Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Phillwithair
    • Oct 2020

Huge Swim Ring

Been trying to find a extra large ring. Anyone know where I can get a 2 meter swim ring. If you have one what's it like?
  • BalloonblowerNYC
    • Feb 2018

Re: Huge Swim Ring

Originally posted by Phillwithair
    Been trying to find a extra large ring. Anyone know where I can get a 2 meter swim ring. If you have one what's it like?
    Not 2 meters but around 90cm:

AND

Comment

• Phillwithair
      • Oct 2020

Thanks for the reply but far too small. In the 90s I purchased a couple of 5 foot ones from the beach shop which I have now lost ☹️. it’s now much harder to find anything over 4 foot these days

Comment

• craggy2012
        • Jan 2012

Check out Inflatable World www.inflatableworld.de

They sell big swimrings but they may be around the 5 foot diametre mark.

Comment

• Balloonymous
          • Sep 2017

Whenever I receive my IW package, I can take a picture of the swim ring they offer since I got some in my order. It should be coming in eventually. :P

Comment

• Phillwithair
            • Oct 2020

Found this https://www.aliexpress.com/item/32892677634.html

3M in size, just a shame it’s oxford cloth

Comment

• Balloonymous
              • Sep 2017

I have received my IW package today, and as promised, here's a picture of the swim ring they sell, this one being the black shiny variant:

Photo over here!

I took the picture right in front of a standard 2 meters tall door, and if I use myself as a way to measure it, I'd say it's 1.5 meters tall once properly inflated. It isn't the 2 meters OP was looking for, but that thing is huge nonetheless.

Comment

• Phillwithair
                • Oct 2020

Looks good. Might have to get a couple of them as well. I have 2x2m ones on order from hongyi. That’s when ever the order gets completed. I did find a company that made them in 3m sizes. The one that they had was Oxford cloth. I’m sure if I asked they would do them in pvc. But 3m ring.. that’s huge. That’s as wide as some people’s swimming pool haha

Comment

• Balloonymous
                  • Sep 2017

Quite. I do warn you though that it took quite the amount of time for my order to go through, as you need to wait for an e-mail from the website to tell you they're ready to receive payment. It personally took me about 2 months before that happened, but once you receive it and do the payment, your package gets packed and shipped in 1-2 business day. I do wish you good luck for your hongyi order, that seems like quite a treat. :-)

Comment

Working...
                  😀
                  😂
                  🥰
                  😘
                  🤢
                  😎
                  😞
                  😡
                  👍
                  👎