Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • QuickRide1284
    • May 2019

Cattex 72"

Hey everybody, so I'm interested in purchasing a Cattex 72" and I have no experience with a large loon like this one. I'm just looking for some help and tips with inflating and tying off this balloon. Also how strong is this balloon? Is it going to be able to handle some riding and rough play? Any advice would be appreciated, thank you.
  • Burg
    • Mar 2017

Re: Cattex 72"

If you wanna ride it just make sure you have enough space and something to grab onto to balance yourself, i damn near knocked myself out falling off my old one hitting my head on a dresser. The thing is huge

Comment

• balloonPatcher
      • Jun 2020

It is a very thick heavy balloon (very soft and stretchy) that is difficult to tie-off.
      It is 350 grams of latex vs a tuftex 24 which is 24 grams.
      You can use the special closing valve for giant balloons.
      Con questa valvola per rifornimento di gas elio, potrete far volare le vostre mongolfiere per tutto il tempo che desiderate. Questa valvola permette di eseguire con la massima semplicita' il gonfiaggio totale della mongolfiera o il rabbocco di gas elio. Basta inserire il tubo del gas nel bec

Comment

• BigBreathless
        • Jun 2017

Get an electric pump and a big balloon clip. They can take a lot of bouncing and play. Inflate it big and then let it sit for a minute before you go to town

Comment

• QuickRide1284
          • May 2019

What is the best clip for this balloon and where can I buy one? Also what would be some other alternatives for sealing off this balloon?

Comment

• craggy2012
            • Jan 2012

I've never had the strength to tie off a 72 inch balloon properly (but could tie a half knot to reuse it afterwards) can just about tie a half so.usually use a medium sized Zibbi clip on the neck.

Comment

• Balloonymous
              • Sep 2017

What I usually did when I had a 72 inch balloon was to twist the neck a few times and then use scotch tape/electric tape, about 2 or 3 turn around the neck to hold it twisted. It never leaked air that way and I could bounce to my heart's content. I could just remove the tape once I wanted to deflate my toy.

Comment

• balloonPatcher
                • Jun 2020

A couple of ways to glue on a reduction tube for inflating the giant balloons
                like the 72" Cattex.
                Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                😀
                😂
                🥰
                😘
                🤢
                😎
                😞
                😡