Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Heliumlooner
    • Feb 2017

Playing with balloons in living room

Does anyone else have fond childhood memories of playing with balloons in the living room or dining room of their house. I personally do have a lot of fond memories of playing with balloons in the larger room of my house, and still remember the sadness when the balloon would hit a sharp object by accident or an older sibling and or bully would join in uninvitedly and grab the balloon and right away kill or pop it, and or suggest we do something terrible to the balloon such as stomp on it or pop it with a knife. I still do play with balloons in my living room whenever Im home alone, however its not same feeling because I know I can just blow up another one if it pops their is no excitement or danger, such as when I was a child. Balloons were rare for me I would usually play with the ones that I would get for free at the mall at places like old-navy or red robin and if someone popped it fun was over.
  • balloons4life
    • Mar 2016

Re: Playing with balloons in living room

I remember that, when I was a kid, my mother came home from a shop and had taken for us 2 red uninflated balloons. Of course we wanted her to blow them up for us, so she did and they became huge, they were probably 36inch, I can't remember really well. She tied them and me and my sister played with them for ages untill they got uninflated, no accidents if I remember

Comment

• marja

When I was a young girl we had uninflated balloons stored in a drawer in the living room. Sometimes we inflated and played with one of them. Sometimes a balloon would pop, when it hit the ceiling, because there were sharp edges on it.
      One special memory was when a cousin, who was sleeping at our house, said she could blow one until it burst. I must have been around 8 years old at that time I guess. My parents had always prevented me to pop balloons, but they were ok with her trying to do it. This was much to my surprise. So she started inflating the balloon and it got huge. I don't have a clue about the size of the balloon, but it in my memory it got double the size that we would normally play with, when it was fully inflated. At a certain point my mum became too scared and told her to stop inflating the balloon further. So she didn't blow to pop it. I guess we must have popped it after playing with it, but I am only sure about the massive size and her guts to keep going.
      A few years later when she and I where staying at our grandparents house, we bought a bag of 50 balloons and played with them on the attic. We inflated them, stomped on them and throw them out of the window. (Assuming our grandparents wouldn't notice anything.) When I asked her whether we should try to blow to burst one, she refused, saying that it could hurt us.

Related to the topic title: a more recent event that I witnessed was when I was driving home. I drove towards a house and could look through the window, inside the living room. There was a man overinflating a large balloon. Unfortunately I couldn't see if he popped it or not, or what he did with it. But it was special to notice!

Comment

• LoudPopper
        • Jan 2016

The very first balloon that popped in my face and scared me was when I was playing in the living room. We had hardwood floors in the living room, and I think dust and stuff probably prompted the bang, but geez! Who woulda guessed that would lead to a lifetime of loving balloons?

Comment

• bigballcollector
          • Mar 2017

Heliumlooner, it could be great if you share the stories you can recall.

I remember the joy of having a balloon to play wtih too, I had a few balloons as a kid, surely I played with most of them until they went flat. I do not remind how I got a 9" light blue balloon that lasted about a couple of weeks, as I had not a particular place to leave my balloon it would roll all over my house each time I went to school. Coming back home was so special I would hurry as thought it was an unique event, like meeting a friend you had not seen a long while, it was play time right after getting home, I would look for my balloon, in my mind I would say something like "hey, I finally found you, come to play". One day I did not find it, my sister told me it popped when it touched a broom she was using, I do not know whether she did it on purpose.
          Let it be, let it free...but keep it nicely

Comment

• Pink Balloon
            • Oct 2016

Originally posted by Heliumlooner
            Balloons were rare for me I would usually play with the ones that I would get for free at the mall at places like old-navy or red robin and if someone popped it fun was over.
            Note to self, see if Old Navy still has balloons and will give me some.

I know Red Robin ones are just amazing.

Comment

• Heliumlooner
              • Feb 2017

Originally posted by Pink Balloon
              Note to self, see if Old Navy still has balloons and will give me some.

I know Red Robin ones are just amazing.
              Some locations should because I still see them around However they are getting rare, it has been like a year since I have gotten my hands on one.

Comment

• Heliumlooner
                • Feb 2017

Originally posted by bigballcollector
                Heliumlooner, it could be great if you share the stories you can recall.

I remember the joy of having a balloon to play wtih too, I had a few balloons as a kid, surely I played with most of them until they went flat. I do not remind how I got a 9" light blue balloon that lasted about a couple of weeks, as I had not a particular place to leave my balloon it would roll all over my house each time I went to school. Coming back home was so special I would hurry as thought it was an unique event, like meeting a friend you had not seen a long while, it was play time right after getting home, I would look for my balloon, in my mind I would say something like "hey, I finally found you, come to play". One day I did not find it, my sister told me it popped when it touched a broom she was using, I do not know whether she did it on purpose.
                Yeah maybe I will post some of my stories in the stories section or something, I find it really nice to know that people's fetishes started from similar experiances. Alot of the time as a child I would have like different feelings towards balloons than the other people around me which really made it difficult to get and keep a balloon for longer than a minute. Which actually probably started my fetish, the whole liking playing with balloons and being deprived of them. I remember this one time I was sitting in the back of the car with a yellow helium balloon that I think I got from a parade. The heat in the car was making the balloon soft and smell wonderful. I was holding the ribbon so it would not float about and interfere with my mom's driving. However it was still annoying her and she wanted me to either let it go out of the window or pop it. After a bit of crying I was allowed to keep it but she was not happy about it. I had to hold the balloon down in a sort of hug pressing it against my crotch the whole way home. When I got home I had let the balloon sit on the ceiling of the living room it had a long enough ribbon so that I could retrieve it as soon as I was done going to the washroom. While I was in the washroom I heard the drawer in the kitchen open a little after I heard a bang. Turns out my mother had thought I had lost interest in the balloon and poped it with a fork of all things, by the time I got back to the balloon she was dangling what was left of the yellow balloon by the ribbon above the garbage can. I think I was around of the age of six at that time.

Comment

• Bubble Boy :-P

Oh,man some of my most fondest memories are of playing with balloons in the living room growing up. All those Saturday mornings watching cartoons rolling around the carpet with my balloons & inflatables. There were always random balloons blown up & rolling around my living room carpet for weeks on end! & i dont know why but...when i was real little...i used to LOVE to play with my balloons & inflatables in the living room in front of company! When my mom would have people over i used to go to town sitting on, straddling & squishing my balloons or beach balls & no one seemed to ever mind! In fact i remember getting smiles & winks as i played,lol! I would get that " having to pee " feeling; not knowing what it was & it drove me wild! Ahh...memories....

Comment

• palloncino90
                    • Jan 2018

I have many memories... I always played with balloons in the living room. I remember one day I was watching a VHS and, as I usually did when I wanted to watch the TV there alone, I blown a punchball and I sat on, meanwhile I was bouncing on it then it bursted out. I think that I had my first orgasm there, ever with balloons and ever with a punchball, I remember that I overinflated it and I got a stiffy, so before I lying on the couch then bring the balloon to my crotch area and I took off my underwear and begun to rubbing on my penis, the balloons was squeaking loud, I couldn't stop myself, then I felt a pain when I saw which my balloon was soak.
                    I want to live surrounded of big and colorful balloons

Comment

• t17forLife
                      • May 2015

When I was a kid, which was not that many years ago, I was somewhat afraid of balloons, but also quite rowdy around them like most young kids are.

At birthday parties, including some of my own, we used to help get rid of the balloons afterwards which usually involved popping them with shoes or scissors. My young relatives never did anything stupid or provocative with them, and even if they did I wouldn't have been old enough to know what it meant.

On one occasion, I believe my 6th birthday, I remember being in the living room on the tile floor, destroying some of the balloons with a BIC pen. I don't know my reasoning for it, but the people in the room just turned a blind eye to what I was doing. I was a weird kid back then.

Comment

• Punchballpopper
                        • Mar 2018

Many fond memories of popping balloons on the living. Saw my godmother sit on a round green balloon on NYE in 1976 or 1977. Watching her bouncing 2 or 3 times before it popped into 5- 6 pieces was amazing. I was 10ish.
                        Maybe 2 or 3 years later I was home alone and I had a large red punch ball that I set on the floor. I stood from the center of the couch and leaped in a seated position and landed squarely on it and it made the best boom. I probably was a good 3-4 ft in the air at the highest when my naked ass came right down on it.

Comment

• b0f0s0f
                          • Nov 2016

I have absolutely no such memories, because of the deathly phobia I had that eventually led to the formation of my fetish. My only fond memories of playing with balloons in the living room are from now :^)

Comment

• MetroBalloon
                            • Oct 2017

Some memories of me and my dad playing with balloons, though he always had me bust them, but I got to sit and bounce on them while he held me on the balloon. Fun times.

Comment

Many many many memories of playing with and busting balloons in the living room of the houses I grew up in. My family used to always buy me balloons bc I entertained myself daily sitting and bouncing on them until I busted them. They bought me anything from the water balloons which I inflated with air to 9" or 12" and sometimes the punchball balloons. I didn't mind being watched bouncing on them and busting them. I even openly played with them during my baths until I once gave myself an orgasm. After that I repeated the process and was caught and banned from having balloons. When I lived at my stepmothers that's where all of our balloon busting took place. Most of it on the floor but sometimes we would bring kitchen chairs in and bust balloons in them. She did allow me to have balloons in my room which is where I would strip down and hump them. But most of the time I preferred to bust them in the living room bc she would usually join in which was a lot more fun and I enjoyed being watched and cheered on. I can remember her saying come on you got it, keep going, bounce, bounce bounce, ooh it's about to bust, don't give up, bounce that booty on that balloon, yea you got it! Good job, look at it stretch under you, bust it, bust it, bust it! Quite often she would join in and sit pop them as well. I think she was the first female that participated and encouraged me busting balloons. She said it was all harmless and wasn't hurting anyone and she found it quite fun herself.

Comment

Working...
                              😀
                              😂
                              🥰
                              😘
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😞
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎