.

“I liked that so much! I want to go again!” exclaimed Cindy.

Cindy’s enthusiasm was cut short as the principal entered the classroom annoyed, and instructed the girls to leave. Mandy quickly took the packet of 24 inch balloons while Cindy took the other packet and they both headed towards the back of the school, where Cindy parked her old Honda.

As soon as Mandy got home, she went upstairs and laid on her bed, grabbed a light blue 24 inch balloon and gently placed the rather large valve inside her mouth. The nozzle laid on her tongue. She used her teeth to calibrate the mouthpiece and found the perfect opening to deliver her first breath into the dangling latex. She felt a sudden rush, her heartbeat quickened and she felt all the too excited. Her legs were starting to cross and rub against each other. She was feeling guilty, but trapped. Something was pushing her, is it curiosity? breath in through the nose, breath out through the mouth and into the balloon. Breath in through the nose, out through the mouth. The stimulation was getting more and more vivid, amplified. Her breathing was strong and fast, like her heartbeat. A hand found its way on her crotch area. Liquids were starting to slowly pool on her jeans between her legs. She felt scared and embarrassed. But most importantly, she felt trapped. She was shaking and did not know what or how to feel anymore. everything was happening on its own. The balloon was getting bigger and bigger, but Mandy wasn't paying attention, in fact, the balloon's size was the least of her priorities and she almost forgot about the balloon being a balloon in the first place. She pulled on the nozzle, grabbing it using her teeth, then, as if she came back to reality, gently removed the balloon out of her mouth and inspected her surroundings.

She was lost.

Lost in her own emotions. She stripped naked, her hands shaking in the process. A sin, she was about to commit.

Based on her school’s religious teachings, little Mandy never understood how Satan could control people, and little Mandy right now had lost all control. She laid back on the bed, breathing heavily through her mouth, hungry for that wet nozzle, for the pressure that was once residing in her mouth.

She placed the mouthpiece inside her own, and held it using her lips, teeth and tongue. With her right hand now free, she caressed her breasts. She blocked the mouthpiece with her tongue to catch her breath, and realized she needed to push more air into the balloon. Her life depended on it.
    She felt as if the balloon was inside her own mouth. It wasn't, but the over pressurized mouthpiece was pushing hard against her tired mouth. She felt like she was holding something massive, strong, tight and stubborn. The inflated mouthpiece was stimulating her mouth and fighting against it. She felt dominated by the balloon, but at the same time, she felt powerful. She Knew that even though the balloon was massive, scary and strong, she was taming it using her own gentle, small and puffy little red lips. She knew that her tongue was entertaining the nozzle, almost teasing it. Her numb, almost dead mind was swimming in its own delusions, she was taming a beast, a very big, massive angry beast using her small feminine mouth. She felt her own lipstick on the balloon's mouthpiece and it reminded her who's in charge. The beast was screaming, as angry as ever. Mandy's eyes were deeply closed, her right hand deep inside the forbidden cave, left hand almost clawing her breasts and nozzle deep in her mouth. Deep breath after deep breath, mind long lost in its deepest trance, Mandy was moving rhythmically. She enjoyed the huge pressure laying between her lips, resting on her tongue and pushing against her mouth. She knew the giant beast couldn't fight back, and her beautiful, pure smile was enough testament.

Mandy had been leaking from everywhere; a weird juice drenched her fingers housed deep inside her, saliva was drooling out of her mouth, thanks to the immense, colossal pressure in her maw, and sweat was running down her body.

The giant beast was mad, protesting, screaming and squeaking, nothing it could do was going to get it out of Mandy’s smiling and salivating mouth. The balloon was now fully inflated, to the maximum. Mandy, however had no means to process such information. The only thing she knew was breath in, breath out. The pressure in her sore, painful, feasting mouth was increasing at an exponential rate. Mandy felt her own pressure down between her legs increase in similar fashion as she curled her toes and started to gasp for air. Her brain had been building up a dam filling slowly with dopamine, and now, it was ready to explode.

Loud, very loud moans followed and were deposited inside the beast she had been kissing for the past hour. Mandy's body trembled as her brain reached calamity. The cosmic pressure was going to tear her mouth apart. Suddenly, all that pressure had violently left her mouth and brain, almost taking her soul with it as the beast was put down, and the dam broke. Mandy felt nothing, heard nothing, and saw nothing. She was busy drowning in the dopamine tsunami that flooded her skull, numbing her. The balloon didn't explode; it curved spacetime as it imploded and shattered into a billion pieces, sending saliva and latex shards everywhere, like a nebula.

Walls, furniture, Mandy's body, nothing was spared from the blue confetti. The windows dangerously rattled, the lightbulb was dancing wildly in the open space. Everything was forced to welcome the ugly shockwave but Mandy's mouth. The center of the explosion didn't move an inch. The broken mouthpiece, still dwelling in Mandy's relaxing mouth, had long, thin tentacles dangling out. Mandy was still feeling and enjoying the mouthpiece. As she slowly came back to her senses, she felt an intense sharp pain through all of her body. Mandy's skin was shining bright red; the balloon had whipped her entire body rather hard. Mandy felt very naughty, and very brave. She and the balloon were afraid of each other, both slaves to each other. She knew she deserved that whip, much like the balloon deserved to dematerialize. She slowly opened her eyes and saw her ceiling now decorated with thin light blue lines and wet spots.

Mandy gently, using only two fingers, grabbed the mouthpiece and tried pulling it out of her now numb mouth. She didn't have the energy to open her mouth anymore, so she just delicately pulled on one of the tentacles until the stiff ring parted her lips and the entire soaked mouthpiece made its way out. Strings of saliva formed between the mouthpiece and her lips, accentuating their intimacy. The lustful girl felt her mouth aching, numb and tired. But she felt something else, emptiness. Her mouth was missing something, it was free, free from the tremendous pressure that was once fighting back, free from the circular nozzle that was entertaining her tongue, free from the beast that was held captive between her very own lips, free... too free actually. Mandy happily placed the mouthpiece back to where it belonged, her heartbeat was through the roof and she almost lost balance as she stood up and let the blood flow again through her body.

She looked at herself in the mirror, her smile quickly disappearing as a thousand traumatizing memories rushed through her mind. She then smiled reassuringly, realizing that the cure to globophobia….is globophilia.
    Last edited by Dust of the Saturn; 30-01-2021, 18:12.
    And I ask myself, why? and all I hear is the cold, dead silence of the cosmos.
  • wildheart
    • Apr 2015

Re: The cure to Globophobia

I liked that. Very unique. Lots of metaphors and very descriptive. I can relate to that trance you can get into when blowing.
    How big will it go? Only one way to find out...
    My website: loonerstories.weebly.com

Comment

• xen
      • Mar 2014

One of the best stories I've ever read here, well done.

Comment

• Bubblyzzz
        • Jul 2017

Very nice!

Comment

• Dust of the Saturn
          • Feb 2018

Thank you all for the feedback! I really appreciate it!

Comment

• Ballonblazer
            • Jan 2020

OMG WAUW !!
            Would be awesome to read a new chapter where she combines it whit a real long fingernails handjob/blowjob !!!

Comment

• Dust of the Saturn
              • Feb 2018

This story is supposed to be a standalone one without any sequels but since people liked it so much i might add some similar stuff in other ones.

I'm currently working on 2 stories, a standalone one with a lots of popping action and a more romantic one which will continue Tom and Cathy's adventure.

Comment

• Dust of the Saturn
                • Feb 2018

I've changed my mind, I'm writing a sequel!

Comment

• Ballonblazer
                  • Jan 2020

Perfect ������

Comment

• JCB
                    • Feb 2021

Really describes to a tee the keep going build up & thrill of blowing up a big balloon. Really motivates yer to get the balloons out. Love it blown away!

Comment

Working...
                    😀
                    😂
                    🥰
                    😘
                    🤢
                    😎
                    😞
                    😡
                    👍
                    👎