What are some of you're best experiences with a partner?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • lucid
    • Sep 2016

What are some of you're best experiences with a partner?

I'll start by telling you one of mine. I had just blown up around a dozen or so helium balloons ranging from 16-24 inches with various prints on them. I got a bit carried away with the inflation and they were way past rated size all with bulging necks. I was sitting on the couch holding onto them watching TV because they had so much lift i was struggling to find an object i could anchor them to without it being pulled upward. One of them spontaneously popped just from the strain of overinflation. This prompted my gf to come into the room and she says "that just scared the crap out of me, you dont really need those things do you"? I explained it had been about an hour since I had blown them up so there probably wouldn't be anymore sudden pops like that so not to worry. She wasn't convinced and said, " I think you should tell me why you want those so badly and it better be a good reason ". I proceed to start explaining and she cuts me off and says "no no, I want you to beg me with this balloon" . She lays an uninflated Blue TT17 in my lap and says, "I want to see this blown big and tight and I want to see it pop in your mouth". Problem is, ive literally NEVER done a btp in my entire life and she knows it. She then says, if you do it, you can keep your pretty little toys until they're no longer floating but if you really don't want them that badly im going to tear them to pieces right now". Then, sensing my disbelief, she gently pulls down a hot pink tt17 at eye level and begins to slowly push her blue fingernails into it. I quickly agree to the terms. I begin blowing into the balloon and get at about a quarter of the way there, she picks up my apprehension she says, "that's ok sweetie, you dont have to do it, you can keep all your big helium balloons". And just as I feel a massive sense of relief, she continues by saying "they just won't be floating anymore and they will look different, thats ok isn't it?" So as I get the blue tt17 about half full she wants me to let about half the air out and start over! So it can get "big and fat" when it pops in my face. What choice do I have? As I finally get it back up to probably 105 percent full, my plan is to just try to stall as much as I can hoping its going to pop on its own, she excitedly squeals, " I have an idea that can help you finish!" And leaves the room only to return a moment later with a safety pin. She grabs the exact same hot pink balloon as before and trying to hold back a smile says" we can make holes in all your balloons and let them drain until you finish and if you do it in time you can tie off whatever is left!" She doesn't actually pierce the pink balloon but she's stabbing it in just below the neck and above the nozzle so hard it could rip thru at any second. So I blew into my already gigantic balloon as hard and fast as I could until it exploded into shreds. Then she says "I guess you really do want to keep these around a little longer, just so you know, if we have any more spontaneous pops, you're doing this again. Or maybe next time you just won't have any more balloons" and she removed the safety pin from the pink balloon and it shot back up to the ceiling. Thats my 1st and only btp ever and one of my most badass moments involving balloons and any gf I've had. What are some of yalls experiences if you feel comfortable sharing?
  • b loony
    • Oct 2018

Re: What are some of you're best experiences with a partner?

Few years ago now I visited a looner lady I knew for some fun, lots of blowing to pop bouncing, pretty much everything we could come up with then then the suggestion came of her blowing me while I blew a star q24, damn it was an intense session and trying to blow it up and ignore the urge to blow my load all over the place was mad, nether the less I managed to get the q24 over inflate and pop then she made me pop. Ah the joys. Dont stop till it pops

Comment

• lucid
      • Sep 2016

That sounds super hott! I must confess, I dont think I could have lasted long enough to complete that task haha.

Comment

• AJK64
        • Jun 2018

For my first birthday that me and my (now boyfriend, at the time just casual sex friend) knew each other, he filled (and I mean absolutely filled) the bedroom with balloons as a surprize for me. When I arrived he had a cheeky look in his eye and slowly lead me upstairs. I couldn't believe it when I saw all the balloons! I had done balloon tents on my own in the past, but he had blown up 350 balloons...ranging from 12 inch up to 17 inch. He had also blown them all with huge necks.

We had so much fun in that balloons room, but had to burst a lot before bed in case we suffocated under them in the night lol.

Such an amazing experience, and he discovered that night that he quite enjoys cuddling balloons while I make love with him, bursting the balloons as he climaxes. I swear I am turning him into more and more of a looner lol

Comment

• Slow DeFlaite
          • Apr 2023

My GF spontaneously said to Me one night, "What if We were Fucking on Top of A Big Balloon and it Popped at the same time We both Cum?". I bent her over a BIG 36" Balloon, Took Her From Behind, She kept aiming Her Pin at the Balloon saying, "Cum for Me baby so I can Pop it, I wanna Pop It, Cum for Me!" We had a Simultaneous Explosive Orgasm together. She waited for My Nuts to Drain then Popped the Balloon! I was still inside Her when we crashed down on the Bed Hard! I'm lucky I didn't puncture one of Her Lungs.

Comment

Working...
          😀
          😂
          🥰
          😘
          🤢
          😎
          😞
          😡
          👍
          👎