Old 12-02-2020, 05:51 PM

loonerlee is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Your accidental pops
Me and my girlfriend sometimes have sex on a qualatex 3ft balloon. Once we did it and the balloon popped.... We head butted each as we landed on the bed. Kind of ruined the mood. Usually I under inflate the balloon by about one third the maximum size. But its funny looking back on it now.
Old 02-03-2020, 01:50 AM

Carlos is on a distinguished road
Hadn't looned in months till just now. Pulled out a Qualatex heart balloon to play with and blew it up tight but not pushing it. It was so hot but it popped while I was tying it
Old 02-03-2020, 03:58 AM

Whoopsapopperlips is on a distinguished road
All my pops have been accidental.
Some days accidents just seem to happen more often.
Old 03-03-2020, 01:05 PM

bfinch2000 is on a distinguished road
i can pop intentionally now but when i was more phobic this didn't happen to me too much because i was ridiculously over-cautious. i'm always impressed by the people who are still phobic but can blow them up really tight! i would always blow up even a q24 to what i thought was massive, but then when i watched a b2p on youtube or whatever i'd see it was nowhere near and curse myself for not being braver.

i do remember a few pops here and there though, usually because of a balloon that was just weak to begin with. none while i was blowing them up, thank god, but once i put my foot on what i thought was a fairly soft balloon just to see how it felt squashing into it, and it burst! my reaction was normally fear at first, but then thinking "hey, that wasn't so bad!"

Originally Posted by JosAra View Post
I was liking and kissing one of the larger ones when to my surprise, a stray hair from my beard (not shaved in three or four days, so barelly perceptible, yet alredy growing back up) popped it, I didnīt think those things could happen, but a hair turns out to be sharp enough to pop a balloon, and eventually I found out even human skin! I was cleaning my razor when I felt a nasty pinch, thought I had cutted myself, nope, to my surprise I had a hair from my own beard right there like a needle in my thumb.

Needless to say, every day afterwards I shave before I start
"they call him razorbeard..."

Last edited by bfinch2000; 03-03-2020 at 01:09 PM.
Old 08-04-2020, 06:32 AM

palloncino90 is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by Carlos View Post
Hadn't looned in months till just now. Pulled out a Qualatex heart balloon to play with and blew it up tight but not pushing it. It was so hot but it popped while I was tying it
I'm even terrified to tie a tight balloon, even if I do like but many precedents in my childhood.