Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Ash_738
    • Jun 2013

Out for dinner last night (14th)...

Balloons EVERYWHERE. I mean I was expecting a few at least but I'm talking literally hundreds all over. And as great as it was, also really distracting!
    Shut up and blow!
  • OverTheTop
    • Dec 2013

Re: Out for dinner last night (14th)...

Sounds like a lot of fun though!

Comment

• Black_Bear
      • May 2013

Well this is what I did for my girlfriend on Valentines Day. The bouquet was brought to a restaurant in Downtown Vancouver. 4 really cute printed balloons. The restaurant was busy, but it was really worth it.
      The bed decorations were to make balloons out to be sexy on their own, which is not easy to do at all. I didn't see any balloons though all night except foil ones. No latex, I was the only one. I purposely made the 16" Qualatex prints to be bigger than a party store would fill them.
      Attached Files

Comment

• Ash_738
        • Jun 2013

That's excellent man, well done. I hope she liked it.

I didn't see any balloons though all night except foil ones.
        Which is how I thought it would be, but easily a third of the restaurants around where we were had had some kind of latex balloon decoration; loads of towers of red and white balloons, lots of heart shaped ones (huge ones of those too) and a good number of 16"+ dotted about. Even saw a few helium filled tethered to tables, with couples carrying them away at the end.

So wish I'd taken a few pictures now...
        Shut up and blow!

Comment

Working...
        😀
        😂
        🥰
        😘
        🤢
        😎
        😞
        😡