How many of you are scared of balloons popping?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • David Black
    • Mar 2019

Re: How many of you are scared of balloons popping?

Terrified of the pop, but very hard with it. I can’t btp yet but I can be with a man or woman btp for me

Comment

• PBK
      • Mar 2019

Re: How many of you are scared of balloons popping?

I don't like balloons popping at all. That overwhelming "flight" instinct kicks in whenever I'm in a situation where balloon popping is imminent. As such, I stay away from birthday parties, new years parties and any event that involves a mixture of alcohol and balloons or children and balloons.
      When my wife blows up balloons a lot of the time I scram and admire the balloons after. In fact, when I get her to blow balloons up for me I make sure they're balloons I'm 99.99% sure aren't going to pop.
      I don't like seeing balloons maliciously popped, either. I hate seeing kids violently pop them and I hate seeing adults take the scissors, pin or knife to them. I always try to save decoration or event balloons from getting popped and discarded. I just saved a balloon garland with some nice (but underinflated) green and black 24's. I don't mind seeing fetish BTP videos. I guess those are the exception.
      I wish I wasn't so frightened by it but I am. It's the way I'm wired. It will never change.

Comment

Working...
      😀
      😂
      🥰
      😘
      🤢
      😎
      😞
      😡
      👍
      👎