Old 03-02-2019, 01:40 PM

Loveinloons is an unknown quantity at this point
Default A great find
Just wanted to share this i was at a craft store and found some balloons on the package it says celebrate it there are 2 36" balloons per pack i think they are the same as the sa36" they are very thin very big super tuff with a huge neck just wanted to pass it along
Old 03-02-2019, 02:20 PM

BalloonBoyUK is on a distinguished road
Default Re: A great find
Originally Posted by Loveinloons View Post
Just wanted to share this i was at a craft store and found some balloons on the package it says celebrate it there are 2 36" balloons per pack i think they are the same as the sa36" they are very thin very big super tuff with a huge neck just wanted to pass it along
What stores, in what country? What's the name of the balloon/product? Can you include some more info, e.g. cost of the balloons, etc?

At the minute, and without meaning to sound like an oaf, you've essentially told us "I've bought something great from a shop, and I wanted you to all hear about it"!

That's great, but we need more details, please, in order for your post to be really helpful to others. Don't forget that this is an International Forum, with people from all over the world here!
Old 03-02-2019, 02:29 PM

Loveinloons is an unknown quantity at this point
Sorry im in michigan usa thats all it said on the pack i paid 5 dollers for a pack
Old 03-02-2019, 02:39 PM

BalloonBoyUK is on a distinguished road
Wink Re: A great find
Sorry im in michigan usa thats all it said on the pack i paid 5 dollers for a pack
Which store, though? A chain store, supermarket, a Mom & Pop store, or...?!
Old 03-02-2019, 04:52 PM
MichaelLoona

Two 36 inch balloons for 5 bucks ? I think thats an awesome deal. Great find. Btw I think the brand Celebrate is the same as Unique from from what I've been hearing. If thats true, it made your find a little sweeter