Old 25-02-2019, 05:32 PM

Blowitbig is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Balloon buying obsession
Although i don't have a specific color that turns me on when i see balloons at the store , for me its just being near them and how they excite me.
Old 25-02-2019, 11:19 PM
MichaelLoona

Originally Posted by Blowitbig View Post
Although i don't have a specific color that turns me on when i see balloons at the store , for me its just being near them and how they excite me.
I'm kinda of like you Blowitbig. Its not really about any certain color although I do have my favorites, but just seeing and being near balloons definitely makes me feel excited and with that I can't help but to just smile
Old 28-02-2019, 12:31 AM

Ladywhitewolf is on a distinguished road
I usually can't walk past any balloons in stores. It depends what color. I love white, transparent, clear balloons. Even if I don't end up buying any I get very excited just seeing them.
Old 07-03-2019, 11:09 PM

PBK is on a distinguished road
I usually can't help myself. Especially if I'm travelling and I'm somewhere that has certain balloons unavailable/not for sale in my area. I have far far far more balloons than what I'll ever blow up or use, being a non-popper. But, you only live once. I like having what I want when I want it available to me.
Old 10-03-2019, 02:46 AM

Londonj2014 is on a distinguished road
I have a balloon store near to where I live in London and they sell big balloons. Sometimes I can't help myself although I don't need more, I like to see if they have any new ones. Last week, I bought 2x36", 2x 55" and 2x unknown size yet.
Pic attached
Attached Images:
File Type: jpg IMG_0819.JPG (1.46 MB, 118 views)
Old 10-03-2019, 10:52 AM

PBK is on a distinguished road
WOW! I envy you. I wish I had those balloons readily available at retail stores where I live. The 36" we can get here easily enough but those other 4 are pretty much online order only in my parts (unless someone from my area knows something I don't know).
We do, however, have a cheap and abundant supply of Chinese 4 foot balloons available at dollar stores and Michaels craft stores here, but what I would do for a local store that sells balloons like what you have pictured!
Old 09-04-2019, 11:06 PM

TizianosBoy is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by Datta View Post
I just cannot walk pass by blue balloons when I see them in stores. I HAVE to get them. Is anyone else particular with color like that? haha
I love orange balloons, if there are orange balloons being given out for example, I have to have one, I just love that colour.
Old 13-04-2019, 06:03 PM

TizianosBoy is on a distinguished road
I had to buy some balloons in Asda today, but they're smaller than I would have liked and I can tell they're poor quality latex because of the feel of them, I did buy three packs of 10 Qualatex 16" balloons two days ago and I just ordered a 10 pack of 18" Qualatex Stuffing balloons and I cannot wait to get them.
Old 30-05-2019, 06:02 PM

amac is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by Londonj2014 View Post
I have a balloon store near to where I live in London and they sell big balloons. Sometimes I can't help myself although I don't need more, I like to see if they have any new ones. Last week, I bought 2x36", 2x 55" and 2x unknown size yet.
Pic attached
See you've been up the Seven Sisters Road then! I went passed it on Saturday actually didn't go in for the very same reason I would have come out with a load of stuff period the big balloons look awesome
Old 04-06-2019, 04:24 PM

looner98 is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by Londonj2014 View Post
Pic attached
What are the quality of the larger balloons from there like?
I believe they are gemar but i have never tried them and im curios to know what they are like.
If they are worth it then i'll have to find time to visit.

Also do they sell anything else interesting other than just larger round balloons?