Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Heliumlooner
    • Feb 2017

Balloon knot

Do you pull the knot tight on your balloons or do you leave it how it is when the ring is barley sperate from the knot. i personaly tie my balloons so that 30% of the ring is in the knot i dont know why but the knot deffinatley has a factor weather the balloon turn me on or not .
  • Micks101
    • Jan 2017

Re: Balloon knot

I don't really tie knots, i use clips to seal them so it's easy for me to deflate them after.

Comment

• OverTheTop
      • Dec 2013

I only really tie off small balloons (16" or less) and when I do I usually use a half knot (pull the ring only halfway through the loop) so that it's easy for me to untie if I need to.

I bought some Twixit clips a while ago, they're cheap and work great for sealing off larger balloons.

Comment

• Pink Balloon
        • Oct 2016

Nice and tighe, wanna keep as much air in as I can for as long as it can.

But I'm also a semi-popper soooo...

Comment

• Meililoon
          aka lyckr
          • Sep 2014

It depends on the balloon. Small balloons I know for sure I'm going to pop, I tie tightly. If I'm unsure, I usually make a loose knot. If I'm certain I don't want to pop them, I either make a half-knot or a balloon clip.

Comment

• InuYashaClaws
            • Apr 2017

I usually use a rubber band or clip. I like to inflate over Nd over again. The more you use the balloon the bigger and stretcher it will get.

Comment

• Casey88
              lukmanrewa
              • Jun 2012

i knot them but i make sure they are able to be untied with a fork for re-inflation. Once the balloon has been used and oxidised, I will purposely tie them up so tight that the only choice once it deflates is to cut off the knot and blow a new one.

Comment

• AnotherLooner
                • May 2017

Originally posted by onemoreblow
                I don't use knots at all. Surprised no one else does this.... the little loop of rubber from the tip of a popped balloon makes a perfect twist tie.
                That, is a pretty smart and nice way to tie balloons. I should try it soon!

If I want to deflate the balloon I use clips, but for popping I tie balloons tightly and pull the knot towards the little top loop of the balloon. That makes the biggest neck .
                Cheers,
                Rick

Comment

Working...
                😀
                😂
                🥰
                😘
                🤢
                😎
                😞
                😡