X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Climber_jojo
    • Mar 2018

Balloon dares

Hello.
    I'm curious if in this poppers group.... some of you... you like to tell other people to pop balloons or so. Like... sending dares or so

Like tell other people to inflate and pop ballons and make them face the pop by themselves?

Some of you can find it funny?

let's see
  • Tfj181
    • Sep 2019

Re: Balloon dares

I like to tell and be told

Comment

• Phips
      • Jan 2018

Go ahead then, post a challenge ��

Comment

• loonerlee
        • Dec 2018

Don't think it's much of a challenge but anyone try putting a balloon inside a balloon inside a balloon or more? X3 at least I've done, eg: 16" then 2ft and then 3ft

Comment

• semipopper2112
          • Jul 2018

I agree with Tfj181! I am a big fan of giving and receiving popping challanges!

Comment

• Slugamano
            • Jul 2016

Originally posted by Tfj181
            I like to tell and be told
            So do I...

Comment

• Joe Mamma
              • Mar 2020

Blindfold yourself, or your partner. Then you (or them) while blindfolded, try to do a B2P without holding the balloon with your hands. If you want a real challenge, lay on your back while doing it. If you can do a 12", try the next bigger size.

Comment

• tebe2hu
                • Jan 2017

Give a balloon to the beloved one to blow while making love to her. The only twist in the story if she stops blowing, you also stop pleasing her :-)
                This way once I managed to have a non poper lady blowing to pop a 16" Unique. The deal was, if she popped, she could take control for the rest of the night. But next time she made me incredibly exhausted by letting air out between two breaths prolonging the time this way...

Comment

• Balloon with a Pin
                  • Dec 2019

My wife shoved a red balloon in my mouth, made me bend over her while she laid down and ordered me to “better pop the balloon before I pop you!” Between her gentle stroking and teasing I didn’t stand a chance, managed to get a neck on it before she triumphed and “pop goes my balloon boy!”

Comment

• marja

Originally posted by tebe2hu
                    Give a balloon to the beloved one to blow while making love to her. The only twist in the story if she stops blowing, you also stop pleasing her :-)
                    But next time she made me incredibly exhausted by letting air out between two breaths prolonging the time this way...
                    I don't like the challenge this way. Perhaps this works for guys with a balloon fetish, they get stimulation from both the balloon and the girl pleasing him.
                    But for girls, who don't have the fetish, it works the other way around. They get stimulated, but also have to spend energy and attention to inflating a balloon. So it is less stimulating for most of them.
                    How long does it take to blow to pop a 16 inch unique balloon if you keep inflating it? Less than 3 minutes normally! Even if she slows down a bit, it is way too short to reach an orgasm for a lady! So I fully understand she lets out some air to slow down the inflation of the balloon!
                    Don't make it a race, you'll only lose... And don't stop stimulating her when she stops blowing the balloon, that's just horrible.

Comment

• Balloon with a Pin
                      • Dec 2019

So my wife does this because she enjoys it and does not have the fetish at all. Without knowing the circumstances of the interaction we can’t say whether it was bad or not. I would hope that everyone here is interested in pleasure being mutual for them and their partner. For us I do what she wants until she is satisfied and then we move to balloons. I always pop after she does; but she likes how I get even more stimulated when she blows up the balloon and says while she’s not into the balloon she likes what it does to me resulting in greater pleasure for her. So while I would agree that we should never be selfish with our pleasure I wouldn’t jump to branding the whole thing as horrible.

Comment

• Katielynn
                        Expert Blower
                        • May 2012

Just here to say 👏👏👏 to Marja. Preach!

That said, I do quite enjoy the inverse of this. Sometimes I take him into my mouth as he inflated a balloon and we see which bursts first.
                        I love to hear the BOOM!

Comment

• Silly bitch
                          • Mar 2021

Hello all I’m new first of all nice to meet you all!

Secondly I’d just like to post on here that I’d love to try any balloon dares/challenges you have

Thanks in advance sb
                          24/f/uk

PM Loon bum and I’ll blow up a balloon and stick it down the back of my trousers as soon as I can

Comment

• The1
                            • Mar 2021

Hahaha.. anyone thought about the dare of popping some random person´s balloon on the street? I guess that would be the biggest one of them all
                            Last edited by The1; 15-03-2021, 02:45.

Comment

• lucid
                              • Sep 2016

Originally posted by The1
                              Hahaha.. anyone thought about the dare of popping some random person´s balloon on the street? I guess that would be the biggest one of them all
                              If I ever had a girl come up and grab my balloon and pop it while out in public id probably propose to her on the spot lol. Propose what exactly? I'm not sure, but there would definitely be a proposition of some kind 😄

Comment

Working...
                              😀
                              😂
                              🥰
                              😘
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😞
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎