Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • BalloonAus
    • May 2019

Fun balloon games with your partner

Cant remember seeing a thread in here about this but thought I would see if people wanted to share their fun balloon games.
    There is the usual blow to pop race.
    I personally have always wanted to play "Balloon Roulette" with a girl.
    Get 1 balloon and each take turns in blowing a breath into it. Whoever has the balloon when it pops removes a piece of clothing. Then you get another balloon and start again keep going until someone has no clothes on.
  • lincy
    • Apr 2019

Re: Fun balloon games with your partner

It was quite interesting
    Helium Tank

Comment

• LuciferLooner

Sounds awesome, only thing id add is maybe sitting on a tight balloon that the other had to blow up and if it bursts remove an item of clothing

Comment

• Cho
        • Mar 2019

Another interesting thing could be a blow to pop, while your partner lays or sits on the balloon. It might be quiet hot to see your s/o blowing up a balloon under you.

Comment

• MikeTheBouncer
          POP-O-RAMA!
          • Feb 2016

Greetings BalloonAus! Great topic!

(Here is a copy-paste of a previous post I made here.)

I invented a game (well, sort of) that I call "the pump race."
          You will need two or more electric inflator pumps, two or more remote light switches with remotes (with different frequencies, this is important,) and a roll of black electrical tape.

Plug the pumps into the remote switch receptacle(s), tape a large balloon to the hose or valve of the pump with a piece of tape. (The electrical tape is kinda stretchy and can be wrapped around the balloon neck tightly.)

Each "'rider" has their own remote on/off switch to their own pump, and sits over the uninflated balloon.
          This could also involve a "referee" that controls the switches!
          You could also have the remote to your partner's pump and they could have the remote to yours... that could make for a fun challenge!
          Riders ride the balloons until they pop!

I have included a picture of a remote switch in case you haven't seen one before. Regardless of what country you live in, you should have a variation of this device that includes a battery operated remote. Your home improvement store or "big-box" retailer should have something like this. (Be sure to get different frequencies!)
          remote switch.jpg
          LIGHTNING EDIT: One more thing to consider. If you ever lived in a home that had circuit breakers that would trip when running a vacuum cleaner. Remember that an electric air pump is basically a little vacuum cleaner motor. So if you are having a party with five of your smoking hot supermodel girlfriends and having a six-way balloon pump-to-pop race... the circuit breaker may not be able to handle six pumps running at the same time! **wink**

Have fun!
          MikeTheBouncer
          Last edited by MikeTheBouncer; 20-06-2019, 02:12.

Comment

Working...
          😀
          😂
          🥰
          😘
          🤢
          😎
          😞
          😡
          👍
          👎