Ever popped whilst family are at home?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • MetroBalloon
    • Oct 2017

Re: Ever popped whilst family are at home?

A few times previously, years ago.
    Though I told my dad about my fetish so he knows, and busts balloons for me, so there you go.

Comment

• Doggo
      • Jan 2019

Only once as an accident. Had a mouse ear balloon that popped while blowing it up right before the ears inflated. It wasn't that loud but loud enough for my parents to ask me if I was ok. I just told them I dropped something in the bathroom!

Comment

• BalloonBoyUK
        Banned
        • Dec 2018

Nope, never! When I used to live with my parents, all balloons and related stuff were carefully hidden away, so there was never a single trace of anything. Not even the smallest of shards of balloon would be discoverable.

Likewise, even though I live on my own now, and have my own place, my balloons are still kept away from prying eyes, with the exception of the arch in my living room, which I have the ready-made and perfectly acceptable excuse that "it was done for my birthday/Christmas", and people visiting will not question why a middle-aged, single male would have a balloon arch up.

Anything that is likely to raise questions, is not something anyone should have to deal with. If you live with parent(s)/family, they don't really want to have to enquire why they've discovered a popped balloon, and I'm sure most of you wouldn't want to have to explain to them why they've discovered one either!

Be careful out there!

Comment

• Seasidelad
          • Sep 2018

Not intentionally but had a few pop by accident due to being inflated to the max.

Comment

• Biginflationist
            Passion for expansion
            • May 2017

Yes in fact just happened tonight. My first B2P ever!!

I bought a giant 7 foot balloon recently, although afraid of balloons, and have had fun inflating it in our basement away from our second story where my wife and son sleep, after they go to bed. I have a really quiet air compressor so not to be heard. I was naked with the ball, letting it inflate and not being rough. And it got to half full when it totally exploded with a BANG! Not sure what set it off? I thought I was dead and found out. But nothing. Everyone remains in bed still asleep.

I love inflation with beach balls and have always been afraid of balloons because of the unexpected pop. But it was so exhilarating tonight!

Comment

• ADiss1977
              • Jan 2019

I’ve only rode some beach balls and deflated them while family is home.

Comment

• Sl33juhrLooner
                • Jan 2019

I've had the occasional pop when I was still living at my parents place, if intentional I would put the balloon under a blanket or something. Nobody ever noticed, and since I did not dare to do a blow to pop, everything was fine.

That all changed when I did start to do blow to pops, those where done outside, most of the time in the woods.

Comment

Working...
                😀
                😂
                🥰
                😘
                🤢
                😎
                😞
                😡
                👍
                👎