Non-Fetish Balloon DVD (See post for more info!)

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • BalloonBoyUK
    Banned
    • Dec 2018

[SALE] Non-Fetish Balloon DVD (See post for more info!)

Hi,

Please read this post very carefully, before expressing any interest.

Okay, so I have a very, very, very lightly marked Region 2 DVD of OGGI, DOMANI, DOPODOMANI (also known as YESTERDAY, TODAY, AND TOMORROW) for sale. (There are three miniscule tiny marks on the disc, that I can't seem to remove, but which don't seem to hinder playing of the disc and its contents.)

In the 1960s, Italian film director Marco Ferreri created a film with Marcello Mastroianni, called OGGI, DOMANI, DOPODOMANI. The film has three short tales of romance in it, all starring Mastroianni.

The first tale of the three is called "The Man With The Balloons"! Mastroianni plays a man who is obsessed with latex balloons, and how much air they can take before they pop. His obsession hinders all his relationships with women, and even takes over his job, where he works at a balloon manufacturers. It lasts about 30 minutes. The other two tales are NOT balloon-related.

There are scenes of popping, non-popping, inflation, pump-to-pop, but all done in a very cheeky, European-semi-erotic fashion, mostly by Mastroianni, but occasionally by his female friend/partner/love-interest, played by Catherine Spaak. There's no nudity, but some mild titilation with characters in pyjamas/nightwear. It's all very tasteful, and sensual!

The DVD is ONLY IN ITALIAN! There are Italian Subtitles, but NO OTHERS of any kind, in any other language. So, if you can't understand Italian, or need another language, I'm afraid you're out of luck.

For the tech-heads amongst you, the film is in Anamorphic Widescreen, 16:9 compatible, and has a ratio of 1.78:1 approximately. The film's entire running time is approximately 95 minutes. It's mostly in Black and White, with occasional moments in colour, and there are some short, Italian extras: a trailer, and some on-screen texts about the cast/crew, all in Italian. The disc is a PAL Region 2 release, so you will need to make sure your DVD or Blu-Ray player, or DVD-Rom drive can play PAL Region 2 discs. It also comes in a regular DVD clear plastic Amaray case, with proper, official artwork. This is a genuine original DVD, NOT a pirated/illegal copy! (The cover has a small, official hologram on it too, to prove its authenticity!)

The reason this DVD is worth something, is that this is the only known original release of the film. All other versions known to be available, have "The Man With The Balloons" story completely removed, and replaced with another story, that WASN'T balloon-related. The reason for this is unknown, but the story was then expanded (no pun intended) into a full-length film. Sadly, this full-length version which runs to 85 minutes on its own, is NOT available anywhere in the world, right now, other than some illegal video-sharing sites - which I do NOT condone, and will not link too!

As such, this DVD is very rare and very unique, and very special, especialy if you are a Looner - even if you can't speak/understand Italian.

I'm NOT eBaying this, but I am willing to sell it to the highest bidder in this thread - as long as Vicci is happy that I'm not breaking any Forum rules.

I'm happy to send it Internationally, but you will need to pay for any postage and handling costs, that will be incurred from sending it from my UK-based address, to whichever country you live in.

I'm leaving this thread active, until 23:59 hours on 31st December 2018 - UK time - which is Greenwich Mean Time. Whoever bids highest wins, and you will be announced in this thread.

All bids should be rounded-up to the nearst whole Pound, Dollar or Euro, just to make things easy for everyone. One bid per comment, but feel free to bid as often as you like.

I will then PM you for your address, and we wil arrange payment via PayPal only. Once payment has been received, I will post that payment has been paid in this thread, and then announce that the film has been sent off to the Winner.

Any questions, please post in this thread! DON'T send me a Private Message, as it will be deleted and ignored. I want this to be all above-board, so be honest and ask questions in this thread, and place your bids in this thread too.

Okay, enjoy, and Good Luck!
  • BalloonBoyUK
    Banned
    • Dec 2018

Re: Non-Fetish Balloon DVD (See post for more info!)

Hi All,

So, is no one interested in owning this film, at all?! Anyone?!

If no one wants it, then it'd be a shame to see it go to waste...

Come on, folks! Just a little over 24 hours to go!

Comment

Working...
    😀
    😂
    🥰
    😘
    🤢
    😎
    😞
    😡
    👍
    👎