Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Loveinloons
    • Nov 2018

A great find

Just wanted to share this i was at a craft store and found some balloons on the package it says celebrate it there are 2 36" balloons per pack i think they are the same as the sa36" they are very thin very big super tuff with a huge neck just wanted to pass it along
  • BalloonBoyUK
    Banned
    • Dec 2018

Re: A great find

Originally posted by Loveinloons
    Just wanted to share this i was at a craft store and found some balloons on the package it says celebrate it there are 2 36" balloons per pack i think they are the same as the sa36" they are very thin very big super tuff with a huge neck just wanted to pass it along
    What stores, in what country? What's the name of the balloon/product? Can you include some more info, e.g. cost of the balloons, etc?

At the minute, and without meaning to sound like an oaf, you've essentially told us "I've bought something great from a shop, and I wanted you to all hear about it"!

That's great, but we need more details, please, in order for your post to be really helpful to others. Don't forget that this is an International Forum, with people from all over the world here!

Comment

• Loveinloons
      • Nov 2018

Sorry im in michigan usa thats all it said on the pack i paid 5 dollers for a pack

Comment

• BalloonBoyUK
        Banned
        • Dec 2018

Sorry im in michigan usa thats all it said on the pack i paid 5 dollers for a pack
        Which store, though? A chain store, supermarket, a Mom & Pop store, or...?!

Comment

• MichaelLoona

Two 36 inch balloons for 5 bucks ? I think thats an awesome deal. Great find. Btw I think the brand Celebrate is the same as Unique from from what I've been hearing. If thats true, it made your find a little sweeter

Comment

Working...
          😀
          😂
          🥰
          😘
          🤢
          😎
          😞
          😡
          👍
          👎